Need to loose baby belly as wedding dress don't fit :(

Lexie2005 said:
Oh honey wouldn't it to all of us ;)

Lol, definitely! That's the beauty of calorie counting, though - I do eat cheese and chocolate every day, but the cheese is a mini Babybel Light or two, and the chocolate is a Ripple at 174 cals! :D xx

Lol, definitely! That's the beauty of calorie counting, though - I do eat cheese and chocolate every day, but the cheese is a mini Babybel Light or two, and the chocolate is a Ripple at 174 cals! :D xx

Same but I just moderate how much of the bad foods I have. If I completely stop eating cheese, choc or chips etc I wouldn't be able to do it so I still need it part of my new eating lifestyle but no where near as much as I use to have of it! x

It's all about moderation.

how long does zen take to get in your system? And do side effects happen pretty quick?

Using my fitness pal logging everything is helping too. I'm can see why iv put on weight because I never took notice of how much calories are in something and I'm shocked how much cals/ fat are in something.

e.g kitkat chunky 247!cals I would easily have 2 a day and not think twice plus the usual 3 meals a day snacks etc. Way over my recommended cal allowance.

Nicolac1402 said:
It's all about moderation.

how long does zen take to get in your system? And do side effects happen pretty quick?

Using my fitness pal logging everything is helping too. I'm can see why iv put on weight because I never took notice of how much calories are in something and I'm shocked how much cals/ fat are in something.

e.g kitkat chunky 247!cals I would easily have 2 a day and not think twice plus the usual 3 meals a day snacks etc. Way over my recommended cal allowance.

The side effects can hit you up to a day or so afterwards - the only time I had them badly it was the next day. It gets in your system pretty much straight away, and stays there for a few days before you're "safe" again. :) xx

Ok thank you.

Today's food:
branflakes
yoghurt & strawberries

lunch- ham salad and snack a jacks
dinner-home made burger 5% fat, half a roll and jacket potato
strawberries and weight watchers icecream pot for pud(I've checked and was less than 5g per 100g)

am slowly learning and on top I've gained a walking buddy- golden Labrador puppy! Pick him up tomorrow morning! :) :)

Congrats on the puppy...............name please! X

Congrats on the puppy...............name please! X

Caramel they are and only flavour I like lol x

well the people had him 3 weeks (he's 12weeks now) and she can no longer have him due to her going back into work. They've named him Rusty which kind of suits him but I'm not overly keen.
my 16month old adores him and cried when we left :(

My eldest will have a massive shock tomorrow when he comes back from his dads x

I love dogs, I have 2 basset hounds they are just adorable although one very poorly at the moment. You will have lots of fun and great walks with him (after the naughty puppy stage lol). I only like the caramel snack a jacks, I get the big ones as I think they were better on fat tham the packets if I'm remembering correct. I'm not really snacking now I'm just not hungry and being a huge (in more ways than one lol) chocaholic that a miracle! X

Iv woke this morning and I won't lie my stomach feels very dodgy and very windy which is the first time :/ x

Iv woke this morning and I won't lie my stomach feels very dodgy and very windy which is the first time :/ x

Be careful with the wind I would advise wear a pad. It never happened to me but I'm told that's what can happen.... Yes the caramel are ok but think they're the only ones. Enjoy the puppy xx

Be careful with the wind I would advise wear a pad. It never happened to me but I'm told that's what can happen.... Yes the caramel are ok but think they're the only ones. Enjoy the puppy xx

Thank you, puppy is called Rusty. Has explored the garden and house and now asleep.

Looking forward to my dinner tonight- practically clock watching. Am so hungry today :(

Have you tried eggs yet? I find them sooo filling and keep me going and going. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you tried eggs yet? I find them sooo filling and keep me going and going. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not yet, I'll give it ago. Luckily today I'm quite busy with puppy and cleaning house etc x

So am on 1400 cals a day but today, after 3 full days on it, I have no energy and in bed already since 630pm.
branflakes, yoghurt.
ham roll,mini onions and snackajacks
chicken,carrots, broccoli, potato and bit of gravy. (Missed Yorkshire pudding :()
pudding- ww icecream, strawberries and teaspoon of choc shot.

My other half has been sat there in front of me eating chocolate fingers, Pringles, kitkats, munchies, you name it he's set it. I had to leave the room, today has been so hard, all I've wanted to do it grab choc bar for a quick fix of sugar/energy but Stayed away. All I keep thinking of is my wedding dress.

please tell me this gets easier? The people that are on vlcd of 600cals a day I honestly don't know how they do it.

You could have had a homemade Yorkshire Pud? I did toad in the hole just used frylight in the pan came out great. I haven't been hungry yet, I struggle to have enough calories even some days. Weekends are hard I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow. Well done on resisting the goodies hun that would be hard for me too, I have midget gems or something on the weekend so I don't feel I'm completely missing out xxx

Nicolac1402 said:
So am on 1400 cals a day but today, after 3 full days on it, I have no energy and in bed already since 630pm.
branflakes, yoghurt.
ham roll,mini onions and snackajacks
chicken,carrots, broccoli, potato and bit of gravy. (Missed Yorkshire pudding :()
pudding- ww icecream, strawberries and teaspoon of choc shot.

My other half has been sat there in front of me eating chocolate fingers, Pringles, kitkats, munchies, you name it he's set it. I had to leave the room, today has been so hard, all I've wanted to do it grab choc bar for a quick fix of sugar/energy but Stayed away. All I keep thinking of is my wedding dress.

please tell me this gets easier? The people that are on vlcd of 600cals a day I honestly don't know how they do it.

The thing with a VLCD is that you get into ketosis and don't feel hungry, so it's a bit different. It does get easier, definitely. Funnily enough, the only time I feel really hungry is right after I've had my main meal, lol. That's why I have it at bedtime!! :) xx

Back