Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Hiya,
V. sneaky approach to WW but just the sort of thing I'd do too! Good luck for WI - hope it's not too soul destroying!!!!

Dentist fine for me, had a scale and polish, gums check etc and passed ok, the boy has to have another diddy filling and has been b0llocked about not cleaning his teeth enough! Had to spend £5 on special toothpaste to stop his little holes getting bigger. Have told him the tooth fairy doesn't come for dirty teeth but he's not buying it!

Thinking of going to Ikea tonight to get a cheap storage unit for my utility room and a different one for my CDC cupboard - got to get organised! Have filled out forms, signed form and sent off money today by reg. mail so hope to hear something next week. Have journalist ringing me on Weds re LoveIt mag piece:rolleyes: , hope it's not too traumatic!!

Eeeeuuuugh - tuna and sweetcorn covered in cat licks - I bet he didn't cover it either - men!!!!

My scales reported 10.12.4 this morning - again - have lost track of TOTM so have no idea whether I should expect this. Only 7lbs off July challenge, am not bothering with Aug one as I never seem to get anywhere - think I put too much pressure on myself! Have been really good on SS since BBQ on Sat (chicken and salad) but Ikea could prove tempting as I like their salad stuff and the boy loves their meatballs!

Must go, need to check Comet auctions for freezer I want (finishes at 5pm and is well cheap!) and also have to do live demo of MSN in a mo to some student detectives - oh what a thrilling little life I lead!

Then off at around 4.20 to grab boy from the arms of the girl he loves - she's back at holiday club today and he's been missing her madly. Trouble is, I don't suppose she'll even remember him - ah the trials and tribulations of young love:p

Must remember to go home and collect Harry Potter DVD we rented on Sat (not content with reading it each night we have to watch it too)

Perhaps tomorrow, I'll actually get on with some work!
Have a good evening, will try and get on later, Ikea permitting!

Much love,
A
xxxx:D

Oh dear - WW WI not so good. Put 2lbs on with my over indulgences this week. That's 3.5 lbs on the last 3 weeks; (0.5, 1 & 2!) Did say I was on hol for 2 weeks so just need to sort myself out, I have the SS stuff just need to start cutting down rather than saying goodbye to my beloved food the way I seem to be at the mo! Have updated my trackers with the current goals!

Grrr! So obviously came home & had fish & chips. The theory was that I won't crave it while SSing next week if I've just had it - have been craving it 2 weeks or so... On the + side no more birthday cake so one less thing to torment me!

Hope Ikea was good. (Yes - he did cover it, we would just rather it had gone to be washed instead of back in the fridge. Luckily the fresh stuff was in a very decorative bowl so we didn't need to throw it all out!)

Hope HP was good. I know you're not a fan but I'm afraid I am!

How's the young Casanova? not too traumatised I hope? did she remember him?

Take care
Love xxx

Warning - foul mood ahead!!!!

Arrgghhhhhh:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, I've already yelled at the boy for having to be sent upstairs 3 times to clean his teeth, am stressing about whether my brother has paid me this month's money and the consequences - a big row with his fiancee, banning them from the family party at the bank holiday and me not going to their sham wedding (Now that I'm not bothered about) and having to sue them -all very stressful and unnecessary especially as they've just sold her house and spent £20K on a brand new car!
Then arrived at work to find pc f*cked up, so all work running overnight has been lost and then to top it all my colleague has stuck his oar in over a job I was dealing with on Friday and completely made me look stupid!
In fact I think I'm going to go over to where he's gone and stick my oar back.....
Oh, scales reported 10.10.8 this morning - one ray of hope in an otherwise cr@p day and it's not 10 in the morning yet!!!
Sorry to winge - hope your day is better.....
love,
A

Hi hon,
Sorry for the delay. Hope everything is a bit calmer! At least R has clean teeth eventually and hopefully your colleague now has an oar where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!!!! 10,10 is ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT! The lowest I ever managed was 10,12 but I'm back with it & will be on it soon! Wow!

