Needed, one person, starting cb 20stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice moose is a man, it has been well documented that men have a different physiology, anyway cb counscellor, ive closed this thread for you, obviously the masses dont like it

you know what what started as a friendly thought and idea. you know what you guys, I was nt being confrontational, and you know what, I didnt ask for your aggressive posts, yes I agree with one post that skin elasticity etc, i thought it would be a great way of showing the differences, but obviously majority feel its a bad idea, so you know what i withdraw my offer. I'll still be posting on the diet and exercise forum, your all abit too aggressive. thats where you will find me.

Im closing this thread.

Ice moose is a man, it has been well documented that men have a different physiology, anyway cb counscellor, ive closed this thread for you, obviously the masses dont like it

you know what what started as a friendly thought and idea. you know what you guys, I was nt being confrontational, and you know what, I didnt ask for your aggressive posts, yes I agree with one post that skin elasticity etc, i thought it would be a great way of showing the differences, but obviously majority feel its a bad idea, so you know what i withdraw my offer. I'll still be posting on the diet and exercise forum, your all abit too aggressive. thats where you will find me.

Im closing this thread.

As you answer came after I closed the thread I will give you another example

Karion Dieting definitely femail 8stones lost kept off for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back