Need to loose baby belly as wedding dress don't fit :(

Thank you. I done it back in 2011 and this year I beat it by 7 mins. Was very warm tonight x

Weighed in this morning 15st 4.6lbs

Not overly pleased with that for some reason?

Not sure, maybe as everyone else seems to have lost 4lbs or more x

Everyone is different. If you've been following the rules and eating nothing with more than 5% in the whole time then I swear you'll achieve fantastic results. Just keep going, you'll get there. I know a couple of people have said it but... if I can do it...anyone can! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've stayed the same one week and only lost 2lbs last week but everyone kept me going and I feel better than I have in ages, keep going as long as your losing you will get there for that wedding dress xxx

Yes I know just have to keep at it. Still ridden with cold, blocked nose, then running. Feel awful :(

Feel better soon hun x

Still have a cold topped with conjunctivitis. Lost appetite completely so not taking them at moment x

I thought you'd gone and left me! Feel better soon hunni x

Try Echinacea supplement for your cold works wonders

Just a quick hello and update. Wedding we cancelled for next year as my selfish family would only end up spoiling the day after rows erupted at my daughters christening however we get married next Friday 22nd, just us, no one else.
now down to 14stone which I'm pleased about. Hope everyone is doing well on their weight loss journey x

Just a quick hello and update. Wedding we cancelled for next year as my selfish family would only end up spoiling the day after rows erupted at my daughters christening however we get married next Friday 22nd, just us, no one else. now down to 14stone which I'm pleased about. Hope everyone is doing well on their weight loss journey x

Wow next week! How exciting! I'm sure you are doing the right thing xx

Back