Need to loose baby belly as wedding dress don't fit :(

It definitely gets easier.... particularly when you start seeing the lbs falling off! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It definitely gets easier.... particularly when you start seeing the lbs falling off! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seeing the weight coming off will motivate me more to keep at it. I expect results over night that's the problem but I have after 5/6 years realised that it took years for the weight to go on and will take a while to come off. I have a year until my wedding but ideally I would love to have lost this weight by Xmas to get new clothes, plus jan and feb I have both my sons, mine and my daughters birthdays in the space of 6 weeks and would love to feel comfortable/confident to have pictures taken.
ive only been doing this 3 full days but I have noticed I'm a lot less bloated. Weigh in is Thursday evening at slimming world class.

Rusty is good slowly settling in and getting used to the kids. My middle one 16months will not leave him alone. Rusty is better behaved than him at the moment lol x

Pills are ok- had no side effects yet so fingers crossed it stays like it x

Rusty is good slowly settling in and getting used to the kids. My middle one 16months will not leave him alone. Rusty is better behaved than him at the moment lol x

Pills are ok- had no side effects yet so fingers crossed it stays like it x

Aww that's cute :)

That's good. Hope it stays like that too x

Can't see your food on mfp? But they all say under calorie goal? X

Can't see your food on mfp? But they all say under calorie goal? X

How do I make it public?
Have changed his name to Cody for some reason he responds to that?

Not sure hun well have a look.

Awww Cody is a cute name, hope he's still settling in well x

Mfp - settings - sharing & privacy (mines set to friends only) just might help if we can see it hun and people can comment for you. We are all in the same boat and here to help each other through. We all want the same results and really can't wait! xxx

Ok il have a look to change it. Had a really bad night last night, am constantly so hungry jus stuffed my face :( :(

i need to be locked in a room where I have no access to food/sugar.

bought some diet coke and Lucozade this morning just for a boost. Running around after a 4 months, 16 month, 6 year old and a puppy plus my partner, with all their clubs, groups plus housework etc- needless to say I am shattered by mid morning!

Today I've felt so much better and not as lethargic as I have been.
today I had a vitamin juice drink &yoghurt
lunch- 1/2 tin of spaghetti on 2 wholemeal roast& snack a jacks
dinner- diet coke chicken (slimming world recipe) & broccoli with strawberries and weightwatchers ice cream pot.

had a glass of Lucozade mid morning when I usually dip, boosted me until lunch which kept me going til dinner.

oh an lots of water today. When I drink squash I crave sweet things after but today had no squash just water and no cravings at all?!

cant wait to take Cody for walks next week. He's pulled out all my flower pots and is a lover of digging :/ luckily the garden has just been re done but the grass we haven't re turfed yet- think I may wait until he's out of the puppy stage.

Hopefully tomorrow I feel as good as today :)

Good for you hun well done! Don't know if it's same for all puppies but be careful how far you walk him until his little bones are fully formed (ask your vet or where you got him they will advise you I'm sure all breeds are different) x

Someone said whilst puppies 5mins for every month they are x even just a walk down the road I think would tire him lol x

That sounds like what we was told for walking them, hope he's still settling in well. Hope you have a good day - still can't see your food on mfp x

Just trying it again now x

Hi hon just been having a nose at your diary. Be careful, there are things you're eating which are out the 5%, the whirly bites, the shortbread biscuits. If you aren't worried about the tablets doing what they're meant to that's ok but I was too scared for 2 reasons firstly that would happen or secondly it wouldn't & I would carry on eating the way I did & not lose the weight. Also your cals were low yesterday, try not to go below 1200 xx

Hi hon just been having a nose at your diary. Be careful, there are things you're eating which are out the 5%, the whirly bites, the shortbread biscuits. If you aren't worried about the tablets doing what they're meant to that's ok but I was too scared for 2 reasons firstly that would happen or secondly it wouldn't & I would carry on eating the way I did & not lose the weight. Also your cals were low yesterday, try not to go below 1200 xx

Since I've taken these I'm come down with like a cold/flu. Anyone else experience the same? X

yesterday I found it hard to eat as feel rough. I tend to hover about 1300/1400 most days
i have cut out virtually all the crap, I used to easily eat a family bar of choc and crisps most nights so I've cut that out which is hard when my partner still does it x
why is it men eat what they like but don't put on weight?

My other half is the same, this week he's eaten what I have and without the tablets he's lost 10lb so far, I was showing a pound (wi day not til Friday) it's so not fair x

I know how u feel!
just got home- just completed race for life 5km. Slightly pleased with myself :)

Well done you! Congratulations xxx

Back