Needing every little bit of help please!

The best thing like heaven said is to just keep to the packs. Once you are firmly in ketosis it does get easier because your weight drops so fast and you dont feel hungry. My hubbie has been doing it for the last two weeks and found the first week very hard but is getting into it now. The sod has also lost 21lbs so that kinda helps! I found it OK cooking for the kids because I always enjoyed cooking. Also the physical action of cooking, chopping and smelling it cooking strangely helped with food cravings. My husband cannot bear to be around food however cos it is too tempting. Just thought, but if you prepare your own stuff for the kids could you not do a massive "cook and freeze" day at the weekend so all you do is heat and defrost each day during the week? It is tough, but do stick with it. I love the fact that you can drop loads on this diet and feel full of energy. You can do it! Keep posting and dont give up!

Thank you for your thoughts please keep posting

Thank you Heaven & Minime100, I appreciate all your help, please keep motivating me because I am my own worst enemy, last night I tasted the food again, then I say, oh! what the hell, I will have a few spoonfuls, and later on i feel horrible! infact last night I felt so bad after nibling that I went running in the rain for 1 hour just to burn off the spoonfuls, does that count? I think I have had a terrible start, but I will keep on with it till my wi day, which is Tuesday, today i will try to stay solely on the packs, please post me/email me some very strong motivating truths just around evening time, I will check my mail and log on too,([email protected]) just something to remind me, not that I dont know but you know what i mean, i need a real kick on the rear. I am thinking just to have two packs today instead of the 3 packs thus less calories, and keep on only 2 packs till my wi day? will that help make up fot the lost time when i nibbled? I am never particularly hungry, I only nibble coz i cant keep my hands off the food! This weekend, I cannot get hold of my cdc, think she's gone for a long weekend break, and that doesn't help at all!I will try the 'cook all and freeze' for re heats in the week. I must do this, apart from the fact that am wasting money buying packs and not consuming them the right way (the additional nibles) my weight also keeps going up! This week I struggled to even get a trouser to fit me into work! `I couldn't wait for today Friday to then wear jeans-casual day, but even my one and only pair of jeans that could atleast fit me last week, did not fit today? am sat on my desk very uncomfortable with tight jeans!
please keep posting, with all your help, I know i will do it finally, I wanna try the next days with no nibbling what so ever, wow that will be a start! I will even try take away delivery for kids and go out for a walk as they eat, and my daughter who has been a great help can hide all the leftovers before i come back from my walk? do you think that's a plot? goodness me am so desperate, this weight is killing me!!!
ciao! Rossy:cry::cry::cry::break_diet:

Hi Rossy - just a flying visit today.

Cmon girl - you can do this - if you are tempted by food then have a BIG glass of water instead and find something to do to distract you like ironing, have a bath etc

One thing though please please please make sure you have your 3 packs a day - it is really important that you do not miss/cut out packs as they contain all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy while on SS.

Although by missing packs your overall calorific intake would be lower, if your body is not getting the proper nutrition it needs it could actually slow your weight loss down. On 3 packs a day your calorifc intake is already pretty miniscule and your body will be properly nourished and with the help of the ole :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: ready to burn those excess pounds!!!!!

I won't be on the boards for a a few days now as I am away to visit family for the weekend. I hope you have a good weekend and manage to keep your hands busy, but not with food :p

:)Thank you ladies, yes I did it on Fri & Sat! I kept off food,!! and even enjoyed the aroma of the cooking dinner!, i just took in the aroma and drank more water till i was so full up! had a struggle finishing my soup, The delicious taste of the chicken mushroom pack was a great help too, had it for the first time and wondered why on earth I ever took the brocoli and the butternut squash packs? I was so proud and over the moon with my achievement,,,,,
Anyway come Sunday with the unexpected guests who dont believe in dieting, it also just happened that the wife of one of my guests had been on cd 3 weeks ago, lost a smashing 1.5 stones within a WEEK? and the poor gal fell ill, and that just did it, when I mentined I am on cd ss, they were not having it whichever way I argued, i ended up stuffed with the roast dinner and hated every bit of it especially when it was not my will, and I was feeling strong and ready to resist! Anyway, regardless of what happened to that lady, i feel sorry for her but it gave me all the boost I needed, so I ate with them on Sunday, damn!! but I now also know that I can loose that much! in a week! I bet she was cutting down on the packs to have lost 1.5 stones in a week? her doom though is my boosting point and am back on it today with full vigor like never before, so I wasted all of last week with that dinner yesterday, well! cant turn back the clock however bad I feel, but I am back and am starting afresh, with all your help, i know I can do it, c.mon ladies dont give up on me, I am determined to stick with it this time, have a pack mid morning, and 2 packs in the evening.

Anyone with good weight loss news just to cheer me up? more tips of dos & dont's when one feels tempted to nibble?

have a great day
:):):):):confused::):):):):confused:
Rossy

hi i found it so difficult after my restart but am nearly through my 3rd week and have lost a stone and a half ,just be strong and think about how good you will feel when you get to goal

Thanks Joanne, just finished work and i now need to master all the will power ion me to face the evening with food preps for kids and my mouth sealed!! I need all the help I can get from you ladies, thank you so much, I just must syke myself and rememember my ultimate goal as you say, please keep me inspired, i really value all this and really apprciate all the help am getting.

How lond did you break then restart?

Cheers

Rossy

hey ladies, you've all gone quite? I cannot see this thread anymore in minimins? anyway, got great news, you know after all my complaining about binging and cheating last week, I have lost a GLORIOUS 10lbs on my first week, my wi day was yesterday and my am I motivated or what! hope all of you join back and help me celebrate, 10lbs in a week after all that cheating, wow! i love minimins, I love cd and i love you girls

Rossy

Start weight 16st 10lbs
week 1 lost 10lbs now weight 16st

goal weight 11st 5lbs

WEll done Rossy! That is an excellent weight loss, and you must be thrilled. I had my monthly weighin and lost 15 lbs in July!!! Made up now about that. I have only a few to go now, so I am going to move up the stages now. :D

Well done Rossy - 10lb is a fabulous loss and fantastic start to your CD journey.

Congratulations on you 15lb for July minime100 - I love it when a plan comes together :D.

Going by My WI last week I have about 2 stone to go until goal so I should be following minime100 up the plans about mid sept if everything goes well.

I had a 3 day break from CD on the weekend - It was planned as I had a big family wedding to go to so I worked up the plans a little before I went away. I was a little sod over those three days but thanks to working up through the plans I only gained a pound which after going back to SS on monday is probably already off again - I have dropped into ketosis today and back to being freezing all the time :rolleyes:.

My regular WI is saturday morning and I am hoping to have left the teens and moved into the 12's - I will look forward to updating my ticker ;)

Thank you girls and well done on your weight loss, yes i was thrilled and am trying so hard to stick with it, I dont know how to tell when am in ketosis? I dont think I am yet? how can i tell that am in ketosis? though I am never hungry anymore now, is it due to the nibbles that I cannot feel ketosis? I dont have the sticks, will try to pick some from my cdc next week, she's also going away for 3 weeks so i will need you girls to support me, i do not want to fall back.
Have a lovely day all of you

Rossy

Back