Negative attitudes towards lipotrim... Help!

Sess, Sorry its taken so long to get back to you re thyroxine. Lost the thread... I am only on 50 so a real low dose. I couldnt comment about the weight loss impact of it as I had never dieted before doing LT. So wether its purely the weighloss or a mixture or weighloss and meds that have me feeling so much better but hey I do and thats great. I feel like Ive been cheated out of years of my life were I was just toooo knackered to do anything. GOd I wish I'd done this years ago.

Hope its going well for you

Glad I found this, most of my friends & family think I'm mad for starting the shakes & how I won't be able to do anything.

They obviously can't see how unhappy I am!

I was having this same discussion with someone yesterday that told me I was kidding myself etc etc.... I was just about to explain it all to them and then I had an epiphany......I just said whatever and walked away. Beacuse, the biggest misconception we have is that we need to justify ourselves and our actions/decisions to anyone but ourselves.
You will get loads of support here because only we know what it's like to constantly swim against the tide of weight gain. Watching what you eat every minute and to lose nothing, while ever thin person has a cure of exercise and eat less for you.
I can sympathise with your low thyroid function but also as a person who suffers muscle and arthritis problems, like you, exercise isn't always an easy option either.
Do this for yourself and only tell the select few you know will support you.
Losit

Hi,
I starting LT tomorrow! eeek. Anyways a few people have said its a bad idea and that ill just put it all back on. I asked on another site some bloggers about liptrim and the two replies i got we very negative, one person said it gave her a mental illness.. she felt guilty eating foot and would come off it and go back on to a point where she was mentally ill and had to see a counsellor! I'm sure thats just one case. But ive made the deicision to do this so i dont care no one is going to stop me.!!! ill be posting alot i think in the coming week for support lol

Lucy there are always positive and negative stories. If you are looking for an inspiration, just go to maintenance thread. Find Summer girl or other successful ladies. Their stories are amazing and only proof that it all depends on you. You made first step to change your life. But after TFR you need to carry on the hard work.

Like someone already said, this is addiction. Lipotrim will not sort this out. It will help you to go in a right direction. You have to believe in yourself and keep the great job you already started to do.

Positive thinking and planning Lucy! This will help you survive.

Oh! and use time while on TFR to find a lifestyle diet after LT. Get use to the rules of it, and stick to it once you finish refeeding.

Last edited:
Hi I have just been reading through a few threads as re starting LT tommoro!!! I previously lost 2 1/2 stone came off in feb, and sadly put it all bk on :( I know it's my own fault I came off and just went back to eating wot I did befor!!! Although my partner came off the same time and has managed to keep it all off!!! So I'm back and determined to loose 4 stone to bring me bk to 10.7 and keep it off!!!! Just really need to get through tomorro then I should be ok. it's just gettin bk into it that's the hard part!!! Good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Back