Need to get my head back in the game!!!

weight loss.png

I've had an utterly rubbish day!!! Was babysitting my cousins so had NO control over the food as my aunt had bought pizza f :'( or last night and had a cooked brekkie this morning. I've tried to be good by eating lots of fruit but I ended up eating a small slice of cheesecake. This week hasn't been the best but now I know I've deffo blown it especially with WI tomorrow :'(

So you know this week has gone a bit t*ts up, but a gain isn't always a bad thing.
Sometimes it can give you a good kick in the pants and make you more determined.
So go and brave the scales tomorrow, and make some plans for the next week xx

Thanks hun. It's just I had a gain last week and was off for 2 weeks before that so it's just getting myself back into the routine. I'm trying (and failing) to get my mum to join cos I think that'll help keep me on track as she does most of the food shopping.

This week will be better!!!

Gain this week, but it was expected and to be honest I don't care. I've been ill and over the weekend haven't been able to control my food choices. I'm not going to let this little slip up set me back.
I just downloaded this relaxation thing on my phone and it's really good. Feel 100% positive about this week. I'm going to try and plan all my meals in advance (it's difficult because mum usually makes food and will add things to dishes that make them higher in syns when I tell her not to, mothers hey) and I'm also planning on going to the gym once/possibly twice. If I can't then I will do 30 mins on the wii instead.

I'm the only one that can control my weight loss so I'm the one that has to sort it out.

Let's hope I can stay this motivated later on in the week when I usually go off track. *fingers crossed*

Try a different tack with your mum, ask her if she could come and support you one week without asking her to join!
You sound a lot more positive now!
Just one day at a time. xx

I am feeling a lot more positive :) no point in going in a vicious circle of feeling down - eating - feeling worse - eating etc. Thats how I got into this mess in the first place. So from now on only positive things.

I might do that next week. She says she wants to join its just my sister does dancing 4 times a week so one of us always has to be taxi. (Can't wait to go to uni!!!)

Thanks hun xx

hey Rhirhi just seen your thread and felt I can really relate to you I just finished Uni last year! How has this week been for you?x

hey Rhirhi just seen your thread and felt I can really relate to you I just finished Uni last year! How has this week been for you?x

Hey,
What did you study in Uni? Did you enjoy?
Last week was pretty bad with being ill and babysitting my cousins where I had no control over the food, but thats in the past. This week is looking a lot better. I have another Uni interview on Wed (ahhhh!!!) but apart from that things are looking pretty good :)

xx

I did postgrad in primary education! Loved it but because it was a postgrad was very intense work load but full time working now and love it :)

I feel like i have been exactly where u regarding weight. about 3.5years ago I was a few pounds off my goal weight and never felt so good! Honestly never felt so good and happy in myself (always been overweight since i was a young teen) but of course christmas came and things slipped...i put on 7lb! Then of course convinced myself I knew the plan inside out WW at the time, that I didnt need to go back. I have never fully gained back all the weight but I yo-yo with 2st and need to put an end to it. I am only 24 but have promised myself come my 25th (June) I will not be hiding in the back of photo behind people any more.

I wish I had finished what I had started at your age so my advice is don't give up no matter how hard the week or bad the gain! (Please quote this back to me when I am having a tough time staying on track! ;)) draw a line underneath it and start again. Dont do what i did and keep going around in circles!

I am on week 3 and been 100% everyday...something has just click in me! I began to get very down and just said enough is enough. I would love us to kick each up the ass if we slip and make sure the support is there no matter how hard it gets so we dont give up because it will all be worth it in the end! x

I did postgrad in primary education! Loved it but because it was a postgrad was very intense work load but full time working now and love it :)

I feel like i have been exactly where u regarding weight. about 3.5years ago I was a few pounds off my goal weight and never felt so good! Honestly never felt so good and happy in myself (always been overweight since i was a young teen) but of course christmas came and things slipped...i put on 7lb! Then of course convinced myself I knew the plan inside out WW at the time, that I didnt need to go back. I have never fully gained back all the weight but I yo-yo with 2st and need to put an end to it. I am only 24 but have promised myself come my 25th (June) I will not be hiding in the back of photo behind people any more.

I wish I had finished what I had started at your age so my advice is don't give up no matter how hard the week or bad the gain! (Please quote this back to me when I am having a tough time staying on track! ;)) draw a line underneath it and start again. Dont do what i did and keep going around in circles!

