Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Work all day today. And tomorrow. Yuck. At least I have Sunday off. But then I'm in again on Monday :(

Before I was a supervisor, I only ever used to do one bank holiday if there were two together (Easter, Christmas) and I only used to work the morning shift. Now they've brought in this auto-rostering which automatically puts you in for overtime. So I'm stuck working both all day. I've book holiday the weekend before the May bank holiday as I'm going to Cairo that week so they had better not put me in on that Monday grrr.

Oh well. Let's get this weekend done and then I'm off to see my family, yay! At least I won't be thinking of food if I'm stuck at work!

Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Work all day today. And tomorrow. Yuck. At least I have Sunday off. But then I'm in again on Monday :(

Before I was a supervisor, I only ever used to do one bank holiday if there were two together (Easter, Christmas) and I only used to work the morning shift. Now they've brought in this auto-rostering which automatically puts you in for overtime. So I'm stuck working both all day. I've book holiday the weekend before the May bank holiday as I'm going to Cairo that week so they had better not put me in on that Monday grrr.

Oh well. Let's get this weekend done and then I'm off to see my family, yay! At least I won't be thinking of food if I'm stuck at work!

I'm working all weekend too so I feel your pain.
Well look at the bright side. At least we'll be too busy to have naughty cravings...?

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Think of the extra money too!

3lbs off this week! Very happy with that after the 5 last week. Will be weighing in Wed next as I'm going back home Thurs and have that Indian meal planned. Hoping I won't retain water or anything but no matter if I do as I'm 4lbs ahead of where I wanted to be by now :)

You're doing so, so amazingly well, it's impressive!

Well, that's work over with for 11 sweet days! This long weekend has worn me out! Treated myself to roast chicken and mashed swede yesterday as Easter dinner. Was scrummy!

Off to my mum's on Thursday - I haven't seen my family since New Year so I'm very excited! I hope they see a difference in me! :D

Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Well, that's work over with for 11 sweet days! This long weekend has worn me out! Treated myself to roast chicken and mashed swede yesterday as Easter dinner. Was scrummy!

Off to my mum's on Thursday - I haven't seen my family since New Year so I'm very excited! I hope they see a difference in me! :D

Wow! I'm jealous! I need a break badly. Haven't had any time off (and I mean ANY) since November. End of may cant come quick enough..
Enjoy your break and I'm sure your loved ones will notice you changing :)

Thanks guys! I really hope they do because I'm so disappointed in how little I think I've changed after losing nearly 3.5st - I'm hoping it will pick up a bit now. I was a size 16 at 14'11 and that's 3st away. So I reckon a stone a size now perhaps? I hope so! Sick of wearing my falling down 24s! If the weight would just start shifting off my thighs, I'd be heading into a 20! The 22s fit but are a little tight on the thighs - the waist and hips are loose though! Oh well - good things come to those who wait! X

Just taken my measurements and I've lost 9ins in the last two weeks!!! And they are off the places I normally struggle to lose from:

1.5ins from each thigh
0.5in from each calf
1in from each arm
1in from my bust
2ins from my under-bust

Nothing from my hips or waist but I don't mind that as the above are all my stubborn areas, especially my calves and arms! Mega chuffed :D

Arrived at my mum's. The only thing she's said is that if I start exercising, the weight will come off. It's as if I've lost nothing and look no different. I'm utterly miserable now. 3.5st gone and nothing. I thought of all people, she would notice.

Back