Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Well done on your loss, 3lbs is great!
I'm on and off with SW but am determined to start properly again today, Thomas was 12 weeks on Thursday so hope I'm properly ready now.
Me & H each gets a night off at the weekend which works well for us both catching up on some sleep! X

Well done on your loss, 3lbs is great!
I'm on and off with SW but am determined to start properly again today, Thomas was 12 weeks on Thursday so hope I'm properly ready now.
Me & H each gets a night off at the weekend which works well for us both catching up on some sleep! X

Thank you :-D I finally felt ready at 12 weeks, any earlier seems much too soon.

Hmmmm, yeh that's what we used to do - I've been letting him off to easily, time to crack the whip! ;) x

I woke up on Thursday and said to him I can't wait for my night off I need some sleep! lol

I woke up on Thursday and said to him I can't wait for my night off I need some sleep! lol

I'm pretty lucky with Bella that she sleeps through the night, If she didn't I'd go mad if he didn't at least give me one night off! x

Been at my sisters all day today, walked there and back (an hour each way) she made lunch so higher syns than planned.

Green day:

(B) alpen lights (heb) muller greek (0.5)

(L) 2 Quorn burgers in pitta pockets (10) lettuce, cheese (hea) ketchup (1)

(D) weetabix and milk (heb and hea2)

Last edited:
Food looks fab today! What are the Quorn burgers like?
When did your little girl start sleeping through? A night of undisturbed sleep sounds amazing! Emilia wakes every 3-4 hours for a feed, although she is only just over 5 weeks yet x

Blah had a row with Charles and didn't get round to making dinner, so have just had weetabix instead, I needed to make use of my 2nd healthy extras so it's not too bad. Will just have to do a green day tmrw as I'd already prepped the wedges!
Having a bath now while he watches tv and as we are still not speaking ill prob just go to bed and get a rare early night! ;-D

Food looks fab today! What are the Quorn burgers like?
When did your little girl start sleeping through? A night of undisturbed sleep sounds amazing! Emilia wakes every 3-4 hours for a feed, although she is only just over 5 weeks yet x

Thank you :) ended up changing dinner so ill have it tmrw instead. They are nice but personally I prefer the tesco meatfree ones, more meat like ;)
At 6 weeks we used to go to bed after a feed at 11ish she would then wake at 2 and 5ish for feeds but go straight back down after. She gradually dropped the 2am feed and started to go to bed earlier and earlier so by about 10 weeks she was sleeping 7ish till about 6am on average. She's 14 weeks old now and last night slept from 7.30pm until 8am!!! :-o x

Last edited:
Planning tmrws food:

(B) weetabix and milk

(L) wedges, LM sausages, Heinz spaghetti

(D) rice, Quorn pieces, chopped toms, mushrooms, onions, cheese

(S) 2 alpen lights, fruit

Thank you :) ended up changing dinner so ill have it tmrw instead. They are nice but personally I prefer the tesco meatfree ones, more meat like ;) At 6 weeks we used to go to bed after a feed at 11ish she would then wake at 2 and 5ish for feeds but go straight back down after. She gradually dropped the 2am feed and started to go to bed earlier and earlier so by about 10 weeks she was sleeping 7ish till about 6am on average. She's 14 weeks old now and last night slept from 7.30pm until 8am!!! :-o x

Thank you for the advice re meat free burgers. I will give the Tesco ones a try first.
That's fab that she's sleeping through :) there is a light at the end of the sleepless night tunnel then! x

Thank you for the advice re meat free burgers. I will give the Tesco ones a try first.
That's fab that she's sleeping through :) there is a light at the end of the sleepless night tunnel then! x

I remember Charles going back to work when she was 2 weeks old and having to do all the night feeds on my own through the week. I used to wait for him to get home from work, have dinner and then get in to bed at 8 until midnight for 4 undisturbed hours of sleep! :) she'll get there I remember thinking id never sleep again x

Food plans changed as not enough milk for cereal.
Meeting a work friend for coffee today so need to avoid cake and other tasty things in costa! My mums popping round later on her way home from work so looking forward to seeing her and having a cuddle (me and Bella :-D)

Green day:

(B) 2 alpen light (heb) greek muller (0.5)

(L) potato wedges, gherkins, thousand island dressing (1) cottage cheese

(S) costa skinny latte (hea) pineapple, mango, kiwi and grape pot
Rice crispy square (6)

(D) Quorn crispy fillets (7) Heinz spaghetti, beetroot and cheese (hea2)

(S) 2 alpen light (heb2)

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Planning a walk in to town today, need to return some dresses and find my mum a birthday present. I've been enjoying my green days but should probably do a red day to give my metabolism a boost!

Red day:

(B) danio (1) alpen lights (heb)

(L) ham and cheese sarnie (heb2 & hea)
Skinny latte (hea2)
Apple
Danio (1)

(D) steak with peppercorn sauce (4) butternut squash chips, cottage cheese and beetroot

(S) chocolate and cream meringue (6.5)

Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
Have just turned down chocolate biscuits, have brushed my teeth so won't be tempted!

The Bloomin biscuits returned this morning, ate 3 while feeding Bella! Just need to not let it ruin the rest of my day :-/

Naughty biccies! 3 is within syns so don't let it pull you off track. Can you be clever and use your HEXs as treats today (Alpen Lights?) so you can have something sweet later without going back to the biscuit tin? xxx

Naughty biccies! 3 is within syns so don't let it pull you off track. Can you be clever and use your HEXs as treats today (Alpen Lights?) so you can have something sweet later without going back to the biscuit tin? xxx

Good plan - I have the lemon flavour alpen lights so I will save them for my after dinner sweet treat xx

Food: red

(S) 3 choc biscuits (12)

(B) danio (1) cottage cheese and beetroot sarnie (heb)

(L) M&S moulli beef wraps (2) olives (1) salami (2) cheese (hea) nuts (4)
Creme egg mini ice cream (3.5)

(D) Quorn pieces, chopped toms, mushrooms, onions, cheese (hea2) ham

(S) 2 lemon alpen lights (heb2)

Syns - 25.5!!!!

Last edited:
Back