Fell asleep at 9.30 last night so was live & kicking at 6 this morning - decided it was better to get on with Spanish rather than lying in bed playing with our ginger cat so up & out early, got petrol & was at work by 5 to 8! (God it's expensive filling up a big car - £50 for a tank of petrol - Yikes! Daewoo was only £30!)

Must get round to selling some stuff on Ebay including my car!

Going back to Mexican restaurant Thursday lunchtime as Mum & Alison will be sharing paella.

Very busy here today as end of month means debtor statements, sales ledger & work in progress etc. All done now for this month though I think! Yeay!

Have a better day & talk soon
Love xxx

a little calmer

Well, just a little....walked back in to frosty atmosphere and have just had "discussion" with colleague re this job - as far as I'm concerned he's not my boss and should just worry about himself and not me. I made a decision to help out another department - it is a murder enquiry at the end of the day - and I stand by my decision. If my boss isn't happy when he hears about it next week then I'll take my punishment, but at least I will have behaved in accordance with my personal standards and my integrity is intact.
The job still isn't finished but hopefully the other guys will be able to do what is necessary tomorrow on their own.

I haven't checked my bank yet to see if the money's in - I'll ring my bro's fiancee tonight and ask her direct, I think I will also ask her why she appears to have a problem with paying me every month. I don't like her one little bit and couldn't care less what she thinks of me, all I want is my money! And if she univites me to their wedding - all fine and good, saves me £70 in petrol and a precious day's leave form work.

Didn't get to Ikea last night and probably won't be going this week - I'll wait until I hear about being accepted as a CDC before I start organising for it, I'm sure for the first year or so I'll not have enough customers to have to worry about storage space!

I am attempting to remain calm and focussed on me - I need to lose this last bit of weight and in order to do that I must remain unstressed as getting stressed make me want to eat - big time!

On a happier note my little sis is going to tell our Ma that's she pregnant tonight (she had her scan today so now she feels happy to broadcast it) so that's all my Mum will talk about for the next 7 months - it'll rather eclipse both of our brothers' weddings! They are a lovely couple and will make very good parents and I get to indulge in oo-ing and ah-ing without any of the less than glamorous side of parenting! Hope they have a girl so I can indulge my passion for frilly pink things!

Anyway, hope you are having a good day and enjoy a great evening! WIll try and get on later, blood pressure permitting!

Hi Irene - hope all is well and excellent for getting into the 15s:D

Serenely yours,
A

Hiya,

Hope they've done your money this month. It's not fair to spend when they owe you! (Needless to say Madam never gave me what she owed me - so she doesn't pay her debts & she's a liar).

You shouldn't have to justify yourself to anyone apart from your boss. Stick to your guns - & use them if you must!;)

They've got a gorgeous canvas shelf unit with pink & purple boxes on in the Argos catalogue that I believe Isobel bought when she set up as CDC. Ikea is still fab though, I was there last week for the conservatory shelving.

Stay calm & focussed and soon we'll be cheering each other through the 10s & possibly beyond!

Excellent about the baby. If I ever have one (looking like a miracle required at the moment - not a bad thing with my financial situation as is) I would like a girl. Or twins, one of each like Guy & I were... get it all over & done with once...
At least you can hand it back!

Going to go watch a DVD but will be back on later.

Love xxx

30949_XXXXXXXX_S6.jpg

I got these ones in the end, Anja - altho the Argos ones were fab - I find I can get loads of stock onto these ones.
What a good memory you have!!!

love

Hiya Hon,

Thanks for your soothing words - do feel calmer now, have spoken to bro who swears the money has gone in. We should do what we said before - I'll get cash off C for you and you tackle the @rse-faced cow of my soon to be sis-in-law (God help us all:( ).

Colleague has texted an apology for his behaviour and so we've made up - well we never really fell out, he's just stressing about other stuff I guess and sometimes thinks he's the boss and he worries that if I do stuff that he considers wrong I'll get us all into trouble. I told him that I'd take any criticism fairly on the chin and he's not implicated as he was on leave when I made my decision and I don't ring people when they are on holiday - I make a decision and accept the consequences - a man's dead FFS - this is important and necessary work!!!
Anyway nice boss back next week and whilst he might not be happy with my decision he'll at least respect my reasoning!

