Needing Advise Please Guys!

x89amandax

:confused: Well im into week 3 going good so far.. Ive got some water flavouring from my cdc and some bars to try, so far so good.

Question: Do the bars or the flavouring effect the weight losses at all? do they tend to slow it down as your consuming slightly more calories? It seems a bit wrong to be eating chocolate coated bars after having shakes and soups ???

i think it effects different people differently from what i have picked up on other posts.
I would probably try one or two this week, and if you still have a good loss, then maybe increase if you want....
Personally, not my cup of tea! Eating a bar feels totally alian to me now! lol
I'm sure other people will have something more helpful hun as i dont have experience of it.
hth
xxx

The bar i had today was reallyyyyyyy nice so i would like to have them... Im just a bit wary of them starting off cravings for more chocolate etc. I also dont want them to slow the losses down as if they do have that effect which im sure they wont.... id prefer just to stick with the shakes and plain water

Hey Amanda..
Your doing fab hon.
I have not had the water flavourings but I have a bar every day and my losses dont seem to have been effected by them. Everyone is different I guess and some people they may effect differently. You could always have them every other day or once a week.. It is nice to chew something I must say..
I would suggest trying them and see how you go..
Enjoy they are yummy xx

Thanks, they really are nice I could eat them everyday but I think they may start off cravings lol. I might just get a couple a week and use them as a treat

Thanks, they really are nice I could eat them everyday but I think they may start off cravings lol. I might just get a couple a week and use them as a treat

I get 2 or 3 a week because I know if I get more I will just want to go overboard on them.I'm also trying to get out of the habit of having chocolate/a bar every day as I used to eat choc every day before CD

Back