Need Weight Advice, from 14st-to a size 12/14 clothes

I need help and advice, I am a size 20 in clothes and want to be a size 12/14 - which to me is a healthy weight to get pregnant, dont think size 16+ is healthy.
Tuesday 10th Jan i joined Slimming world locally and i weight 15stones and 2 1/2 lbs, monday 16th jan i weighed 14 stone and 13 lbs, and i would like to be a healthy clothes size, but i tried searching online to find a chart showing the clothes size and weight but cant find the information, so i would like to know if anyone on here that can help me.

thanks in advance
erica

I need help and advice, I am a size 20 in clothes and want to be a size 12/14 - which to me is a healthy weight to get pregnant, dont think size 16+ is healthy.
Tuesday 10th Jan i joined Slimming world locally and i weight 15stones and 2 1/2 lbs, monday 16th jan i weighed 14 stone and 13 lbs, and i would like to be a healthy clothes size, but i tried searching online to find a chart showing the clothes size and weight but cant find the information, so i would like to know if anyone on here that can help me.

thanks in advance
erica

Thats a tricky one because everyone is different with their height and bone density etc.

I was roughly
13-14 when i bought a size 18,
12-13 stone for a 16
11-12 stone for a 14
Im 5ft 3"

All depends on your build, however about half a stone- a stone loss is a dress size for a some people, but that would obviously depend on your height. I am sorry to say there is no definative answer, use Bmi as a guideline to decide on your target weight and just go from there :)

Clothes size means nothing at all, and there isn't a healthy clothes size. Clothes size depends as much on where you shop as much as it does on your build/shape etc. Sizes vary so much, it's not really a good idea to base your 'ideal' on one particular size.

yeah it completely differs from person to person and from shop to shop

why dont you just not set a weight target, aim to fit into a pair of jeans or a top from a certain place in the size you want and then stop when you succeed?

you dont have to set a target if you dont want to

It depends on your height/build etc, I started at 15.7lbs and was a size 16. I am now 13.7lbs and a size 14. I think i will be a size 12 at 11.7lbs. It differs for person to person. Just keep losing until your clothes feel looser and try the next size down. My target is 11stone so I hope to be a nice size 12 by then. xx Good Luck!

Back