Forgot to say earlier that whilst on this job (we had 30mins to kill) I went to George, H&M and Primark - now I'm thinner I can walk much quicker:D and I bought 4 tshirts, 3 blouses and a skirt in Primark. the t-shirts are size 16-18, 1 shirt is a 16 and the other 2 are 12s - how mad is that - the same shop, the same range but 2 sizes diff??? and a skirt size 12 which fits perfectly - yay!!!! All for £30 - bargain. Have realised I have no jumpers for autumn/winter and don't see any I like in LR so might have to visit EWM sale (they do really nice jumpers) on way to work tomorrow!

Afraid I sinned tonight and ate some broccoli with eggs - much less damaging than the white Maltesers I wanted:eek:. I think this week is my TOTM danger time when I just want to eat and eat and eat - I just hope I can carry on making less damaging choices! I really ought to do an AAM week too as that helps me at this difficult time plus haven't done one for a while - am all out of synch! Need to do some ironing but can't trust myself in kitchen so am skulking up here with my water bottles - how pathetic am I???

My sis hasn't rung me to say she's told our Ma which means Ma is probably still squealing and sobbing in equal measure! Now we'll have to suffer the baby countdown like we did the wedding one (17 weeks to go, 16 wks, 6 days to go, 16 wks, 5days etc. etc) she was telling us how many weeks to Christmas on Saturday - I thought when you got old you stopped wishing your life away but not that mad old bat!!!

Hope the DVD is good - I suffered thru a re-run of Sky High earlier tonight (90mins of my life I can't get back - grrr) and now have to read the next exciting instalment of HP.

Will catch up later or tomorrow, have a fab evening,
A

Nighty night

Am off to bed now with my copy of "Eating less", have managed to avoid the kitchen monster and am not guilt tripping (much) over what I ate.
Hope you've had a good evening and hope to catch up tomorrow,
lots of love,
A

Hiya,

Yep - have ridiculously good memory - great for exams but terrible if someone does something wrong , I'm terrible for holding grudges!

Sounds like the money might be coming...

I found Primark sizes really small... Am a 12 but can only wear size 14 trousers from there at the mo without being really offensive! (I love loads of the LR jumpers!) What's EWM? Am I being thick?

If you need to skulk instead of eating then skulking's fine!

Isobel - Thanks for the comp. about my signature. I spotted the glittermaker thing on yours and was being nosey! Thanks for that!

Have a good night.
Talk tomorrow.
Love xxx

Morning

Hi there,

Hope you had a good night, I went to EWM (Edinburgh Wool Mill) on the way to work and bought 2 jumpers, 1 cardigan, 2 long sleeved t-shirts and a fleece - bargain city! So I'm all set now and can't see me buying much more - I have no money and too little wardrobe space! My Mum is going to buy me a winter coat as my birthday present so I'm all sorted!

Going to my best mate's tonight for a cuppa - her son is a year older than the boy and they play really well together and have been looking forward to gameboying each other to bits tonight!

Scales amazingly said 10.9.1 this morning -I thought I was seeing things and hope it continues - it's very rewarding to see the weight disappear each day! Knowing my luck it'll bounce back to 11 tomorrow! How are you doing - have you finished all that BBQ food yet? When are you starting SS again?

Don't think overly much of this eating less book but I've not read to the end yet so must reserve judgement until I do.

How's the Spanish going? I must get on with this witness statement now, I want to get it finished today.
Will hopefully check in later, have a good day,
Lots of love,
A

Oh dear!
Have been hiding a little as I was 11,7 this morning! (I'm saying goodbye to my fav. foods pre-diet) however have decided in light of this fact to start SS earlier... Out to lunch tomorrow & still have yoghurts, fruit etc. to use up but starting SS Friday morning without fail. Was going to start Monday but my weight would be through the roof... (I still have size 12 trousers on so I'm not panicking yet!)