I am on week 3 and been 100% everyday...something has just click in me! I began to get very down and just said enough is enough. I would love us to kick each up the ass if we slip and make sure the support is there no matter how hard it gets so we dont give up because it will all be worth it in the end! x

Glad you enjoyed the course. I can imagine it would be full on but if your happy thats the most important thing!
Well if you were a few pound off last time then it just shows you can do it again. We can do it together and I deffo will be quoting you if either of us fall out the boat. I am determined to do it. Well I need to. I don't want to get on to the paramedic course to find I can't do things as well as other people just because of my weight.
As I've said above I also have a 10K and half marathon to train for :O so this is jusat the start.

We CAN do this together no matter how long it takes :)

xx

Might be going out for a curry tonight but not going to let it put me off. I have to have a life. So going to make sensible choices and not go crazy! No alcohol as I have an interview tomorrow, and going to limit my poppadoms and chutneys. I'm not going to say I won't have any because I know I will and then it'll get me down if I eat them. I'm going to get a salad bowl for lunch but leave out all the mayo things like potato salad.
I had 2 Hi-Fi bars for brekkie as I was running MEGA late for coll. May also go get some fruit from somewhere. (college is dreadful for food and only sells sandwhiches which have more mayo in than actual filling!!!!!! or chips, burgers or pizza)

Still feeling really positive and motivated :) xx

Our college was awful to, they had 4 food stall things, one sold chips, one nachos, one burgers/sausages/bacon etc, and the other sandwiches/paninis which all seemed to involve various amounts of mayo

I know its crazy!!! Their currently refurbishing the coll so they've got a new coffee shop bit. There is literally nothing healthy on offer. (And the college say they promote healthy living and a healthy lifestyle) Yeah right! Not only that it's also mega expensive. £1 for a small coffee when it used to be 60p. Thats a lot for a student.
Off to town I go to try and get something healthier(theres someone sitting next to me on the PC's with a tray of beans, cheese and chips and its actually making me feel sick! (I hate beans and it just smells disgusting)

Lunch didnt go quite according to plan. I asked for no coleslaw but the women put a small amount in. I don't know how many syns are in it as it was only a tablespoon at most and the website only does 100g. It was deffo not 100g! Anyway the rest of the salad was fine and had chicken on top and melon and grapes as well. Yummy :) Soooo full now though. I think I will put it down as 6 syns. That way I know it won't be over :)

pretty sure only the mayo is syns, so i think its 4 syns for a tbsp of mayo, so i'd guess at about the same

Online syns says mayo is 5.5 so I would put down 6syns if it was me! I remember the crap food last year already but when you are hungry, stressed or hungover it is easier to just grab something there but it is not worth it in the long run. I am v jealous of your curry...I am trying to be extra good as I have a mad weekend ahead and need to do some damage control and save some syns! I still feel in control but starting to struggle with brekkie....I like to keep my hexb for lunch and eggs, beans and fruit are starting to wear thin! Anyone else have this problem?

went to harvester instead of having a curry. filled up on salad and then left half of my main. I'm struggling with brekkie ideas aswell. Before joinging SW I would never eat it as it makes me feel sick but I know I have to. Take a look at the sample menus on the SW website. They might help. My problem is i never have time to make myself something in the morning as I always wake up late. (not a morning person at all!!!)

So had my uni interview yesterday... think it went ok. Just got the horrible wait now :(

food wise wasn't great yesterday, I had half a grapefruit before the interview and I knew i should have had more but not being a brekkie person and nerves for the interview I really couldn't eat anything else. After the interview I was out for about 4/5 hours so had to rush to get food. Grabbed a sarnie from tesco... Big mistake!!! 25syns that'll teach me for missing breakfast then being mega hungry.

Todays has been better -
Had 2 apples and a lemon tea. I know I should have more but I'm not hungry. I'm also going to the gym tonight with my friend whose doing a different diet. I just have to make sure I don't reward myself with a choccy bar or something afterwards.
Hoping to do about 7K on the bikes tonight to try and work off that flippin' sandwich from yesterday :'(

If you don't want more don't, just cos SW say you should have a load for breakfast doesn't mean you have too. If I don't feel like eating i just have a yogurt and a banana or something like that, if your happy not eating much at brekkie don't force yourself to eat it

Back