Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Just realised today is exactly Day 200! Never thought I'd do the first 100. Only 3 stone down but 3 stone down is better than 3 up or staying the same!

This summer (& my hols) will feel so much better for carrying around 3 stone less fat! I still picture butter & I can't imagine wandering down the beach with 84 packets of butter! Don't know how I did it last year!

Off to have my choc tetra!
Love xxx

200 days

200 days - well done you, that's fantastic and like you say, there's nothing better than picturing all those packs of butter!
You will not only look DDG on your hold you will feel it too - only 8 weeks to go - you'll be in the 9s by then:D

Have just had my boss take some new photos of me, mainly for my business cards that I've just ordered - oooh - feel all nervous about this CDC thing now!

Will put one on as avatar and see how it looks, more later,
A
xxxx:D

Woohoo! Excellent pic!

You can REALLY see the diff on that! (I don't suppose you've still got the original trousers & shirt? You'll need them for your mag article!;))

Have been really suffering with allergy/hayfever - no idea which as started about 5am this morning & no pollen in bedroom. Swollen runny eyes, runny nose, sneezing and generally feeling very rough. Have had it off & on since May-ish, sometimes only for an hour or two or the whole day or not at all... Have just had Hayfever tab in the hope it will help as it has never been as bad as today! (I've never taken them before - Alison had to go get them while she was at lunch as my eyes are so swollen I can't really drive at the mo!)

Better do some work! Finished Spanish texts before lunch so onwards...

Love xxx

Hi there Irene

:) Hi Irene,

How are you doing? The weight loss sounds great - you'll be slipping in to the 14s before you know it!
These two forums are confusing me, I can't remember what I've said to whom and where so I think I'll just stick to this thread and the WeMITT one on here, not overly impressed with DDH board - sheer laziness on my part - I just need to get to grips with it but I don't like change!
Thanks for your vote of confidence re me being a CDC, it doesn't feel real yet - it will when I've ordered my first stock order and got my business cards etc. talking of which - I've had some printed with my side on before and now pics - like my avatar - what do you reckon - will that get the punters flocking in do you reckon? I hope so, the thought of long lonely, potentially food filled evenings this winter is scaring me! At least if I have customers coming I'll keep busy and on message!
Anyway, must away to my bed, take care,
lots of love,
A

Hi Anja!
I talked so much (no hind legs on donkeys in this house!!!) that her phone ran out of battery - hahaha.
Lovely to chat earlier - catch up tomorrow,
sleep tight,
A
xxxx :)

Hey hon!

Glad it went so well! You'll have to let me know when it comes out! Yes - thanks for a lovely chat!

Mum & Dad rang just after you. They stayed just south of Bordeaux last night & will be at the Parador at Chinchon, Madrid tonight. They used to get evening ferry to Caen, drive from 10pm overnight down France, cross the Spanish border mid morning & be at the house mid afternoon but they prefer to spread it out a lot more these days & try the different Paradors. Tonight will be a 4 star 17th Century convent! Then they should get to the house around lunchtime/afternoon tomorrow.

Can't remember if I said but I probably have to go to Lewes for work today. One of our clients needs to take practically a whole year's documents to the Tax Office there for an enquiry and they can't be entrusted to the post or a courier in case they get lost. I'll also have to go get them when they're finished with them but it makes a change!

Have got Spanish vid at work to watch at lunchtime (we have vid player in conference room), still haven't found personal cd player yet. Tonight I will hunt for that as well as all my docs for Spain - can't find paper licence, annual ins. policy EHIC card etc. and am sure they're all together somewhere after my last hol. Was going to dye my hair tonight & do Johnson's stuff etc. but have decided to go to pool tomorrow evening straight from work as is adults only swimming so will dye hair after that rather than before. Will then have a week to settle assuming I swim again next Wednesday!

Have absolutely NO hayfever symptoms whatsoever today. I really don't understand. I was death warmed up yesterday and today I'm all alive & kicking!

Was 11,1 this morning as promised so that's 7lbs off in 4 full days. Aiming for 11,0 tomorrow and 10,13 on Thursday would be lovely. 3lbs from lowest ever of 10,12! Doing a little countdown every time I get on the scales! How sad am I?!

Have a good day!
Love xxx

Anja
Congratulations on your great weight loss.

Ailsa
I love the picture and yes the clients will all be flocking to you.

And I am doing fine and very motivated at the moment

Irene xx

Hi Irene,

Couldn't find your thread, which section is it in?

Excellent & very well done on being in the 15s! and already heading towards halfway down the 15s too. Thank you so much for all your support.

I'm almost certainly also coming to the September meet although I don't think I can afford the November one. My holiday in October is partly unpaid as I'll have gone over my 20 days so November will be a bit of a tight month and I'll also have started buying Chrissie pressies as I always get everything bought as early as poss! Anyway I'll see you and Cat in September just before my hol! A is going on the 1st Oct to Majorca and I'm going to Spain on the 7th, the day after my exam so we're both dieting like crazy pre-October and only a few lbs apart again. I had a bit of a blow out my Birthday week and managed to get back up to 11,10 evening weight last Thursday but have turned it around SSing so heading back into safer territory! This Thursday's WI should be sooooooooo much better!

