Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Hi Irene,
Yes the training was interesting, will fill out forms and send off tonight after I've seen my CDC to countersign them. Am quite nervous but excited at the same time!
How is everything with you and Kat - are you both still "losers"? How is your Mam doing?
I'm not expecting good news tonight at my WI but have heeded the advice from the good people on here and DHH and am really going to buckle down to lose the last bit over the summer, it will be a shame if I've come this far and then give up with the end line in sight!
Hope you are having a good day,
love,
A
xxxx:D

You have done so well so i'm sure you'll be able to manage the last little bit especially with the CDC bit. I'm doing fine now 16 st 0.5 lb. Did try standing on the scales three times to see if the half pound could disappear but no. And mam is much better thanks. She has got over her bug. How is your son enjoying his activities?
Irene xx

Hi Irene,
I bet that half a pound is just water and will be off in a jiffy! Are you finding the summer and this heat more enjoyable now you are 4 stone lighter, I know I do.
I'm glad your Mam is better, it must be very worring for you especially when she's not just round the corner. I used to worry about my mother-in-law who lived on her own and was really not managing but as she lives near Durham there wasn't a lot I could do on a practical level. Anyway, her daughter and family have now moved back from Ibiza and are living with her - and a fraught time is being had by all! When she lived on her own she moaned that nobody bothered with her and now she's moaning about the mess they make, their noise, never having a minute to herself - they are going back for a hol tomorrow and she's really looking forward to 2 weeks on her own again! Very contrary!

The boy is enjoying his holiday club but is disappointed that his girlfriend isn't there - honestly at his age!!! He's his father's son alright - a definite eye for the ladies! I can see problems ahead with him if this carries on!

Anyway, better do some work and pray that the garage passes my car for it's MOT without a huge bill!

Have a good day,
love,
A

Happy birthday to you...

This bl00dy system is crap - it says I'm logged in and so I type away and then when I hit post reply it tells me I'm not logged in and wipes everything I've just typed!
Bl00dy hell - I'd just done loads as well.
That's the fourth time this has happened to me today - bring back DHH or the new Cambridge Board as this is driving me nuts!
I said thanks for the pics - I see exactly what you mean about the Jag picture - hideous and I can quite understand why you weren't interested. I hadn't realised at first that it was that picture as I thought it was a much newer model - or maybe it's just been run into the ground??? No wonder you weren't up for it - I wouldn't give it a first glance let alone a second and I'm desperate;)

Hope your birthday has been really enjoyable and nothing else bad has happened to your car! Was the Mexican meal delicious??

Gained 1.5lbs according to my CDC - I thought it was 0.5lbs but I'd written last week's loss as less than it actually was so I'm actually only 0.5lbs up on where I thought I was last week - confused? - I am:confused:

Got called to see my shrink today - I thought it was cos he thinks I'm well mad but it's cos of the particular job I'm on at the moment - another 500 vids to get thru tomorrow:mad: . Anyway, it was nice to get away from the job and blether away, went a bit into my diet headspace but I'll tell you about that when we next speak!

Right I'm off to bed if I can post this without retyping it again - have a great what's left of your birthday and hope to catch up tomorrow,
lots of love,
A

It says you're still on so I'll be quick!

Yep will now delete that dodgy car pic!

Not, definitely not going near scales tomorrow - have just had probably a week's worth of calories: had cream apple turnover, roll for lunch, started at restaurant with garlic mushroom dish until I noticed it had ham in and hurriedly swapped it for garlic bread with Mum, then 2 veg fajitas with guacamole, salsa, cream, cheese & mango salsa THEN lemon tart with cream. I'm such a little piglet & feel like I'm going to explode. Have also had 2 litres of water at work and then another 2 at the restaurant which won't help my weight!

How did MOT go?

0.5lbs is nothing, you'll lose that ultra quick, especially when I join you & we're egging each other on!

