Need to get my head back in the game!!!

That's not too bad then. And well done for going. I'd have just butt kicked you to go another day if you hadn't.

I know and thats a scary thought. I would have gone later in the week but this has just given me the arse kicking I need

I'm annoyed at myself today as i started off fairly well. Had 3 hifi bars - 2 HExB + 3 syns
I've had 3 pears, 2 apples and my roast veg soup with 2 peices of white bread because i don't have any wholemeal and I really fancied it. Going out for food tonight so we'll have to see how that goes as i'm not sure where were going

So went to harvester last night and I think I made ok choices. I wouldn't go as far as to say they were great but better than it would have been if I hadn't been doing sw. Had chicken burger with bacon, guacamole and baby potatoes as well as a salad for starters. Ended up only eating the chicken and didn't touch the bread roll or potatoes. If it had been chips it would probably have been a different story as I tend to pick at them even when I'm full so I guess that's a plus.
Having risotto with chicken and peas for tea :) taken from the ee book. I would eat that before I started anyway but there will be no oil with the chicken etc. also eaten a lot of fruit. I swear I'm gonna turn into a pear if I carry on the way I am. Don't know if I'm going to the gym tonight because I'm really tired and I can't go tomorrow because I'm teaching a course so it'll probably be Friday at the earliest unless I go tomorrow before Coll.
Today I had a salad pot for lunch but it had potato salad and coleslaw so not sure how many syns as I didn't make it.

I don't know why but I see to find it difficult to get my hex a because I'm not a huge cheese or milk fan so that's something I got to try and do now that I've started drinking black coffee and don't drink it with tea.

Sorry if I'm rambling but I'm currently bored waiting in the car for my mum whose gone food shopping.

Tried on my prom dress from 3 years ago and it fits!!! :O
That means since my prom in 2010 i've gained and then lost about 2.5stone. My sister also tried on the dress and shes a hell of a lot smaller than me and it fot her (admittedly on the large size) but knowing we can both get into the same dress has put a real smile on my face :D

There you go you have a dress for next Friday

what size shoe are you? I've found a cheap dress online so might go into town tomorrow to see what they got as i have £30 in vouchers so might be able to find something

what size shoe are you? I've found a cheap dress online so might go into town tomorrow to see what they got as i have £30 in vouchers so might be able to find something

8 but most are pretty big. Try them on before session tomorrow and if not I'll see if I can acquire some of my sisters old ones for you as she's a 9.

Me neither but you have to come with me. I don't drag you out often.

Uch feeling really low ATM :/ and I have no idea why. Haven't been sleeping too well lately which might have something to do with it. Food wise has been pretty rubbish and just feeling really demotivated. Haven't been able to go to the gym which makes me feel worse cos I know I need to go. Need a real good boot up the derrière. Could really do with a cwtch right now

Uch feeling really low ATM :/ and I have no idea why. Haven't been sleeping too well lately which might have something to do with it. Food wise has been pretty rubbish and just feeling really demotivated. Haven't been able to go to the gym which makes me feel worse cos I know I need to go. Need a real good boot up the derrière. Could really do with a cwtch right now

There is obviously something worrying you, not sleeping is horrible! I'm having a few nights like that at the mo, I'm gong to apply for a different role in the school I work in, and keep waking up dreaming of the interview, the application, other people going for it!

Focus on one thing and start there, if you can't get to the gym is there something else achievable you could do? Something easy that then would help? Keep smiling it's Friday!!! :)

There is obviously something worrying you, not sleeping is horrible! I'm having a few nights like that at the mo, I'm gong to apply for a different role in the school I work in, and keep waking up dreaming of the interview, the application, other people going for it!

Focus on one thing and start there, if you can't get to the gym is there something else achievable you could do? Something easy that then would help? Keep smiling it's Friday!!! :)

At the moment i'm just mega stressed about exams because I NEED to get to uni this year. I worked yesterday at the local footy stadium so must have burnt a few calories walking round there and generally being on my feet for about 5 hours.
At the moment i'm taking it on day at a time and hope that it'll show tomorrow on the scales.

Good luck with the interview. I'm sure you'll do great xxx

Ha, thanks just need to get the application done first.....funny how you can find other things to do so you avoid doing something!

Oh I know that feeling!!! I'm sooo productive at things that don't need to been done when I have a stack of work that I do. Think I may even go tidy my room instead of doing homework lol.

Just come back from my friends and she's lent me a dress as I'm going out on Friday and its a 16. I haven't been a 16 for a longggg time. I also tried on a pair of trousers I got in about year seven and last time I tried them on I couldn't get them over my thighs. But today they were loose on me. :D
Also had a sneaky peak on my friends scales earlier and it said I'm 1lb down from last week so I'm well happy as I thought I'd completely blown it this week.

I checked the label on the other purple dress and that's a 14 and fit me fine. Rather chuffed even though I know it's a stretchy dress.

Back