Need to get my head back in the game!!!

I just worry that if i don't have enough for breakfast then i'll snack throughout the day. However, i'm not going to let this happen!!!

Staying ositive that there will be a - on the scale monday :)

Finally kept my promise and joined the gym, still here, done 2K on the bikes, 1K on the treadmill,5 mins on rowing machine and some resistance stuff :)

Finally kept my promise and joined the gym, still here, done 2K on the bikes, 1K on the treadmill,5 mins on rowing machine and some resistance stuff :)

Well done u!!! Would u believe it was my first night back at the gym last night too haha. I did a 'legs,bums and tums' class....my legs, bum and tum have been in bits all day! haha I hate squats with a passion! delighted to hear your interview went well hun, I will keep everything crossed for u! x

I did LB+T at the old gym I was at... One word... Killer!!! That's the thing I liked about that gym is that the had loads of classes which I find better than being on a treadmill for half an hour. They do offer classes at the new gym but no where near the amount as the old one. Good thing with this one is that my friend is a member so I dragged her along. (Gotta have some pay back as she's the one who signed us up for the half marathon) lol.

Thanks hun :) the other uni I've applied to has started sending out rejections so I'm hoping no news is good news :)

Should be doing work but found myself on here instead, oppsey. Been good so far today. Lots of fruit :) yum yum. Thankfully not aching too much after last night :)

Got home from college and had uncle bens rice and a piece of toast with chilli sauce (heaven!!!) i think it works out at 6 syns. 4.5 for the rice, 1.5 for the sauce.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got an offer from Cov uni!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOO happy right now!!! One of the conditions is to meet the health check requirements so I'm now even more focused about losing weight!!! (I won't count the double vodka my mum bought me to celebrate) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Still on a high from finding out about my uni offer!!!

Been a pretty good week in all. Had a few slip ups but not going to let them get me down.
Had scrambled egg on toast - HEXa and HEXb for toast and cheese and had a pear for brekkie. I'm still full. Off to the gym again tonight so might have a bowl of pasta or something before I go. Feeling positive about how this week has gone so just hoping for a - on the scales tomorrow :)

Feeling really good. Been to the gym and done 2k on treadmill, 1k on bike and resistance stuff. knackered now though. I was determined not to put all that hard work to waste so when i got home made myself wholemeal pasta, chicken and tomato and veg sauce. really nice as i added loads of chilli to it. Off to bed now. long day in coll then WI (ekkk)

Hiya subscribing! Your doing fantastic :)

Whats the name of the visualization site you put up earlier in you diary?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got an offer from Cov uni!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOO happy right now!!! One of the conditions is to meet the health check requirements so I'm now even more focused about losing weight!!! (I won't count the double vodka my mum bought me to celebrate) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations hun!! delighted for you!!!! :) xxxx

So 2.5lbs off on Monday :) although I've probably put it all back on today :( just seemed to have lost all motivation with the healthy eating and college work as well as having some family problems ATM so just feeling pretty down in general. Going to the gym tomorrow which will hopefully help me re-focus and help let off some steam.

Omg college is dreadful. I didn't have time for brekkie so I thought I'd grab something in Coll. Seriously all they had on offer was muffins,sandwiches with more mayo in that actual filling, cakes, cookies and pasties. So I ended up having an apple (only one left) and a coffee. I'm pretty hungry now and as I don't have the car I'm limited by my choice for lunch. :(

just got home from the gym, did 1k on the bike and 2 on the treadmill. feeling pretty good. Will probably be spending a fair bit of time down the gym this weekend cos i really dont wanna be at home atm :(

Back