Take care
Love xxx

Okay - have been to Lewes & back and have then taken lunchbreak downstairs and watched Spanish vid twice, once pausing constantly to make notes & then again straight through to note anything I missed.
Don't need to watch it again. Got 2 sides of A4 on a 10 minute video!

Staying away from Mike at work - he broke his wireless mouse this morning & then is whinging 'cos the replacement he bought for it isn't compatible with the wireless control hub he's using! Can't be bothered to get dragged in, common sense will win in the end when he realises he can plug the mouse in separately and still use the keyboard through the hub!

Anyway better do some work.

Hi hon! Hope you had a lovely day with your emigrating friend yesterday!

Was sooooooooo tempted for all sorts of yummy food last night sauntering round the garden sniffing while I was watering as our house is midway between a fish & chip shop one way and a Chinese takeaway the other so whenever the wind changed I got a new smell! Only gave in to 3 quorn sausages so I guess that's tonnes better than it could have been! (I've gone back to craving meat particularly chicken. This happened for the first 6 -8 weeks then subsided a little, when I went back to WW I didn't crave it but now SSing again I want chicken korma with a vengeance which is stupid as I haven't had meat since I was 9!) This is day 6 of this restart and day 202 overall.

11,0 this morning as promised so will aim for 10,13 tomorrow as I have my swimming stuff to go do 1km tonight. Not showing as in the pink but I must be to have lost 8lbs in 5 full days.

Still no CD player. I do now have my EHIC card, my annual ins, my paper driv. licence, sets of keys to the house & the flat in Spain, my passport, Euros, adapter plugs etc. all sitting in a little pile together so that makes me feel a little better.

Oh my God is that the time! I have to get dressed, feed animals & go to Waitrose for work!

Bye!

Hi,

Feel absolutely dreadful again; swollen eyes, runny nose, sneezing etc. It's grim weather so I have a theory which I will test while I'm on sole source: Either it's the weather or a food allergy. On Sunday I had quorn, veg, bread & a little bit of potato. Monday I felt very ill with "hayfever", Monday I also had berry CD water flavour, yesterday I had orange & was 100% a-ok, perfectly fine but had quorn sausages last night. IF it isn't hayfever I am either allergic to berry water mix (which I have again today) or quorn. I suspect the quorn as both times it started while I was in bed with window shut etc. so I think it's my digestion process.

(I seem to have "lost" a post I'm pretty sure I put on here yesterday about my boss being useless but since I was generalising a bit I guess it may have been considered offensive!)

Anyway - still holding fire on swimming. If I feel better later I will go, if I feel rough I won't.

Hope you have a good day!
Love xxx

Hiya Hon

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough again - can it really be Quorn, cos you've been eating it for ever and these symptoms have only just started? Are you eating a different brand, different quantities etc? I hope you feel better pdq, feeling like this can hardly be conduicive to doing your OU stuff or SSing!
Brilliant for getting to 11.0 so quickly - fab!!!! You'll be 9 something in a blink of any eye at this rate!

Sorry I didn't stay in touch yesterday - really busy at work - lovely to see John, he's well impressed with the new bod and says I'm the talk of the force - in a nice way I hope! Will keep in touch with him as he and his wife are planning to get a house with a separate guest bit for visitors - he'll be living on Lake Erie 20 mins from Niagara Falls and just over the border from Buffalo NY. Would love to be able to go - I liked working in NY and I understand that Canada is even better!

I've put in my business interest request at work (I have to be approved to do secondary work), am waiting on business cards and just need to get flyers printed etc., order stock etc and then I'm ready to go!

Last night I collected media unit and built it and put in all CDs/DVDs etc so lounge now neater and hopefully they will require less dusting behind glass! My CDC is coming over tomorrow so big house clean tonight and sort out the CD business kit which arrived yesterday.

I'm glad you've found most of the stuff you needed to find - just get the CD player and you'll be away! I'm feeling quite panicky as I'm mid reorganise so everything's a bit up in the air! Will confess to having some fish and chips (no batter tho - big deal when I scoffed the chips!). Only had small amount of chips - which tasted divine - and didn't guilt trip later but did find it very difficult not to pig out on CD packs - just had 3 but could have had 10, but it would appear that I'm gradually learning to deal with my food monsters! I necked loads of water in a desparate attempt to feel uncomfortably full and it seemed to help. Scales said 10.9.3 this morning so hopefully will be 10.8.something tomorrow which might just take me to under 11 on my CDCs scales - fingers crossed!

Whoops - better go, nice boss walked back in,
catch you later,
A

Hiya,
Glad you had a good day yesterday & very envious of the fish & chips even though I only had them last week! I will always love fish & chips! Excellent about 10.9 - really great!

Am pretty sure it is an allergy & that it's berry flavouring as was going off and on well & ill all morning. Am on the perfectly clear this afternoon so that should help! Will check the ingredients for berry & orange as orange hasn't had same effect! (I don't think I noticed it before as I mixed the two together quite a bit at the beginning!)

