Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

It's really spicy to me!

Ooh, Caroline - I meant to ask: how do you have all this inside information about S&S? I saw your words of wisdom about salt :D

Hello, was out in Inverness.Of course you had nothing to worry about -- you gifted student you. You'll be fine. Never worried for minute you wouldn't pass!!!! I quite like the spag bol. You are a bit of a fussy eater LOL!! You can only have one bar per day remember so that is a lot of shakes! Thinking of doing an S&S order and ordering a few spag bols. Also the raspberry shake -- have you tried that yet? Hopefully you'll like the bars. I reckon you'll come back to the spag bol. They are good when you fancy something tasty and normal to eat.
Hang in there.

Haha I just ask a lot of questions and then get into chats with Rob! So I knew about all the plans for bigger bars etc. already, changing manufacturers so they're not salty, no price change etc. I just nosy!

Ah I see! Nosiness is the key! ;)

F - I am the fussiest eater! Not tried the raspberry yet - should be here any day now. I don't mind all shakes - been doing that on Exante anyway! I might see if someone wants to swap me my Spag Bol packs for shakes. Not sure I can get through 8 of them in 2 weeks!

I had raspberry this morning, it grew on me.

All my various shakes and meals arrived today :D

F - I got your letter but there was no bar in the package? Just two chillis, an oatmeal and a crispy choc shake (I think - can't remember who sent what!). Definitely no bar though. Thank you so much - I can't wait to try these goodies :D xx

Last edited:
What are you going to try tonight?

I have an Exante porridge tonight as my friend sent me two and they go out of date tomorrow.

In terms of S&S stuff to try, I have:

Chilli
Macaroni cheese
Cottage pie
Porridge (both flavours)
Oatmeal
Crispy chocolate shake
Banana shake
Raspberry shake

I think I'll start on these next week as I want to get through some of my Exante shakes first! X

Ah don't worry too much about date. I've had them a couple of months out!!

Leave it to stand for a bit before you put it in the microwave. Around 10 mins lets it all soften up nicely.

Oops sorry! I put the water in (I always use more than they say) and leave it for 10 minutes, then cook it in the microwave. How did you manage to overcook it?!

Hmm how strange, must be that.

All my various shakes and meals arrived today :D

F - I got your letter but there was no bar in the package? Just two chillis, an oatmeal and a crispy choc shake (I think - can't remember who sent what!). Definitely no bar though. Thank you so much - I can't wait to try these goodies :D xx

Sorry about that. Don't know what happened there. I'm sure I had a bar in my hand to go in. Maybe the postie got hungry LOL!

Weighed again and STS AGAIN! Thinking I might just go the whole hog and SS until my head gets with the programme! It doesn't quite get it yet!

It might be a good idea to give you a little kick start? My weight has been fluctuating all week and hasn't changed much since I discovered I was in the 19s early in the week. I've got to stay off the scales, she says as she heads off to the scales again...

Yep, still the same as it was at the beginning of the week. I think I need to up my water though - been having leg cramps the past few nights and that usually means I need more water. I'll try to fit more in today and maybe I'll get another little bit off before tomorrow morning's official WI.

Whole day off Uni today but I have so much work to do already - think I'll have half the day working and half watching Biggest Loser for motivation. I get Mondays off too which is nice, particularly when I have horrid work all weekend. I have filled in my Costa application but haven't had the nerve to hand it in yet! :sigh:

It's the end of Week 2 already - I can't believe it! Being at uni makes the time fly - I'm really grateful for that because waiting for WI day drives me potty! Next week, I am determined not to weigh myself until WI day. I want a nice surprise. Too impatient, that's my problem!

Yep, I'm being very strict with the water intake today too. You sound so in the zone, it is v inspiring!
Life is so much less complicated without food I must say! I'll be off for a swim at 4.30 followed by the outdoor hot tub! Best way I can think of to end the week!

Back