Talk tomorrow
Love
Anja xxx

Hiya,
Glad you had a nice evening - the food sounds lovely did it taste as nice as it sounds?
Car passed MOT thanks - just need a new tyre which is getting done on Sat morning!
Feel good after psych and seeing my CDC so managed to do 2 lots of food shopping whilst buying nothing for me and have SS'd 100% today.
I am going to do this and I will do maintenance rigidly too! Have pledge on with CDC that I'll be BMI25 before schools are back - can't remember if I've told you that already - I've typed it at least once tonight! Am going to do CDC paperwork over the weekend so I can send it off early next week and hopefully become one soon!
Will still be seeing my CDC as she has been so lovely and really helpful and supportive and I think I'll carry on needing her support for some time yet!
Am going to bed now, have a good night and catch up tomorrow,
lots of love,
A

hiya

Hiya Hon,
Is everything ok or are we posting on a different forum now? I've looked at DHH but not so impressed but can honestly say as it's your thread I'm more than happy to post wherever you say.
Just had real embarrassment at hairdressers - took the boy to get his hair cut as it's quite long and I've just got rid of his last lot of headlice (courtesy of some nice family at his school). Anyway he pipes up to the hairdresser "I've got nits" and we were sent packing:eek: I was mortified, especially as he hasn't anymore! Am treating his hair right this minute just to be on the safe side and then got to go to another hairdressers tomorrow (I daren't show my face in the 1st one - beetroot!!!)
Now my head is itching like crazy and I'm petrified I've got them and you know how long and curly my hair is - I'd never get a fine toothed nit comb thru it - aaarrrghhh I'd have to have my head shaved:(

Anyway, off to do more washing and ironing - hope you have a fab weekend - I'm taking my size 14 trousers to my sister as they are too BIG for me - yay.
Scales reported 10.12.4 this am and have SS'd 100% yesterday and today so far - have resisted McDonalds too - so am feeling chipper. My eating disorder/CBT books have come so will be devouring (every pun intended!) those over the weekend.
Enjoy the sunshine,
lots of love,
A

Hiya,
Sorry for delay - have been hunting about 3 hours for car insurance certificate. Was out on table since it arrived as I knew I only had a week before I had to do the tax. Was going to tax it tomorrow first thing but I have fine toothcombed the house and I think my Dad has drunkenly put it in the recycling box as it isn't anywhere! I actually drove half hour each way to check amongst my Spanish stuff at work. Needless to say still no sign & our recycling went on Tuesday. Am going to have to ring Churchill & beg tomorrow morning as it runs out on Monday so it has until Tues am to arrive!

How embarrassing, I'm sure the itching is just you feeling tense rather the buggie things! I've been feeling a bit cooty today but I know that's 'cos Alison & I were watching next door's dog in their huge paddling pool on Wednesday swimming a few times & they were too... and then the kids have been in loads over the last 2 days with no change of water. I'm sure their toddler, if not the 4 other kids, swallowed some & where has the dog's fur/feet been? Who knows?

Lunch was terrible, pub under new management, slop microwaved, bland & 50 min wait!

I prefer this forum, I find the new DHH quite hard to manoeuvre round but will try again as it could just be me & it seems a shame to lose that many pages of journey. Not tonight as I need to go continue the search!

Good luck with your hairdresser quest tomorrow!

Love
Anja xxx

AKB said:
This bl00dy system is crap - it says I'm logged in and so I type away and then when I hit post reply it tells me I'm not logged in and wipes everything I've just typed!
Bl00dy hell - I'd just done loads as well.

A

Hello - sorry you're having problems with the site - I've been looking up what the problem might be and found this post by Pierce -

"first thing that comes to mind is that cookies are disabled. As thats how the site tracks who you are.

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser try this website:

http://www.timeanddate.com/custom/cookiesie.html

If that doesnt work, let us know!"

So please have a go at doing that and let us know how you get on.
Love

Hi

Right - have just rung insurance to get new certificate at a cost of £10 grrrrrrrrrr! Only for 5 seconds later the post to come with my V5 in it so taxed it online with no need for insurance cert & could have given myself a lot longer to find it! Sod's law springs into effect as usual!

I DID also get my OU registration to sign for my free Maths course for January so am chuffed to bits about that too! Woohoo! My free grant paid my course fees in full so nada más!

Yeay!
Got to go tidy up as we have loads of people coming for bbq at 4 this afternoon! Next door neighbours + their friend, Guy & Anita & hopefully Alison & Paul too so should be good!

Love
A slightly more relieved
Anja xxx

Hi Anja,

Hope you have a great day and I hope the BBQ goes well. We're going to one at lunchtime at my Mum's so just nipping on here to say hi before getting changed and going!
Have had boy's hair cut in another salon :eek: and got the new tyre/MOT cert.

Pain about your insurance cert - I've only just discovered that car tax can be done online - will certainly be doing that myself in next month as it beats queuing for hours at the local post office!

