Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Must say I'm very jealous of you going to Egypt! Iv always been interested in Egyptology :) the OH said we can go for our honeymoon though! Xx

That's lovely! We're going to do a Nile cruise for our honeymoon - only doing Cairo, Saqqara, Memphis etc. this time. It's my first time going and I've been studying Egyptology for 4 years! Ridiculous but I'm glad I waited as I'm going to appreciate it so much more and I can read the inscriptions now :D xx

I just fit into the dress that I wore to my cousin's wedding the first time (and only successful time) that I did a VLCD, about 5 years ago!

It's a size 18 but I think it's a big 18 - it's actually a little too big on my bust but it fits perfectly on the hips!

66lbs to go to my target of 12st but I am feeling good! :bliss:

image-3936307792.jpg

That's lovely! We're going to do a Nile cruise for our honeymoon - only doing Cairo, Saqqara, Memphis etc. this time. It's my first time going and I've been studying Egyptology for 4 years! Ridiculous but I'm glad I waited as I'm going to appreciate it so much more and I can read the inscriptions now :D xx

Oh you'll be correcting the tour guides lol

Yay on the dress :) you look gorgeous in it hun xx

You look gorgeous in that dress!! :D Jealous of your tiny waist in all honesty!!

Plus, I found your knowledge of the Egyptian inscriptions very impressive... Wow! Not long to go until holiday! Eeeep!! :D :D :D!

x

You look gorgeous in that dress!! :D Jealous of your tiny waist in all honesty!!

Plus, I found your knowledge of the Egyptian inscriptions very impressive... Wow! Not long to go until holiday! Eeeep!! :D :D :D!

x

Thanks hun! I must admit, my waist has shrunk drastically - wish my hips and thighs would catch up! Xx

Doing so well , checking in seeing how your doing ..... 4stone loss , that's very good ..... How you finding slim save ? I have been having a few that I don't like ... is there any you don't like ?

Well done on your amazing losses and of course nothing makes you happier than clothes you haven't been able to wear for a long time. I have lot he's in my wardrobe fom 10 to 18, I still have at least 3 st to go, only just going up to my first st so nice to see people who have lost a lot.

Doing so well , checking in seeing how your doing ..... 4stone loss , that's very good ..... How you finding slim save ? I have been having a few that I don't like ... is there any you don't like ?

Thank you hun! I'm not keen on many packs really - I like all of the bars, and I only have chocolate shakes. I like the cheesy pasta and the porridge but stick with chocolate shakes and bars for a simple life haha x

Well done on your amazing losses and of course nothing makes you happier than clothes you haven't been able to wear for a long time. I have lot he's in my wardrobe fom 10 to 18, I still have at least 3 st to go, only just going up to my first st so nice to see people who have lost a lot.

Thanks hun! The lowest size I've been as an adult is a 16 so I'm determined to get to a 14 and perhaps even a 12 if I can! X

That is great, I can't wait to lose this weight or to start seeing results. Hopefully after my first couple stone, should start to see a diff. You must look like a new person losing all that weight, well done. X

Love the dress! Looking great and I wish my waist looked like that!

4 years study, you will have a great time with all that knowledge! Fabulous place for a honeymoon though.. I went skiing in Italy instead.. Ahh memories!,

Love the dress! Looking great and I wish my waist looked like that!

4 years study, you will have a great time with all that knowledge! Fabulous place for a honeymoon though.. I went skiing in Italy instead.. Ahh memories!,

I've always wanted to try skiing! It's on my 'skinny holiday' list :D x

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Yipeeee your looking grand. Holiday is not long now
:)

Only 10 days to go! So excited!

I'm starting my own kind of refeed on Wed - shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, and balanced meal keeping carbs low for dinner. My planned meals keep me at about 850kcals and 65g of carbs so I think I'll be okay in terms of not gaining too much before I go.

I'd love to come back and have lost something or even just kept any gain to a minimum. I don't think I'll be eating loads there and I'm going to be so active. We'll see, I suppose!

One more day until refeed - I'm not nervous, but kind of excited, and not because I get to eat a bit more! I'm looking forward to taking control and actually making good food choices.

Off for a bike ride with my OH tomorrow - going to do the 5.5 mile route again and will do it Thursday too. Really enjoying it now I have the padded leggings (crotch was getting very sore!) and the rest of the gear. Feel like a pro out there :D

Back