Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Thank you ladies! The 15s from the 21s - I can't believe it!

You'll get there hun - just keep going! X

Have a good weekend chick

Your doing it.. amazing work x

Back to the cycling today! Got a 10 mile ride planned (I just need to drag myself off the bed first). I'm always so tired after working all weekend - it's such a physically demanding job. I'm looking forward to starting the new job on 30th. Should be much more chilled even though it is full time. I'll have weekends off for a while which is amazing - that means I can spend time with my OH who is usually off on weekends. He is really into the cycling so we will be able to go together every week!

Going to attempt a lamb and butternut squash tagine today - I got the recipe from the healthy section on the Channel 4 website. Will post photos and the recipe later.

Your doing ace .. that cycling in this heat is tremendous! !

Wow. I wasn't expecting it to be so low!

Do you have any other recipes lined up to try?

Yep! I made a tuna and pesto pasta salad for lunch tomorrow and Thursday, and I'm making chicken and feta couscous on Thursday for dinner. I just got these recipes from the Channel 4 website - all under 'Healthy Recipes' :D

Next week I'm off camping in Snowdonia with my OH so will be eating a lot of BBQ meat and salads which will be nice. The week after, I start my new job so I'm going to try some of Jamie Oliver's 15 Minute Meals - I got the cookbook for Christmas but haven't attempted anything yet. Going to try the Golden Chicken, Braised Greens and Potato Gratin recipe first! Looks lush!

ooh keep up posted on all your healthy recipes :) Tagine looks lovely :) well done for keeping on the straight and narrow post-VLCD. I'm thinking of not continuing on S&S when I've finished the packs I have as I feel in a place where I can control my eating and just eat proper food, but - might chicken out!!

You're doing great and well done on those 18s

ooh keep up posted on all your healthy recipes :) Tagine looks lovely :) well done for keeping on the straight and narrow post-VLCD. I'm thinking of not continuing on S&S when I've finished the packs I have as I feel in a place where I can control my eating and just eat proper food, but - might chicken out!!

You're doing great and well done on those 18s

Don't be scared about it, Lou! If you feel ready, give it a go. But I would say make a healthy eating plan and stick to it. And don't make it too strict as you'll be unlikely to stick to it. I allow myself treats at the weekend but I try to keep to 2,000kcals on those days.

I find the recipes are helping immensely - it feels like I'm having a naughty treat every day! And finding an exercise that you enjoy really is the key xx

I've run out of oatmeal so tried a protein breakfast of sausages and egg, but had two of each and feel way too full, should have just had one of each, do you find that your appetite is not what it was?

Definitely! Following the recipes helps me to see what a normal portion size should be and even that is too much for me sometimes! X

Back