Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Just had my WI and I lost 3.5lbs this week. Which only just gets me into the 16s. My next mini goal is 6 stone overall weight loss.

well done xMariex, Em xx

Well done Marie :)
I was also told I have PCOS as well, I was bleeding all the time however and I went to see my GP who referred me for a scan and took blood. My testosterone levels were something like 0.2 higher than they should be (I know it's only very slightly over), however he told me that if I lost weight that it should help balance my hormones out. Fingers crossed! I am going to wait till I am at my goal weight then ask if I can have my levels checked again to see if there is any improvements. My cycle seems to regulate the more I lose weight but since starting the pill I haven't had one yet, but I hear that is pretty common. xx

Well done Marie :)
I was also told I have PCOS as well, I was bleeding all the time however and I went to see my GP who referred me for a scan and took blood. My testosterone levels were something like 0.2 higher than they should be (I know it's only very slightly over), however he told me that if I lost weight that it should help balance my hormones out. Fingers crossed! I am going to wait till I am at my goal weight then ask if I can have my levels checked again to see if there is any improvements. My cycle seems to regulate the more I lose weight but since starting the pill I haven't had one yet, but I hear that is pretty common. xx
I was on the pill a few years back and it stopped them for a good while. But mine were all over the place anyway. Is it the mini pill or combined. I bleed on the combined but not mini.

I was on the pill a few years back and it stopped them for a good while. But mine were all over the place anyway. Is it the mini pill or combined. I bleed on the combined but not mini.

I am on the mini pill at the moment, I did have the implant in but I had it removed and I found after having it removed I turned into a hormonal mess so I am on with Cerazette at the minute. I am going back in 3months as hopefully by then my BMI will be below 30 and my blood pressure will have lowered so I can go onto the combined x

Pipaluk said:
I am on the mini pill at the moment, I did have the implant in but I had it removed and I found after having it removed I turned into a hormonal mess so I am on with Cerazette at the minute. I am going back in 3months as hopefully by then my BMI will be below 30 and my blood pressure will have lowered so I can go onto the combined x

I'm on cerazette and have been for about 2 years now and I don't have periods at all, it's because the pill is continuos unlike the combined pill where you stop taking it for a week then u have your period xx

I lost 4.5lbs this week. But I was depressed and had a binge last night. So wont show up in this weigh in but no doubt my next one. On a more positive note I am over halfway through my journey now which is nice as I started when I joined feb 28th. Hopefully hit 6 stone overall weight loss next week if my weigh in is not super bad. My doctor says he has been amazed I have managed to lose anything with my high TSH levels and my oncologist has been super sweet too so thats nice just been really depressed of late. I have depression anyway and the oncologist said it was common to feel down with everything. Hopefully I wont gain but if I do its not the end of the world and I wont give up this time. I did not with my battle with cancer I will not with this one.

well done xMariex on your weight loss, re the one off binge, we all have slip ups as well, thats all it is, when low it is often harder to resist the binges, I suffer with depression as well as other things and it does make life so hard at times, you have done so well so just keep thinking about how far you have come, hugs Em xx

Coming in to whinge. After having irregular periods most of my life at my heaviest they were every 28 days then went irregular when I started to lose weight. Then the last 2 months regular again. And I am already on again its what 21 days? So after my bad binge a couple of days ago I was worried about affecting my weigh in on Wednesday I will also be on my period. Just great going to be a terrible weigh in :( Oh and even with the painkillers from the doctor I am in pain.

OMG xMariex, I couldn't believe it when I read your post, I am going through a fairly similar thing, I have gone from hardly having any periods to having too many, I came on to my period again last Wed , I had only just come off the previous one just ever so slightly over a week before that, I couldn't believe it, I've been bloated, increased appetite and in such pain not to mention the mood swings, I can't believe I have gone from basically almost zero to so many, its a pain in the backside arghhh I can't cope with more than one period in a month, its just not normal grrr I hope your periods as well as mine sort themselves out soon! Em xx

