Need to get back into it help!!!!

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
I've been so bad since last weekend and I promised myself I were gonna get back into it on Monday but I didn't then tues and didnt and before I know it it's Friday and I've ate crap all week and put on like 4 pounds!! So angry at myself and I really want to look and feel good for my holiday in June :( :( I feel like such a failure!! Sorry just needed to rant :) x

I was like that 3 weeks ago, 2 years ago I went on a huge diet and lost 5 stone :) yay me! I was the perfect size, then I got cocky, started eating takeaways again because I thought I could. Ignorance is bliss and all that. I hopped on the scales last Xmas, I'd put on 30lbs. Shameful, I kept saying to myself, 'one more takeaway, then I'll sort myself out' this went on for weeks. 3 weeks ago I hopped on the scales, even more weight piled on. Now I'm back to where I started 2 years ago. Serves me right. That was my kick start. Now I refuse to eat anything other than weightwatchers meals for dinner. I can't be that big girl again. Good luck with ur journey xxx

Thanks for your reply! I am the same 4 years ago I lost 5 st on ww and got to 10st 10 perfect for my body size looked great! Put it all back on then I started sw in aug n lost 3 stone. Unfortunately it stopped working for me so decided to try ww for a change, lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Then my mums bday last weekend so were awful and I've not got back on it! I really need to otherwise I know I'm gonna put my 3 stone back on and look horrendous again! I know I can do it I just need my mojo back lol good luck with ur weight loss :) x

Hi, you can do this! Just draw a line, remember how you felt when you lost weight before, and think of that everytime you reach for that pack of biscuits or want to raid the fridge!

This is what ive being thinking of since wed after my gain after all my bingeing last weekend. I have lost weight before on slimming world and scottish slimmers, but like most i got carried away and put it all on but this time im determined that when i get to target there is no going back!

Get back on track, make sure you have alot of fruit and veg in the house, and track what you are eating. Its hard at times, but come on you really can do this :) x

Thank you :) I've been really good today, snacked but been within my points. Also brought some ww wine 12pp for the bottle so won't feel guilty for having a drink :) I can do this!! X

You can do it! Hang on in there. There seem to be a few of us having a little wobble at the moment. Take it a day at a time and relish every little victory. You'll be back on plan again in no time.
You've had a good day today, keep hold of that! X

Back