need sw buddies apply within!

Hi girls could I join you too, only started slimming world last week, I weigh in on a Thursday evening too.

jc1976 said:
Hi girls could I join you too, only started slimming world last week, I weigh in on a Thursday evening too.

Course!!! What do u want to lose?
How u liking it?

Thanks Lisa, loving is so far no complaints. Just going to take it a stone at a time as I've lots to lose, I've only ever manage to get down to 15st before so I'd love to break that barrier 1st. How are getting on? X

First week!! But i LOVE food Xxxx

Lol don't we all x

really let myself down today, failed miserably and now feeling sh*tty :(

Awh Lisa just draw a line and start fresh tomorrow, what did you do that was do bad?

Sorry been gone. Been poorly but back on track now. How u all doing?

Sorry to hear you've been poorly. I've been a good girl and sticking with the plan, just hope a get a good result on the scales on Thursday x

Of course you can KH21 the more the merrier, how you finding it so far? x

I love the plan; it's fabulous. The only problem is that I've been having a slow few weeks weight loss wise. I've only been losing half a pound each time... but it's still a loss, so I can't complain too much. I just wish it was a wee bit more :) I only need to lose 2 more pounds to get to my half stone award so I'm hoping for that this week.

I'm sure you'll get they no problem, are you doing extra easy? Whereabouts in glasgow you from? X

LETS ALL MEET UP AT 9 on Thursday eh??!
Im aiming for 2lb. U guys?

Important doing ee and dreaming of an award....i really want one!

That's a date Lisa x

Im not important...bloody predictive text

I meant to say Im....ha ha u know what i mean

I'm hoping for 2.5lbs so I get my 1/2 stone award fingers crossed for us all, got to face the dreaded nightshift tonight girls and I really can't be arsed lol

Back