Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Thanks guys!

Feel so rough today - dizzy, severe stomach cramps and all due to TOTM starting. Didn't think I was going to make it through work!

Home now. Wish I had a hot water bottle :(

Thanks F :)

Off to work again today. Had an interview for the supervisor position yesterday so fingers crossed! I don't mind if I don't get it as I'm happy on my new section. It's a win-win situation really.

Have a good Sunday everyone! :D

Ooh, verdict on the cookies and cream shake: bland bland BLAND! It does not taste one bit like Oreos to me. More like a soggy rich tea. Not impressed. The toffee shake, however, is DELICIOUS. Will be ordering a few of them next time.

Having withdrawal symptoms from spaghetti - was saving my last four packs for this week and next so at least I'll get a couple this week. Definitely ordering 28 next time! Love them!

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Maybe you put in too much water? I make it up with less and it's lovely

You're very welcome to my spaghetti packs -- hate them now -- for a fiver to cover the postage.

I remember when i first started CD my periods stopped for a couple of months so be aware that that can happen!!

Minis are really strict on it, there's no selling or swapping of any kind allowed on boards. If people want to do it by PM then that's up to them but they really don't like even the slightest mention of it on boards.

When will you find out about the supervisor job? Did you hear anything back from Costa?

At the weekend apparently - I don't think I'll get it but I'm happy on my new section anyway so I won't be too disappointed. Haven't heard anything from Costa. If they do contact me, I'll probably just take it on as a second job and do a couple of evenings in the week - I'll need a second job by October anyway as I'll be starting the PhD!

Still suffering with TOTM - hopefully it will settle down by tomorrow when I'm back at uni. Day off today - just practising my presentation for tomorrow morning. Feeling pretty confident about it when I sit here talking to myself but it's a different matter when I'm standing in front of the class!

Minis are really strict on it, there's no selling or swapping of any kind allowed on boards. If people want to do it by PM then that's up to them but they really don't like even the slightest mention of it on boards.

I didn't know that actually! I knew you couldn't promote a business on here but I thought it was all about dieting support and people have sent me a few packs when I have run short of a flavour I like over the past 4 years. I don't see what is wrong with that so long as you are not profitting from it!

Well I've 9 of them sitting at the back of the cupboard. Have no liking or need for them at all now as I've switched back to Cambridge, which I am really loving, remember the chocolate tetras? When will you do your next S&S order? Hope you can hang in there til then.

Back