Need2bslim Induction diary

Morning love,

Yes, I agree on the veggies

Thanks everyone. I aim to have 2 salads and one veg each day but sometimes Im rushing about and dont always have time. The SF helly is only a ramikin bowl full and a splash of cream. one of the made up packets usually lasts me 3 days

B - cheese 1g, omlette 0g bacon 0g
L - roast beef 0g, 100g cream cheese 2.8g
D - chicken 0g 50g boursin 1.75g, butter 0g, spinach, green beans, broccoli 3.4g
S - 20 olives 2g, roast beef 0g, 50g cream cheese 1.4g, 100g brazil nuts 2g

Total carbs -14.35

I really enjoyed the boursin chicken and wud deffo make it again. I'll put a link to the recipe on her 2moro as well. I'm still having some sweet craving, I'm really missing my chocolate now

Heres the link for the Boursin chicken. Its really easy to make and it tastes great -

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/boursin_chicken.html

Last edited:
Morning Need2bslim... I wish I could make the sf jelly last 3 days! Lol ... The Boursin chicken sounds good! :)

Morning

LOL at the SF Helly :)

B - bacon 0g cheese 1g omlette 0g
S - chicken 0g, pesto 1g, 100g cream cheese 2.8g
L - chicken 0g, salad 3.4g, 3 cherry tomatoes 1.5g, mayo 0g
D - chicken 0g, spinach/cauliflower/brocoli/green beans 4g, 3 tsp patak korma paste 1.5g, 100ml cream 3g, 1 tsp splenda 1g, chilli paste 0g

Total Carbs 19.2g

Its only early so i'll prob add more stuff on here. I was just thinking there, I know my toral carbs always seem low but I have been taking about 4 Splendas and a splash or cream in my (decaf) coffees through the day so my carbs will work out to about 20. At the moment Iv been aiming for 25g of carbs per day as im only half a stone away from target anyway. Thats why iv been having tomatoes and brazil nuts some days. I'm not going too crazy with it though as I want to wait and see what my loss is on Monday. If I'm still losing I might have some strawberries and cream next week or maybe even a few carrots. Do you think that would be fine?

The chicken curry i made earlier was nice. All the ingrediants above I just put in a pan and simmered for about 25 minutes and it was really nice although watery.

Morning Needs2bslim ... It seems to be trial and error about reintroduction of carbs - Katie has done it very scientifically - cos she's very organised like that ;)

But, I think see how the WI is and then decide what you want to reintroduce. There's a bit about it on the Atkins website and in his book - if you have it? :)

Yeh Iv read the book up till maintenance phase and its gonna be trial and error. I guess its something we all need to go through at some point. My downfall is definately the cream cheese. Just cant seem to stop eating the stuff tbh its the one thing im really really enjoying so im thinkiing better than than carbs. Im a bit nervouse as im going to Benidorm for the weekend next week Fri, Sat and Sun and there will be a lot of driunking involved. I wonder if i should just come rught off Atkins for a few days and then back on induction? I just domt know how i'll be when i get there. I could keep the carbs to a minimum I suppose

I added in 5 carbs a day per week in OWL until I stopped losing, then I subtracted 5 per day and just kept going until I got there.

I'd be curious to know what is the average carb level to keep your weight constant ... I'm sure there must be guidelines somewhere :)

It says in the book that everyones safe carb level is different and you need to find your own. I think the sooner you lose the weight and find out what that is the easier it will be to keep the weight off in the long run. Im fed up being on and off diets. This has worked out the best for me by far

Yes it's great isn't it!? :)

Agree it's all quite exciting to be trying to find our personal carb limit. The other point about owl is to find if there are any trigger foods that cause cravings - this can happen even within your carb limit. Enjoy the experiment :D

I had terrible cravings last week but i think it was because i may have had a couple of full fat cokes instead of diet. Im fine now but last week was terrible. I'll need to make sure i get cans from now on. You cant trust bar staff when theyr busy

I know, this whole thing is such a learning curve isnt it. Even the caffeen makes a big difference. Thats a week iv been on decaf and no more sore heads. The only thing is I see coffee in a different way now. It tastes like coffee but it doesnt have the effect of coffee. The funny thing is that I never noticed it at the time.

I wish I had made some jelly this morning. Oh well guess I'll just have to wait till 2moro now

Hello Needs2bslim... I like the fact that I'm understanding foods better - it's a great bye-product of dieting I guess :)

Yip definately, its all good. Im happy today because I think iv lost another 2lb but I'll wait till official weight in tomorrow. This week my menu has been pretty much the same. Iv had boursin chcken a couple of times and I had chicken/donner kebab on Friday night (without the bread obviously). We all went out for lunch on Saturday to Frankie and Bennies and I had a warm chicken salad which I think was fine. It had a bit much soy sauce on it though but at least we were able to go out for lunch again. Iv also been having about 10 brazil niuts each day as well polud iv had 3 Gin and diet lemonades Fri and Saturday night. If Iv lost anything by tomorrow i'm gonna have a look at the food list and see what else I can introduce. Im thinking some sweetcorn would be nice

Hi n2bs - all sounding good. Happy sunday:D

Morning N2bs... Hope the weigh in went well? :)

Back