Right off to get changed and to take my size 14 combat pants to my sister as they are too big for me - (now that's never happened before!)
Am just about to copy and paste this text before I try and post this - see I'm learning!
Have a great weekend,
Lots of love,
A

Hi Isobel,
Thanks for your post - apologies if mine came across a bit strong but I was well miffed off as it had happened 4 times (on 2 different machines) and in the end I didn't bother retyping my stuff on the WeMITT thread so they all missed out - NOT!!!
It's been ok so far today but has done this in both threads and private messages so am copying what I type before posting now - just in case.
Cheers,
A

Hiya
Yesterday was a strange day. Busy all morning preparing for everyone coming, washing garden furniture (& dog separately!), preparing food, Asda shopping etc. Alison & Paul couldn't make it but next door's couple + a friend came over. The two girl's picked like birds (that explains why they're so slim!) and so we have food for about 10 left over! Will be lunch & dinner today and probably still some! Nice to see Guy & Anita but the London friend of the neighbours had to get train back up & was kind of clockwatching the whole time which was a little offputting!

Hope you had a nice day yesterday - giving away size 14 trousers! If someone had said that to you last summer you'd think they were insane!

Got the new LR catalogue yesterday and chuffed as loads of petrol/teal coloured stuff in. I love green cords & ice blue top on page 132 & cord pannelled skirt on pg 118. Also the pink skirt & cardie 2 pages earlier. Oh dear! Will stay good - I can only buy anything if SS works this time and I get to at most 10 stone by October hol, am aiming for single figures though! I would totally love to be 9,2 goal by then but we will see if I can keep up the willpower that long!

Will go & turtle wax car & talk Dad into changing my radio in a min as we don't have to make Sunday lunch as all left from yesterday. Better get dressed, have been loafing about in pyjamas since 9!

Have a lovely day! (Thanks Isobel! Hope you had a lovely hol!)

Love
Anja xxx

Forgot to say still 11,3 so haven't gained at all from bbq or dinner out last week. (Mum put 5lbs on after Mexican and has gained a stone & a half since March when she was last in Spain so is feeling a little sorry for herself but as soon as Dad goes & she's on her own she'll drop it quick as she only eats fresh fruit, veg, fish etc. with no pressure to go out to restaurants. More drinking & eating out when he's there too... )

Anyway off to sort car!
Anja xxx

Hello there!
Phew, what a weekend, busy, busy, busy - got 5 minutes on here before I have to go and put boy to bed, sort out kitchen, get ready for tomorrow - got dentist first thing and then have to go out for work on a murder job.
Have completed all CDC stuff and need to register post it tomorrow.
Forgot to weigh myself this am so will check tomorrow - last day of July challenge - no way will I have met my target - I'll be lucky to have met half of it!
Glad the BBQ went well yesterday - how lovely to have all that yummy food left over - my stomach is rumbling just thinking about it!
Have got LR catalogue too, will check out the pages you mention later!
Must go, hope to catch up tomorrow,
lots of love,
A
PS Is the car looking better??

AKB said:
Hi Isobel,
Thanks for your post - apologies if mine came across a bit strong but I was well miffed off as it had happened 4 times (on 2 different machines) and in the end I didn't bother retyping my stuff on the WeMITT thread so they all missed out - NOT!!!
It's been ok so far today but has done this in both threads and private messages so am copying what I type before posting now - just in case.
Cheers,
A

No problemo, honey!! Hope it stays behaving for you! lol
love

Hiya,

Hope your day hasn't been too horrific. Just going to the dentist would spoil mine let alone the other thing!

Didn't get round to doing car unfortunately as still haven't cleared out fan yet! Was absolutely pouring this morning, I was steaming up window & couldn't put fan on to clear it or I would have had catkins all over the inside of the windscreen!

Dad was in the doghouse yesterday evening. He got ratted and was making citronella candles; Mum was going to do it but he took over, she should have just done it during the week while he was at work as there was wax everywhere & he must have used every pan. Main issue was using up the tuna: we had 2 dishes made up as tuna mayo corn, one much older which we decided to give cats & dog. He put dish out for cat & dog and then Mum found BOTH dishes in fridge later. He gave it to cat to lick then put it back in the fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously pi$$ed but Mum soooooooooo not happy.

Have WW WI tonight, only had fruit + CD tetra for lunch as trying not to put weight on, was 11,5 this morning! Eek! Still eating normally but will start to cut down carbs soon. Will have normal dinner & will start salad bbq leftovers tomorrow! Have decided to tell them I'm on hol for next 2 weeks as if I miss weeks without permission I have to pay anyway and if I lose 8 or so lbs in a week she'll twig I'm CDing again. In a fortnight's hol with fresh food & swimming every day it could be plausible!

Better do some work.
Talk soon
Love
Anja xxx

Back