My bosses always get me to find stuff cheap online; flights, hotels, computers, mobiles etc. or get me to sell them stuff; have so far sold Julian 2 mobiles for his daughter & sister in law! Today I was after: A HOUSE. I had to and DID find a house fulfilling his criteria for Richard who is just about to be kicked out of where he's living now. Julian will buy it & Richard will pay some of the mortgage, assuming they all liked it when they went to look!

Spanish non-existent. Still nothing written as I'm still reading through preparatory texts & have to do the CD & video yet!

Haven't heard of EWM before I don't think... Sounds good though, nothing like a bargain to improve your day.

Mum's getting ready to go. Weekend will be hectic as they go Monday so will need to pack car etc. She got kidney scan results, no stones so nothing to explain the extreme pain she's had for months now... Doc said Spanish water aerobics & fresh food/diet will all help. (Can you imagine trying to work out what you need for more than 3 months away? I'm bad enough for 2 weeks. I do now travel really light as I have loads of clothes in Spain although I expect none of those fit me now! The only summer clothes I have in small sizes are from when I was 17 or so and are therefore wrong fashion/style for me now! BUT now Spanish clothes should fit or soon anyway. I always found their clothes very petite fitting and haven't been able to buy trousers there in nearly 10 years apart from last year when I found a shop stocking bigger sizes. I think it's 'cos Spanish girls are starting to get fatter, they all used to be very slim before but you see more and more overweight & obese ones now as there's more junk food there recently.)

Got my tax disc today & Mum booked her travel insurance so that's a few things done. I need to go find mine as I have annual & can't think where I've put it! We also ordered lunch for tomorrow so don't even need menus when we go! (Paella is 30 mins waiting time so we booked today for tomorrow to avoid...)

Better go feed furries.
Talk later.
Love xxx

P.S. There's a time out on here? I logged in and started typing, 20 mins later I go to post and it says I'm not logged in but when I pressed back arrow luckily still all here. Copied re-logged in & will now post quickly!

Yeah, I reckon I fall foul of the timeout function - I spend too much time pondering what I'm typing - bet you're wondering why as I hardly type whole manuscripts!

As for not being around cos you were a tad heavier - pah - water retention - must be coming up to your TOTM too as mine's next week. Anyway, you are speaking to the gal who gained 19lbs in 10days - you'll have to get a whole load heavier before you scare me - you featherweight!!!!! Seriously don't beat yourself up - you are still in the same sized clothes so it can only be glycogen and water - it'll all fall off again the minute you start SS, and with your parents away you'll not be tempted and if you feel you are - get on here or call/text me and I'll talk you down (aka bore you half to death:) )

Spent a very lovely evening with my friend and we got very deep and thoughtful about the nature of addiction - she's a smoker but hasn't smoked since Christmas and a size 8-10. Don't think we worked anything out but it was useful to talk about stuff and hear another person's point of view. The journo is ringing me next week and not tonight, so it's been delayed again!

The boy has been watching Jumanji at holiday club today so am not expecting him to sleep - and he wonders why I wouldn't take him to see Pirates of the C!

Your job does sound very interesting at times - I've almost finished the witness statement I've been doing for 2 days - must get it done tomorrow as OIC coming to collect it and evidence package in the afternoon. Then I get to start the next job - a nice big grooming enquiry - joy, joy, joy!

Why can't R sort himself out - why does his father have to buy it for him? mind you it must be nice to have a Dad that minted! What sort of house did you pick for him??

Anyway, I'm off to bed shortly, hope you enjoy the Mexican tomorrow - I've done SS today plus 4 slices half fat cheese (200cals - whoops) so will understand if scales don't move downwards tomorrow!

Have a great evening and hope to catch up tomorrow,
Lots of love,
A

Hiya,
7lbs on isn't bad considering I will have had f & c on Monday, Chinese, Indian & Mexican twice in the last 2 weeks! All set for today & ready for tomorrow. Mum's picking us up at 1 for lunch. Actually looking forward to restarting - wonder how long that will last?

Our broadband was down again last night, Dad is getting v. peed off with V21!

