Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm just going to keep sticking it out - hopefully a full time job will come up soon!

Regarding the swede chips, I know they won't come out really crispy but my oven is crap and they should have dried out a bit more.

Not feeling too sharp today. Had a dickie tummy all day yesterday and still not right today. And even worse, I have to go into work 2 hours early because they are doing a big move on the shoes section. But at least it means I get an hour lunch break instead of the normal half an hour. Every cloud and all that...

Only 18 days until Cairo now! Super excited!

Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

My assistant manager decided to step down as she found it too demanding and I had no issues with her doing that. It shouldn't be a problem really. I'm sure your employer wants to keep you on board so they will accommodate your request and work around it.

My assistant manager decided to step down as she found it too demanding and I had no issues with her doing that. It shouldn't be a problem really. I'm sure your employer wants to keep you on board so they will accommodate your request and work around it.

Thanks hun. Where I work isn't known for being 'accommodating' though lol xx

Off to shop for clothes for Cairo today. It's nice to know that I stand a chance of finding clothes in 'normal' shops now but at a 20, I still can't walk into just any shop. I'm looking forward to that day!

I'm going to go with linen trousers, harem trousers, cotton or linen shirts, and those plimsoll type shoes. Think that's sensible!

Came back with two pairs of linen trousers and two checked shirts with roll up sleeves. So annoyed at Primark - no size 20s at all!!! Ended up at Peacocks. I love what I got though.

Feel huge and bloated because of TOTM at the moment. Grumpy.

Wow that's come around so quickly!! Excited much?! I'm jealous much!!

Wow that's come around so quickly!! Excited much?! I'm jealous much!!

I know lol! I'm so excited! Shopping for clothes made it so real!

I dug a 'little' burgundy dress out of my wardrobe yesterday. Size 20 from Primark but no stretch in it at all - it's one of those lace dresses. I remember buying it thinking it would fit me as I usually could fit in size 20 Primark tops if they were stretchy. Got it home, tried it on and realised it was not stretchy - could barely get my arms in, and has for pulling it down past my waist? Forget it!

Anyway, spotted it yesterday and tried it on expecting it to still be too small as it looked tiny and OH MY GOD. It fit perfectly! It just slipped on as easy as that! And I look great, even if I do say so myself!

I'll post a picture later :D

It does seem very quiet again doesn't it?

Everyone's too busy enjoying the sun! X

Sun? What sun? Lol, it's dry I will give u that!
I am in bed with the bad cold so just catching up on your diary. I am an avid reader, don't comment much though, does that make me a stalker??
Glad your shopping trip went well and you are all excited about hols, I have always wanted to go to Egypt ! So lucky!
Great going on the lace dress, always feels brilliant when that happens!

Must say I'm very jealous of you going to Egypt! Iv always been interested in Egyptology :) the OH said we can go for our honeymoon though! Xx

Sun? What sun? Lol, it's dry I will give u that!
I am in bed with the bad cold so just catching up on your diary. I am an avid reader, don't comment much though, does that make me a stalker??
Glad your shopping trip went well and you are all excited about hols, I have always wanted to go to Egypt ! So lucky!
Great going on the lace dress, always feels brilliant when that happens!

Haha! It's chucking it down here now! Goodbye sun!

Not a stalker unless you turn up at my house ;) Nice to know people are reading my mutterings though! X

Back