Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Mega carbs I'm afraid! Was intending to cut back but then couldn't. Have already prepared my packs ready for tomorrow - will be having choc tetra for lunch & peanut bar & choc ice cream when I get home! Will probably have cereal before bed as there is only 1 bowl's worth left in the box.

Excellent news about the freezer! Well done!

Another of Mum & Dad's "30 years ago" friends rang tonight; Harish has contacted Richard in Malaysia & Yati and given them both Mum & Dad's contact phone & e-mail and Richard rang for 40 mins! (I was named after Yati's niece but have obviously not met any of them!)

Got to go, Dad wants PC.
Night, night
Love xxx

Thank you to everyone who cheered me on!

Have got a major carb withdrawal headache so will be going to bed in a min!

Still 100% SS so doing okay so far. For my bar this afternoon have just had half cranberry & half peanut as I had the half peanut and then was curious about the other new one. Both very nice (if not quite as nice as the Indian takeaway I had last night!) Have had just shy of 4 litres water but the nurofen don't seem to be working at the mo so will be a nightowl later.

(Besides which Dad was on standby working from 10.30 last night to 7 this morning over and above the 12 - 5 he did pre-call out so has been home all day today. I woke him up at 1.30 with the phone which was a popular move! He & Mum are in the middle of cooking sausage & mash for dinner so asleep sounds like a good plan!)

Middle of the road option is looking more likely again now. Will temporarily pause to consider!

Talk tomorrow
Love xxx

Hiya

Hiya sweetness!

Hope you are feeling better in lots of ways - in fact I hope you are blissfully unaware, especially of getting into ketosis, as you are sound asleep!
Hopefully the weekend will be a pleasant goodbye to your Mum, I know you'll miss her loads, and that some solutions present themselves in relation to the other stuff!
I'm building cupboards and having a real good sort out and tidy/organise at the weekend as it always cheers me up (odd ain't I?) then may have to take the boy swimming as promised - yukkety yuk yuk:(
Bust diet big time today but hey ho - at least no compulsive out of control bingeing and none of the old standby guilt reaction so perhaps I'm getting somewhere slowly! Shame as scales said 10.8 this am - but at least my shrink will be pleased with my progress!
Apart from in the pool, my mobile will be with me at all times so feel free to ring if you want to chat/rant/moan etc!
Lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Thank you hon,

Briefly awake again at the mo but have the headache from hell still!

Just been posting on the chit chat pets thread with pics of my babe when she had her accident last summer. Quite a similar situation as Devonbabe's cat Jacob as she had nerve damage & so does he.

No idea what I'm doing apart from sleeping tomorrow. Have to help Mum do church flowers & go to Asda - only need to get their food for Sat & Sun and stuff for Spain like the butter for their friends & cat food for a while etc. Got my Spanish stuff home with me but if this headache continues then no way!

Talk soon
Thanks for all your help today.
Love xxx

Good morning - well I hope it is!

Hiya,
Hope the headache has abated and you are able to get around to all those jobs you need to do today.

So far today I've spent the morning cleaning up dead bird feathers (I never knew they were so fluffy!) and sorting the laundry and drinking coffee and perusing Argos cat. re CD/DVD media storage with doors - I'm completely anti-dust and am trying to put all books and other similar items away behind doors/glass etc so as to reduce about of time I spend dusting! Found a place about 10miles from here that does ex-Argos stuff and others on ebay and can get unit that is suitable (as opposed to being completely in love with it) for half cat. price so may bimble along next week and puchase it to further my anti-dust campaign!

I really must go down and start making the units I got yesterday and then to the pool to flash my deeply unsightly London tube map varicose veins:(

Chin up, you might not be able to sort out everything at once but you are now taking control of your diet - and will be well skinny for your hol!

Chat later hopefully,
Lots of love,
A

Still SSing, still got the headache from hell which isn't being touched by Nurofen. (Serves me right for my big curryfest the night before!)

Have spent most of today asleep to try & get rid of it. Didn't help Mum with flowers as Dad went & she didn't need both of us.

Was 11,8 yesterday morning, 11,5 this morning. Will spend most of tomorrow asleep or away from them as they've bought a yummy cheese/garlic ciabatta for lunch. Guy & Anita are coming over after lunch. Aiming for 11,2-11,3 tomorrow and aiming not to have a quorn fillet with them for lunch but may give in. Will try not to.

Going to watch a DVD tonight to take my mind off it. Unsure about new bars but I think that's 'cos I'm coming to them straight from normal food rather than months of the other bars so we'll see. Seem a bit sourer than the other bars...

Better go before it locks me out!
Have a good evening,
Love xxx

Forgot to say - we were up at Asda v. early this morning. Having slept off & on from 5.30 last night (I had bad head!) I woke up at 6.30 and was on computer playing games when Dad also woke up. (He got in from work at 3.30 am but was also strangely awake) so we were showering /getting up from 6.45 onwards and were at Asda at 8.

Might explain a little bit why I'm tired.