Have gone quite sleepy after spending most of this morning feeling rough and am not up for swimming now. Almost totally laziness that is kicking in but will go home, dye hair & do Johnson's, Bio Oil, bath etc. tonight instead as I fancy doing that and feel quite knackered and lack-lustre!

Talk later!
Love xxx

Thank you so much for last night. Evenings are definitely my weakest time. The picking did little damage; still in the pink & still 11,0 although each time it started on 10,13 then jumped to 11,0 just as it settled. I wish my scales didn't go to the nearest lb & always round up but I can't afford any more so will just accept that I will be 10 something tomorrow.

WI tonight for both of us. I was 11,10 last Thursday and had gained 5lbs & 5.75 inches!!!!! Oh dear! So will be interesting to see how much I will have lost again tonight!

Mum & Dad are having a few probs, Telefonica have cut their phone off for no particular reason and the weeds are shoulder high in places. (Mum hasn't set out the garden yet but there's a watering system for the hedge so the weeds can really creep up while we're away. She's going to flatten it, patio with a concrete base and leave a border all round the edge for fruit trees (apricots & figs) & flowers. First they've got to clear the weeds!)

Better get ready for work & feed furries.
Love xxx

Confused - just rang the 0845 number connected to our Spanish line (gives UK call charge to calling there from work/mob etc., if at home we're on Talk Talk so free). It rang and then came up with the answerphone message that I recorded so it sounds like they're not disconnected. There's no way that Telefonica could have reconnected them already so what's going on? Will ring again at lunchtime in the hope that they might be in...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hiya honey,
How is the allergy thing going today? Have you nailed it down to the berry flavouring?
Well done on still being same weight - better than 11.1 - as it flickered on 10.13 first that must mean you'll be 10 something tomorrow - providing you don't pick tonight!! My scales said 10.8.9 this morning which is half a pound down from yesterday so am really hoping to be in low 11s on my CDCs scales this afternoon.
Have you called your parents yet - are they ok? The phone thing sounds wierd. Shoulder high weeds - ugh - how depressing!
Am being deluged with visitors and telephone calls so better crack on - catch up later!
Have a good day,
lots of love,
A
xxxx

Hiya,

Feel fine today, no symptoms. Obviously had quorn last night so not that, have had nearly 2 litres orange flavouring today and still nothing so I think it has to be the berry. The logical thing would be to test but I don't want to voluntarily make myself ill so I might give that a miss.

Am waiting for 1pm to ring home so that I can use the office phone. That number puts the cost of calling down as changes Spanish no. to UK national call & our BT plan at work then cuts the cost of calls to local & national numbers down to 4p per call (not per min) so that makes it mega cheap to ring them in Spain.

Talk after I've spoken to them.

I've been quite thick today. Have got a clifford keyring on both sets of car keys & there's a clifford cylinder attached to one of the suspension points under the bonnet. I don't know whether it's an alarm or an immob, it's after-market not standard on Nissan and I obviously can't ask the bloke I bought car from what it is as he's dead! I need to know which and what the name of it is for my insurance which is renewed on 7th Sept so I need to get down to a clifford seller & see if they can tell me just by looking. The remote flashes when you push the buttons but there's no chirp etc. and I can't make an alarm go off but it wouldn't be there if it didn't do something and the AA have about 30 different clifford models. I haven't a clue but have been making some very strange tentative calls this morning! Must have sounded a right div! "Hi I wonder if you can help, I have a clifford box attached to my suspension and I wonder if you can tell me what it is?" Tried my local Nissan dealer, the dealer he bought the car from etc. Will try the local Clifford dealer later!

Love xxx

Hello again

Did you manage to contact your parents already? I hope so!
No idea what a Clifford thingummyjig is - had to look it up on the WWW - how ignorant am I? Have you managed to work out what it does?
Am going to collect the boy shortly - if he wants to come home - I've been such a horridly PMT cow towards him lately I'm surprised he's not rung ChildLine and asked for a new Mum! Anyway, am taking some herbal stuff now which claims it will help - I've never really believed in PMT before and don't know whether it's started as a result of losing the weight (fat cells produce oestrogen), me getting older, or not being able to squash PMT with food like I probably did before. I just hope I can make it more manageable as I don't actually like turning into a screaming harpie fishwife every month and I'm sure the boy doesn't either, but at 7 I can hardly explain it all to him.

My lovely CDC and her kids are coming for tea so that's a nice thing to look towards, I was up at 7 hoovering etc so as long as the blasted cats haven't dissected the local wildlife in the house all should be well! Will go through all my CDC stuff too and hope to get my head around it. My business cards should be here soon and the journalist's article is OK, dunno when/if it'll get printed but I don't think I'll die of shame when it is!

Good luck for the WI tonight - I'll have my fingers crossed. Bet it'll be impressive compared with last week's figures!
Hope the lurgy hasn't reared it's unpleasant head again and you still feel fine,
will be online later so hope to catch you then,
much love,
A

Back