1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Need to loose baby belly as wedding dress don't fit :(

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by Nicolac1402, 11 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Nicolac1402

Nicolac1402 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I get married next July, have my dress which I bought in 2012 but fell pregnant with my son who was born feb 2013 but then I fell pregnant again within 3months and had my daughter this feb.
    Needless to say 2 lots of baby weight I can not fit in my wedding dress.
    i started slimming world on 10 April 14 and between then and now I have lost 8lbs but I have not stuck to it 110%.
    I'm seeing my doc tomorrow to discuss being prescribed Orlistat as struggled with my weight for past 6 years or so. we briefly spoke about last week so fingers crossed they agree. I need a good kick up the bum.
    Will post tomorrow with weight... Last weighed at slimming world 3 weeks ago so bit nervous how much I've gained...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bexster71

bexster71 Well-Known Member

Good luck x

4. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Good luck xx

I stupidly bought a wedding dress 3 sizes to small when I was planning my wedding thinking it would motivate me and it ended up making me so stressed trying to fit into it. I did it though & am so pleased when I look back at the photos of the day.

xxx

5. Nicolac1402

my dress is a 16 but as corset back goes down to a 12. Currently can't do the back up. Got to loose the weight or il be getting married in a bin bag lol x

6. Nicolac1402

Thank you... I see you've just started taking it, how's it going? What do you typically eat during the day?

7. Nicolac1402

So I've been and been prescribed Orlistat. Starting this evening :/ have to loose 7lbs in 4 weeks to stay on .

8. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

I'm pleased that they have given you a go with Orlistat, I'm sure that you will get into that dress - I bet it is gorgeous! x

9. bexster71

Hi it's going ok so far, today I've had sultana bran with semi skimmed milk, a weight watchers bagel with extra light Philadelphia, salad New potatoes chicken breast and half pack batchelors savory rice. Mfp says that's just under 1100 calories and I should be having 1400 - 1500 calories. That's what I've been struggling with, eating enough but I'm getting there. Had a stressful week and that hasn't helped!! Welcome any questions you have there's always someone happy to help x

10. Pudders

Pudders Well-Known Member

Don't always be fooled by the weight watchers stuff bex. I always compare with the normal stuff and its often the same but the ww stuff is more expensive. ..lol.. cheeky *******...but clever marketing! ! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

11. Nicolac1402

Am doing this along side slimming world Aswel. Weighed 15st 7lb this eve so gained 2lbs in 2/3 when last went.
    will be going every thurs now to keep me on track.
    Will start to write a food dairy Aswel. My daughter is being christened in 5 weeks, I have a dress but feel frumpy so would like to have lost the 7lbs by then x

12. bexster71

Thy was the only bagels I could find that were ok on fat! Is there any others ok? I'm always up for saving money thanks!!! X

13. Pudders

New york bakery bagels are less than 5%. Lots of different flavours too. I love the fruit and oat ones with a bit of honey for brekki, or the cinnamon ones with a bit of jam. The sesame one and the red onion ones are lush and nice and filling for lunch too! :) lol... I love them, can you tell? ! Lol..

14. Pudders

You're lighter than I was when I started. :) that 7lbs will make you feel so much better. You'll feel fab! Thats a great incentive. :)

15. Nicolac1402

16. bexster71

Will give them a try I love bagels too thanks x

And 7lbs in 4 weeks I'm sure you will do that no problem hun x

17. Pudders

Attached Files:

18. Nicolac1402

19. Pudders

I can email them if they're helpful? Private message your email address if you want. Xx

20. Pudders

I can see them?? Hmmmm. Wonder if I'm not meant to so they've been blocked??..

21. Nicolac1402

Ive sent my email on my fitness pal as can't send private message as I'm new and not created enough 'posts'