Hiya

Still SSing, in the pink. 11,2 this morning so 6lbs in 2 days so far! Only 4lbs off my lowest of 10,12 so getting a bit excited!

Should be a nice day today 29C so we will be in garden but should be pouring overnight so good for garden. Still starving but think it's emotional - it will be emotional when they bring out that ciabatta!

Have a lovely day!
Love xxx

Hey Anja,
How's it going i hope your feeling better !

I am considering ssing again have been using paul mckenna cd and book which i surpisingly good but slow and all i can think is what a good programme to use after i have ss'ed all the pounds away !!! :rolleyes:

Sometimes i wish i had never heard of cd but usually i just wish i had seen it through till the end !!

Hope you have a good day xxx

Hi Ailsa and Irene hope your both having a great weekend !!!!! :D :D xxx

Hiya Anja & AKB!
Sorry I haven't caught up with you both for ages. Anja looks like your well back on track well done! Can't wait to see you both in November! Hope your going to both be there.
AKB...wore your fleece the other night as freezing shocked that it was now too big but so warm and comfy will be coming with me on Cub camp in October as well.....hoping it will be massive by then!
Well I'm still chugging along on 790cals. Had a good week this week and totally addict to choc shake with spoonful of coffee in! New bars...mmm not 100% sure but have ordered one of each this week to see if I like them.
Off for a swim.
Kamilla xx

Ok - Gave in to a tiny bit of temptation but not much - should be back in the pink again tomorrow. Had some quorn + veg, 1 1/2 thin slices of ciabatta & 1/2 a new potato. Much harder to resist temptation when Mum & Dad are here... should be easier the next fortnight. I only have exactly 28lbs to get to my final goal so need to knuckle down & do it! Thanks for your support even though I'm not living up to it quite as well as I should.

Love to all
Anja xxx

Hi hon,

Nothing else naughty after lunch so will check for ketosis again in the morning.

Should be easier tomorrow with no temptation.

Probably can't make November meet as money will be tight with 3 weeks off work in October and then Christmas coming. Will probably do the September London one as know lots of people going including Sharon, Irene & Cat and poss Kam. Can you make it on the 30th Sept? or is that a bit close to your hol? I will probably do the same as last London meet & turn up in London in the morning to window-shop/shop...

Got to go. Mum & Dad go to Spain early in the morning & the pressure's on here!
Love xxx

Lapse fine - slightly beige with a strong hint of pink. Still 11,2 this morning but think it was lower if it wasn't rounding up as was always 11,1 then flicked up to 11,2. That's still 6lbs in 3 days so I can probably do at least another 2 this first week.

Mum & Dad going soon - ferry at 10.40.

Talk later
Love xxx

Hiya

Hiya Anja,
Sorry for not being around much lately, been very busy having a real good sort out. Sadly can't report that my lapse did no damage - 10.12 this morning, but TOTM imminent, wish I could switch it off!
Mega problem with boy yesterday - he completely freaked when I was in the shower and didn't hear him call me - he convinced himself I'd been abducted by aliens and ran around to the neighbours in his PJs and barefeet, braved their dogs (major thing for him) and summoned help! So I stepped out of the shower to be greeted by my slightly puzzled neighbour and a hysterical child! Fortunately it was Clare and not her husband who came round! That, on top of me being a complete noodle the night before and convincing myself that by accidentally leaving a heater on all afternoon I was burning the house down from the inside out and having to seek reassurance from the husband that I hadn't!
What a pair of fools we both are!
Anyway, must go as nice boss back from hols and must do some work!
Have a fab day and maybe if you're around tonight I can call you at home for a chat?
Ooh - nearly forgot - been accredited as CDC - yippee!!!
Chat later,
much love,
A

Hiya,

Firstly you're still 10 something so no worries. Lapse did very little damage in the circumstances. You're not back in the 11s & I should be joining you in the 10s shortly so that we can gee each other up.

Excellent news about the accreditation! WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Maybe you need to have a little talk with R? Thank God it wasn't Clare's husband! Not really foolish, just a little confused?;)

Yep, will be around tonight - Am "on holiday" from WW so no WI tonight! :):cool::)

Going to be quiet tonight at home. Not used to being on my own. Have decided to use these 2 weeks firstly to SS but also to do things like my Johnson's holiday lotion properly & listening to my Paul McKenna CD which I wouldn't get as much of a chance to do with others in the house. (Don't know where my portable CD player is so will look for it but might have to put it on the hifi in my room!)

Still on the Spanish preparation today. Nearly done with the texts, should finish them today then just the CD & video & will see how much info that gives me & whether I need to do lots of additional research as I will try to stick to what they give me. Should hopefully start actually writing it at the weekend. 6 weeks 'til it's due! (5 weekends!)

Better go!
Talk later
Love xxx

Congratulations Counsellor Ailsa. You will make a great CDC and such an inspiration to all your clients. They will not believe it when they see your old pictures.

And Anja this fortnight will see you losing loads so enjoy the peace and quiet and I'm sure you'll have the Spanish done too.

Irene xx

Back