Need to get rid of baby weight!

xlaurynxbx

Hey

So I started slim fast last Monday and when I started I was 12st 4.8lbs. I want to try and get down to maybe 9 1/2st but I'm making small goals first. My first goal is to get into the 11st range.
When I weighted in this morning I was down to 12st 3.4lbs so not a great lose for my first week on slim fast but I'm going to keep going with it hopefully get better results.
Starting to exercise this week aswell wanted to get my first week on slim fast over with before starting to exercise. I've downloaded the c25k app so hopefully get into that and inbetween doing that do exercise DVDs.
Sorry for rambling on, any advice or motivation would be greatly appreciated lol xxx

Hey I started ultraslim (tescos version) on Monday and started at 12stone 3.5 ish I think lol.
I'm looking to lose 3 stone! Hope you reach your goals!!
How are you finding it at the moment?
X

Hey

I'm doing good. Keeping at it althogh I was disappointed at my loss last week I seem to have dropped down to 12st 2.2lbs now which is good I'm very pleased!
I've started doing c25k at night after I have out the kids to bed. It's taking me all my motivation to do it as after kids have we t to bed I would rather sit and relax but after I have done it o feel so much better. I'm hoping also the exercise will speed up my weight loss.
How are you finding it? I haven't told anyone I'm doing it in the family as I know what the reaction will be lol xxx

What's c25k.?
I'm finding it ok at the moment, just look forward to my meal everyday although I do really enjoy the shakes!

That's actually a great idea, your feel great when people start noticing and you haven't even told them your dieting :)

I just hope I can keep up this motivation! Iv made lots of mini goals and told my bf to keep kicking me up the bum!

X

Hey

It's called couch potato to 5k so it trains you up to run a 5k not that in planning on running one but its good exercise an I feel great after doing it.
I've made wee mini goals aswell my first is to get into a new weight bracket as in get into the 11sr figure which I hope I can achieve my the end of April. What goals have you got?
I love the shakes I mostly just have chocolate as I'm a chocolate addict to it curbs my craving for it! Lol xxx

Well my first goal was to get into the 10stonw brackets on the scales and I reached that today, but that's taken me 4 months doing carlorie counting! So I'm hoping ultraslim will help me get to my goals faster.

My next goal is lose my first stone.

Hopefully wont be too long :)good luck with the c25k.

X

Maybe 9 1/2 or 10 I'm 5ft 6 just take it slowly. I've lost over a stone since having my wee boy so back to what I was before I had him but deffo need to lose more. Don't want to spend another summer covering up and being roast hot want to wear what I want. I've lost so much confidence since putting on so much weight! X

I'm the same hun and its so hard!

I want to just throw on anything and not worry if you can see my belly or have to just stare at my old size 10 jeans in the wardrobe! It's going to be a hard process but I feel this time I will do it :)

The weekends are hard though. I like the odd glass of wine :( ill miss that! Haha

X

I'm deffo finding it hard but determined to lose it! God I really struggle at the weekends! I'm going to allow myself the odd wee treat though and will jut need to work extra hard when exercising! I can't even remember what it is like to be a size 10 lol!
I would be happy gettig down to a 12 and when I've done that if I want to lose more i know I can!
I start back at work on Monday after my maternity leave Nd I think that will be hard as I don't want people in work to know I'm doing it! X

So had a long night with my baby boy he was really unsettled don't know if it because GE got chicken pox or the really high wind been up most if the night. On a day like this I would usually give up the diet and fill my self with lots of sugary things to get me through the day. Deffo not going to do that though as determind to get this weight off, going to drink plenty of water and try keep on my feet and moving so I don't fall asleep! How are you getting on Lauren? X

Oh don't give in! Your be so proud of yourself when you step on those scales and see it going down!
What days do you weigh?

I'm doing good, found it abit difficult last night but its all in my head as I had a big tea.
I'm just cooking lots of new tasty meals to keep me on track, knowing I have something yummy at the end of each day.
Spending a few hour at play group today so should keep my mind off things :)
My partner has reached the 2 stone mark today! Can't wait to get there myself :)

X

I weight in on a Monday which helps to keep me on track over the weekend. What about you?
God that's Brillant the 2stone mark I can't weight to get to the 2stone mark will be fab!
I find night hard aswell I've just been drinking lots of water to stop me eating!
Xx

I going to weigh on Monday too! Will be hard the weekend as its going to be nice Saturday and we are having a BBQ sat so I'm going to stick with chicken and salad! And no wine :(

You will have to let me know how you get on this Monday!
X

Ye I deffo will. We love having bbqs we have them all the time during the summer. You could have like chicken salad and a baked potato would be that much calories. Sounds yummy! I don't know how I've got through today lol I'm so proud of myself though that I haven't reached for chocolate or full fat fizzy juice. I just had a slimfast chocolate bar which curbed my sugar craving lol!
Got my c25k tonight, my body had been a wee bit achey from doing it today so least I know it's doing something since I'm sore lol lets just hope it shows on the scales on Monday!
XLaurynX

Hey Lauren

How you getting on today? In finding it so hard not to go on the scales every day. So going to weigh on Monday and then get my husband to put the scales in the loft so I can't get them lol!
X

Haha that's hilarious!
I keep stepping on and some days I'm lighter and some days I'm heavier :(

I just wanna see the numbers go down!

I'm finding it ok still, enjoying the shakes but this will be my first weekend so I'm hoping to can be really strict and not let myself down.

How you finding it?
X

My weight seems to keep going down this week deffo must be to do with the exercise since I hardly lost last week although that could all change on Monday when I weigh myself lol!
Ye I'm still enjoying it at lunch instead of having a slimfast meal bar I've been having a weight watchers tin of soup as a lot if them are under 100cal so it's the same as a snack and keep my meal bar for later on in the afternoon.
The weekend are deffo hard but keep positive and think how good it will be when the weight comes off and you drop stones as well as dress sizes and people jot ice and compliment you!
Just off the treadmill from doing my running, was bloody hard tonight but i just kept thinking of getting in to the 11st bracket and that kept me going!
You still going to a BBQ? Weather was cracking today! Went for a nice long walk with the pram!
Xxx

Hey how are you Lauren?

How have you got on this weekend? I had bit of a blip yest, went out for lunch with mum and has a chicken burger which is probs one of the worst things I could of had. Ended up just having my shake in morning and chicken burger for lunch then boring rest of the day. Back on track today for weight in tmorrow. Then the scales are writing hidden away to stop me weighing daily! Lol
X

Back