Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Sorry you had a bad day Marie
I guess it shows despite coping with our food demons they will still be there lurking.

You're strong and you've done so well I'm sure you'll step back on the wagon and kick arse the rest off the week.
Thanks hun. I am still upset but not overeaten today. Like any other addiction sometimes you fall off the wagon. I just feel so horrible about it now. You are right it has been a while since it has happened and you think you are overcoming it then its still there. It was such a stupid thing and was not helped by the amount of sugary alcohol I was drinking. If I do badly this week I suppose I can always do better next week. Anyway I appreciate your words, I think a quiet night in is exactly what I need with lots of water to keep me company :)

So had my weigh in and I have joined the century club! I lost -2.5lbs I had expected a gain as I had fall off the wagon big style a few days ago. But I really have been very strict since so I guess it all worked out.

Another weigh in this time 5lbs, so I am pleased hit a a mini targetsas I am into the 14s now. Got a do this week so probably wont have a fantastic weigh in but I will try and keep focused as I can.

So after the do I went too and its my TOTM which always means bad weigh in surprise, surprise only .5lbs off. In a way I am glad my periods are really regular now but I am in such bad pain with them even with the meds from the doctor and have a bad weigh in always kinda depressing. Sometimes it leads to 2 weeks of STS or super small loses but hopefully that wont be the case next week, I guess a loss is still a loss :(

In the last year my long time partner has cheated on me and we split. I gave up smoking and have been comfort eating. I was a huge 22.5 stone. Started eating less and swimming 4-5 times a week. I am now 21.2 stone. My target weight is 11-10 stone I know thats still heavy but it will work for me. I am 5'6 and I will admit I am ashamed to admit to anyone how much I weigh. You guys are probably the first. One thing that does worry me is at the moment I can not afford the gym and I am a terrible runner. Is swimming ok for weight loss? Some people told me its no good but I have already lost just over a stone doing it. I am worried that I am wasting my time and the money I do have on it? I try to swim about 45min-1hr in each session and like I said its usually 4-5 times a week. At the weekends I do not have the time really as I get very busy. Thanks for reading it really was very hard to post this.

Hi,
I know I am extremely late with this post lol but I am sure you have learnt a lesson and a valuable 1. Dont listen to others! Swimming isnt good for you people told you? omg swimming is the best!!! You burn a lot of calories, you work your muscles, you work your core and all with very little chance of injury due to the water. Its also Fun to a lot of people. Dont listen to others. Swimming is the best exercise I would recommend for weight loss and its cheap too :)

Aje Fitness

I have been in hospital again :( My chemotherapy has left me so immunosuppressed so a simple cold can make me very poorly. Hopefully my weigh in come Wed wont be too bad.

I have been in hospital again :( My chemotherapy has left me so immunosuppressed so a simple cold can make me very poorly. Hopefully my weigh in come Wed wont be too bad.

Sorry to hear your poorly.
I wouldn't worry about your weigh in so much, focus more on boosting your immune system and getting better.
You ate doing so well

Just had my weigh in -3lbs but I haven't eaten today yet as I have been mega busy so I hope that's not a false reading. Anyway getting close to 8 stone overall weight loss :)

So another 2lbs off and I hit another target, 8 stone overall weight loss! Maybe next weight in under 200lbs :) To think end of Feb this year I was 8 stone heavier. With my ongoing thyroid issues from my cancer I am proud of that. I know my weight loss will be irregular while on this treatment, doctors said nearly everyone gains weight while doing it so I guess thats an achievement too :)

xMariex said:
Thanks ladies you guys are doing brilliantly too :) I think this forum has been a fantastic place for us to support each other. I do not get much offline so its nice to come on here and see how others are getting on.

I agree, it's great. I do have very supportive family and friends "in the real world", but no-one who's losing weight, so it's good to come on here. Mind you, there are a few people who want me to share my secrets with them (in the new year, lol). :) xx

I lost another 3 which takes me down to 200lbs, (scales said 199.8lbs). I have to say it was a very strange feeling seeing that 1 at the front. With xmas coming up not sure if I will get into the 13s by it but hopefully by new year I will :)

I lost another 3 which takes me down to 200lbs, (scales said 199.8lbs). I have to say it was a very strange feeling seeing that 1 at the front. With xmas coming up not sure if I will get into the 13s by it but hopefully by new year I will :)

Fab.

I can't wait till i get down to 1xx something. Long way to go but my original plan of 100lb loss takes me to just under (193) will see how i feel when i get there. I'm 5'11 so although I'd still be overweight I'd be happy enough there

Fab.

I can't wait till i get down to 1xx something. Long way to go but my original plan of 100lb loss takes me to just under (193) will see how i feel when i get there. I'm 5'11 so although I'd still be overweight I'd be happy enough there
Yep really annoys me when people say I weight x amount in the paper and people judge them especially as your height plays a big factor in what is healthy. I am 5'6 so I need to weigh less then you to be healthy. I know of a medical procedure apparently some people can not have if they weigh over 15 stone but how is that relevant if your say 6'1?

So first weigh in for 2 weeks, doing it today instead of tomorrow so I cant. With xmas small gains I am down now overall by 4lbs which is good. Just left the 14s!

Been a couple of weeks since I updated. My last scan showed more tumours and this time it was cancer had returned. Just had the surgery to have them removed my lymph nodes and am booked in for radiation. As expected with my thyroid cancer its played havoc with my diet. I did gain but I lost it again, have not lost since but not gained either which is fantastic as the treatment usually means you gain weight according to the doctors. They are always surprised I do not gain with the treatment but I am determined. So I am hopefully STS for the next couple of weeks then back into the swing of things. I am pleased to note I lost only a 1.5lb but I will take it! I wont let this cancer defeat me but I wont let my weight creep back on either. I will do both :)

Hi Marie.

Thank you for your nice words on my thread.
Just seen your news.

Thinking of you.
Try and keep your strength up, eat well and healthy.

Xxxx

Back