Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Quick food update to keep me on track!

Red day:

(B) 2 mini quiche (1)

(L) 2 sausage sarnies (heb 1 and 2) cheese (hea) ketchup (1) LM roar sausages

(S) raspberries and danio (1) latte (hea2)

(D) chicken, bacon and mushroom stir-fry vegetables

(S) 2 alpen lights (6)

Last edited:
How miserable is it out there today! Blah, need to get out for a walk but it's been raining all day - going to have to stick the rain cover on soon and just get out there.
No idea what to have for dinner tonight, Charles is working so just need to feed myself, on a red day but have used my healthy extras already.

Couple of Bella pics, just cos she looks all smiley and cute:

image-4013490193.jpg

image-4167203748.jpg

Oh and out of the 3 dresses pictured which one do you think I should keep? I'm only allowing myself to keep one of them (ignore the state if me, hair scraped back and no makeup!)

image-2683609535.jpg

What a gorgeous girl, love her smile!
They're all lovely but if I had to pick one I would pick the first, would be tempted to keep them all though! X

Aww bless her! She's such a smiley little bundle! :D

I'm loving all of those dresses - such a tricky choice!! Probably 1 or 3? I reckon you'd get loads of wear out of the first one as it would be fab with either flipflops or heels on a night out, but then 3 makes you figure look amazing! I adore the skirt of the middle one but the top is a bit see-through and I know that would drive me nuts! Not sure if that helps at all, but that's my little ramble!

How about a nice salad for tea? Maybe a warm one with some steak or chicken through it? Maybe some bacon medallions? Or a hard boiled egg? And a splash of balsamic?

xxx

Thanks girls, think I will take your advice and go for number 1 - I do really like number 2 as well tho, but I can only keep 1. x

Aww bless her! She's such a smiley little bundle! :D

I'm loving all of those dresses - such a tricky choice!! Probably 1 or 3? I reckon you'd get loads of wear out of the first one as it would be fab with either flipflops or heels on a night out, but then 3 makes you figure look amazing! I adore the skirt of the middle one but the top is a bit see-through and I know that would drive me nuts! Not sure if that helps at all, but that's my little ramble!

How about a nice salad for tea? Maybe a warm one with some steak or chicken through it? Maybe some bacon medallions? Or a hard boiled egg? And a splash of balsamic?

xxx

Felt inspired by your suggestion of a warm chicken and bacon salad but didn't have any salad! So had a chicken, bacon and mushroom stir- fry. Delicious!!!!! xx

Last edited:
Today's food:

(B) alpen cherry bakewell (0.5 heb) muller greek (0.5)

(L) Ham, mushroom and cheese (hea) omelette

(S) wafer chocolate biscuit (6)

(D) Big Mac in a bowl (2) (hea2) sw wedges (heb) cheese slices (hea2)

(S) alpen light double chocolate (0.5 heb)
2 mini Creme egg ice creams (7)

Syns - 15.5

Last edited:
Happy Friday, yummy mummy!

Food is sounding good for today.

What's on the agenda for the weekend?xxx

Happy Friday to you too lovely lady :-D absolutely no plans at all so will just see where the weekend takes us. What about you? xx

Rugby with a client (and Dave) tomorrow then afternoon tea for my parents' anniversary on Sunday. Need to not go too mad! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!

Coming to say hello and subscribe :)

I lost 2st on SW last summer and I am now back on plan after giving birth to my daughter 5 weeks ago. Hoping to get some advice from a fellow slimmer and mummy!

Jade x

Hello!

Coming to say hello and subscribe :)

I lost 2st on SW last summer and I am now back on plan after giving birth to my daughter 5 weeks ago. Hoping to get some advice from a fellow slimmer and mummy!

Jade x

Hey Jade, thanks for popping in :) congratulations on the birth of your little girl, what's her name? Ah well done for being back on plan so soon, I wasn't ready until Bella was 12 weeks old! Loving being back on it now though. x

Rugby with a client (and Dave) tomorrow then afternoon tea for my parents' anniversary on Sunday. Need to not go too mad! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah yes afternoon tea! Sure you will be fine your a pro :-D xx

Soooo first weigh in and it's 3lbs off. I know I should be really happy but I sneaky peeked at the scales on Wednesday and I had lost 4lbs so have gained a pound since then... Hmmmm, AF is due so I guess it could be that. Anyway will take my 3lbs and run with it!

Plan for this week is to get out with the pram more, I always go for a walk in the afternoon but I need to get a morning one in as well to get my matabolisim started up. I'm also going to make more effort to drink water, pre Bella I had no problems with this but now I forget - will also make a meal plan for the week. Would really like another 3 off next Saturday.

Soooo first weigh in and it's 3lbs off. I know I should be really happy but I sneaky peeked at the scales on Wednesday and I had lost 4lbs so have gained a pound since then... Hmmmm, AF is due so I guess it could be that. Anyway will take my 3lbs and run with it! Plan for this week is to get out with the pram more, I always go for a walk in the afternoon but I need to get a morning one in as well to get my matabolisim started up. I'm also going to make more effort to drink water, pre Bella I had no problems with this but now I forget - will also make a meal plan for the week. Would really like another 3 off next Saturday.

Well done Hun. 3lb is great. I'm rubbish with water too so need to work on that too x

Well done Hun. 3lb is great. I'm rubbish with water too so need to work on that too x

QUOTE="Miss_Corset;7282926"]3lbs is amazing honey! Great start! Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Thanks both. :) was a little off plan yesterday, steak, non sw chips and blood orange cheesecake! :p
Back on it today with a red day. Charles was meant to get up this morning so I could have a sleep in, no such luck! He is still snoring away while I'm up feeding and playing with Bella for the 100th morning in a row.. Bella back down for a nap now so I'm trying to plan today's food.

Red day:

(B) scrambled eggs and bacon, ketchup (1) latte (hea)

(L) 2 meatfree burgers in a wholemeal bun (heb) cheese slices (hea2) lettuce and thousand island dressing (1)

(D) Irish stew, extra veg

(S) 2 double chocolate alpen lights (heb2)

Last edited:
Back