They liked house. R can't afford mortgage down here - bl**dy expensive in Kent/East Sussex apart from dodgy areas. I was told to look for Rotherfield/Heathfield/Mayfield/T. Wells area, up to 180k, 2 bed pref detach/semi-d or bungalow and had to have adjoined garage as he has several motorbikes. Also outside space for Nero the cat. Sounds like I won - Julian put offer on first thing this morning - waiting to hear!

First time on SS I lost 12lbs 1st week, 2nd time was 8 lbs so if I can lose 8lbs this first week then I will be back in the 10s straight away! Fingers crossed.

Talk later.
Love xxx

Update - Lunch was yummy! No pud this time.

Julian's offer on house has just been accepted so it's all on the go...

Gone all manic on phones - have had estate agent twice, Richard & Julian's wife all practically simultaneously so Alison talking to some, me to others and relaying messages between them in 4 way conversations!

Better go
Love xxx

Cool news re house - you must be the golden girl at the minute!!
Glad lunch was OK, what did you have or was it a veggie paella?
I've finally finished this cr@ppy job so can move on to the next one. I'm still in pole position for the bargain freezer at Comet auctions - hope it comes off - the last one on Monday went for £155 - £200 cheaper than in the store and all working and guaranteed just a dent on the side!

Have been fantasising (sp?) big time re cooking - proper baking, etc and was even looking at cake tins on line today - must be a sign that I've been VLCDing too long! I long to bake my own bread and make shortbreads, cakes and biscuits. The boy will help too and we'll have great fun and then stock the new freezer with good wholesome food! Oh what rose tinted glasses I have on today - let's face it, I'll end up with a frezzer full of Eismann/Tesco readymades and the £200 I saved on the freezer spent on the food.:(

The auction ends at 5pm and I was thinking of rushing home but what's the point - I'm not bidding above the max limit I've put in so it can wait!

My scales said 10.8.7 today - TOTM slow down ahead I think! Hope you have a great evening and that starting SS again tomorrow isn't too traumatic - you can also rant at me if it get's really bad!

Take care,
Lots of love,
A

I see you're still on so I'll dive in quick!

I had veg quesadillas at lunch, the paella was meat/fish.

Good luck with the freezer! Do not cook any biscuits/cake unless you absolutely need to - you'll eat them. They will smell so good & you won't want to freeze them!

I probably won't do TOTM this month but put my pills together as I can't be bothered! IF I lose 8lbs the first week & 2lbs every week for the other 7 I will be just under 10 stone when I go on hol. Would prefer to be at goal but we will see!

Better go take the post, Dad rang - our internet is back up so will talk later.

Love xxx

I WON!!!!!!!

yay - I won the freezer for £151 plus £30 delivery - way cheaper than the store which was rrp of £349 - oh happy day!!!! After I've fed the boy (done furries already) we're off to Ikea to get the utility room shelving so I can clear out pantry to make home for new freezer!
Hurrah, hurrah - now all I have to do is reduce my house and contents insurance for my cup to truly runneth over....

I won't honestly do the baking - it's just something I remember with great fondness from my childhood and it soothes the food addict in me. I know I'm way too out of control with food to risk having that stuff in the house - let alone frozen. We both know the only reason I'm not defrosting and scoffing what's in the current big freezer is that I'm too frit to brave the big hairy spiders in the garage!!!

Nope, I'm sticking to SS as I am going to get to my goal and I am going to do maintenance properly and I am going to learn to live with this addiction!

Whoops, neighbour just called to ask for help with their new computer - problem, the boy won't stay in house on his own and they have 5 big dogs - all of which terrify him! Their youngest daughter who has babysat him in the past is out! Well, they'll put mutts in garden and he'll have to brave their house - hope their incessant smoking doesn't aggravate his asthma! A good thing - if I do this favour for them, he'll fix the whole in the outer wall of the house from when the boiler was moved! Result!!!

Oh well, no Ikea for me tonight, better go and find thumb drive and pysch the boy up!
Hope you have a fab evening - are you cutting back or doing a mega carb-up routine??

Will chat later hopefully,
Lots of love,
A

Back