OMG xMariex, I couldn't believe it when I read your post, I am going through a fairly similar thing, I have gone from hardly having any periods to having too many, I came on to my period again last Wed , I had only just come off the previous one just ever so slightly over a week before that, I couldn't believe it, I've been bloated, increased appetite and in such pain not to mention the mood swings, I can't believe I have gone from basically almost zero to so many, its a pain in the backside arghhh I can't cope with more than one period in a month, its just not normal grrr I hope your periods as well as mine sort themselves out soon! Em xx
If you recall we had our periods at the same time last month. So we might not be as regular as some but we definatly keep in time with each other lol. I am the same bloated, huge appetite, pain and mood swings. They say after a while nuns living together have their periods at the same time. So here is to hoping we get ourselves sorted soon sister Emma.

ha ha very true Sister Marie! Oh I have had three now in the last ten weeks and its getting a bit too much as they last for ages each time and turn me into a grumpy sod at best and pure evil psycho ***** at worst! ha ha Em xx

So I had my weigh in and it is only -1.5lb but it is my time of the month so I guess it could have been worse. I am in pain and very emotional :( but only .5 from 6 stone weight loss so near my mini goal.

well done xmariex, a loss on time of the month is great, I have had three totm in the ten week period I have been on my healthy eating plan, first time lost 1 lb , second time remained the same weight and this time was the best at losing 2 lbs, I never lose much at totm that is if I lose anything at all!, I don't think many people do, so just be proud of yourself for doing so well, any loss at this time is a big bonus, plus I always find I get a bigger loss the following week after I am not retaining all the fluid etc. Em xx

I am gettinng so sick of this, I know my next weigh in will be bad as I have hurt my foot badly. I can put no weight on it whatsoever. Its agony to stand it more than 5 minutes at a time and I can not drive. Looks like I have plantar fascitis and it can take months to heal! Exercise is essential to me losing so I am feeling really low about sitting down all day. Also exercise helps with my moods. Hopefully its a minor case and resolves itself fast as this pain is not nice and knowing this is bad for my weight loss is not good :(

Oh I hope your foot is better soon, I would be the same as I walk my dog twice or three times a day so I would feel lost without being able to exercise plus like you it does help so much with my mood regulation. I hope if you take it easy for a while any pain will soon go and you can get back to normal asap, sending you hugs, Em xx

Oh I hope your foot is better soon, I would be the same as I walk my dog twice or three times a day so I would feel lost without being able to exercise plus like you it does help so much with my mood regulation. I hope if you take it easy for a while any pain will soon go and you can get back to normal asap, sending you hugs, Em xx
Thanks hun it looks like I am on track for a small gain or STS for my weigh in later this week. Very down as well. Just seems its one thing or another with my physical health which as well all know in turn affects my mental health.Thanks for the support Em your a star

thats ok xMariex, hope things start improving for you, its no wonder your physical health issues are having a knock on effect on your mental health, I think anyone would struggle mentally to cope with what you have been having to face recently. I suffer with severe emotional dysregulation as they call it and so my moods are usually all over the ruddy shop! I am either high as a kite and feeling fantastic, so low and depressed or full of rage, I just wish my moods would sort themselves out makes life so difficult, its one of the reasons on top of the eating issues that I am undergoing Dialectical behaviour therapy at the moment to try and learn how to regulate my emotions more, its far easier said than done though! ha ha

I just want you to remember just how well you have done already, I mean nearly 6 stone, that is absolutely amazing! I will be doing a flipping victory dance when I get to that stage ha ha trust me you are doing so well, weight loss wise but also in general you are managing when really things physically have been going against you but you have been fighting on and thats a very positive sign, you are a fighter and you will get to goal because of that fact for sure, Em xx

So I had the dreaded weigh in and its STS. At least it was not a gain and I knew it was coming. I am going to need to adjust things to keep losing while all this physical stuff is going on.

staying the same at times is completely normal, I doubt I will see any loss this week as whilst I will have managed five of the seven days on track by my weigh in, I will have had two social events inc food, one on Sun and one tonight so I am hoping I just remain the same weight and don't put on but I still intend to fully enjoy my treat meal out with my sister tonight. Em x

Back