Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

3lbs off this week! I don't know how as I've been far from angelic - it must have been all the sweating I did carpeting the campervan!

Anyway, that's really spurred me on to get back into the 15s - 3lbs to go! And only 4 weeks until we fly to Palma! Eeeek! X

I'm still here and still 16'2. I'm trying not to worry though as the last time I went to Majorca (this time last year as it happens), I was nearly 22st and a size 24. Here I am now, nearly in the 15s and a size 16/18. I'm so proud of how far I've come - I'm going to get my dissertation done (5,500 words to go!) and then relax and enjoy my holiday in two weeks' time. When I come back, I'm going to make a fresh start and plan how I'm going to get the other 4st off! I'm determined!

Sounds good. I reckon if you just focus on maintaining 16'2 there's a good chance you'll knock a couple of lbs off in 2 weeks anyway. You'll get there. I know how determined you are when you make a decision and a plan!

You'll be OK I'm sure, in Tunisia I saw people bigger than me, people with proper belly rolls even where belly is in two parts (if you know what I mean?) wearing not only one piece costumes but bikinis! I don't think anyone particularly noticed or paid any attention, apart from me! If I'm honest I sat there thinking god I wouldn't have worn that, haven't got the confidence, wish I could not care. Made me feel better about me and my tankini though!

You'll be OK I'm sure, in Tunisia I saw people bigger than me, people with proper belly rolls even where belly is in two parts (if you know what I mean?) wearing not only one piece costumes but bikinis! I don't think anyone particularly noticed or paid any attention, apart from me! If I'm honest I sat there thinking god I wouldn't have worn that, haven't got the confidence, wish I could not care. Made me feel better about me and my tankini though!

I hope so. I'll just whip off the sarong and get in the sea quickly!

You'll be fine when you are relaxed and on holiday, and as you said earlier, think of how far you have come. You have such great taste in clothes. Love that swimming costume, the wedding dress you want, and was trying to remember that gorgeous dress you have picked out for your graduation.

Hi, how's it going? How many words have you got to write now? Is it nearly finished. You must be off on your holiday soon. Lucky you, jetting away to the sunshine just as it's turned colder. :character00255:

Back from my amazing holiday! I loved every minute of it!

Handed my thesis in today too so uni is done and dusted for a year until I start my PhD. Brain rest time! I'm going to spend the year using my free time for things like knitting and reading, things I haven't had a chance to do for the last 4 years!

Back to shedding the weight now. I'd love to be in the 14s by Christmas!

Great to see you back and raring to go for the next round of weight loss! You can really focus on getting down for Christmas now your thesis is in. I'm going to aim to get into the 10's for Christmas :eek:! It may not happen but at least if I miss my target I'll be in the low 11's, which I wouldn't be too disappointed with! Here goes! :waterbottle:

Spent most of the weekend putting the finishing touches to the camper - we're going away in it for the first time the weekend after next. Can't wait! Here's the latest pics!

Some artwork:
image-2170562900.jpg image-3901856457.jpg

New vinyl table covering: image-2714613320.jpg
Bunting! image-3824289115.jpg

Found these in Tesco - so cute: image-3897423612.jpg

New bedding and cushions: image-4099779082.jpg

And some coasters: image-1327674717.jpg What do you think? X

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's gorgeous! Love it all but particularly love the vinyl table covering and the union jack canvas -- did you make that? How did you get all the little squares?
You're very talented. Is there not some competition you can enter it into? Where are you off to for your virgin voyage? Bet you'll have a fab time and all under your own steam!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's gorgeous! Love it all but particularly love the vinyl table covering and the union jack canvas -- did you make that? How did you get all the little squares? You're very talented. Is there not some competition you can enter it into? Where are you off to for your virgin voyage? Bet you'll have a fab time and all under your own steam!

Glad you like it! The canvas was just from Wilkinson's! I'm crocheting a blanket for it - just a red, white and blue never-ending Granny square. The table covering is my fave too! We have enough vinyl left to cover two of the kitchen cupboard doors and then we'll do the other two in cream vinyl so it's not overkill. We're off to the Brecon Beacons - so excited! Then we're taking it to Warwickshire for my birthday weekend at the beginning of November - Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon and bonfire/fireworks. So exciting!

Never learnt how to crochet. I can knit and sew but was just never shown how to crochet.
Hope you have a great time in Brecon. Are you taking your bikes, or will you just go walking?
Know Warwick well, I went to Warwick Uni. Love Warwick castle but it's a bit pricey now to get in. Check online or with Tescos about getting a reduced entry voucher. And you so must visit Charlotte's Tearooms in Warwick, or is it Kenilworth? :)

Never learnt how to crochet. I can knit and sew but was just never shown how to crochet. Hope you have a great time in Brecon. Are you taking your bikes, or will you just go walking? Know Warwick well, I went to Warwick Uni. Love Warwick castle but it's a bit pricey now to get in. Check online or with Tescos about getting a reduced entry voucher. And you so must visit Charlotte's Tearooms in Warwick, or is it Kenilworth? :)

We've got a 2 for 1 voucher :) Charlotte's Tearooms? Will look out for it! Just going walking this time. M's mum taught me to knit when we went back home last - I love it!

Hi there, miss you when you're not around. Hope you're doing well. Christmas always reminds me of you and dieting through it that year!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm here! Doing two VLCD packs plus a small meal. Haven't made much progress but still plodding on. Will find my groove again soon!

Thought of you the other day actually as M and I are moving up to Scotland as soon as he finds a job up there - I've always wanted to move up there and he now wants to as well so we're off. Not sure which part yet but he's applying for some jobs in Aberdeen and also one near John O'Groats. So exciting!!!

Knitting is going well - have knitted two cowls/scarves! Never finished anything before. Here's the one I made for myself: image-1427281911.jpg

Only simple but I'm proud of it! How are you doing?

Back