Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Food looks fab! What are the M&S beef wraps like? Two syns seems pretty fair for wraps xxx

They are nice, I don't know what the wraps are made of though, some vegetable type thing I think and there are 6 just bigger than bite sized pieces xx

I'm hanging on to healthy eating by the skin of my teeth today, not sure what's up with me but I want everything that's bad for me! It's weigh in tmrw and I'm not too hopeful, having a red day today to hopefully get a loss tmrw.

Red day:

(B) weetabix and milk (A&B)
Latte (A2)

(L) ham and salad sandwich (B2) with light mayo (1)
Pineapple
Activia peach yog (1)

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon, lettuce, beetroot, about 6 chips! (3)

(S) salami (2) olives (1) 2xCreme egg ice creams (7)

Syns - 15

Last edited:
I'm hanging on to healthy eating by the skin of my teeth today, not sure what's up with me but I want everything that's bad for me! It's weigh in tmrw and I'm not too hopeful, having a red day today to hopefully get a loss tmrw. Red day: (B) weetabix and milk (A&B) Latte (A2) (L) ham and salad sandwich (B2) with light mayo (1) Pineapple (D) chicken wrapped in bacon, roasted butternut squash, salad, beetroot (

Same here. Want sugar sugar sugar!!

A pound off this week - not bad considering I was on the verge of a blow out pretty much every day.

That's great well done! X

Thanks girls, I know I shouldn't but I checked this morning and have lost another pound! It's not official weigh day until next Saturday so I won't count it yet but isn't it crazy how much our weight changes!
Feeling quite miserable at the moment, me and Charles keep on arguing over stupid things, normally (pre baby) I would have bitten my tongue but I just can't help myself.. Yesterday I shouted at him during a row and made Bella cry, felt so guilty :( So i spent the day in the bedroom and going out for walks while he washed the car and watched football - feel like I would be happier alone (well me and Bella) at least then I only need to rely on myself and not feel resentful of all the things I feel he doesn't do..
Sorry all sounds very depressing doesn't it! Going to go and get my bubba up from her nap and go and enjoy the sunshine x

Thanks girls, I know I shouldn't but I checked this morning and have lost another pound! It's not official weigh day until next Saturday so I won't count it yet but isn't it crazy how much our weight changes! Feeling quite miserable at the moment, me and Charles keep on arguing over stupid things, normally (pre baby) I would have bitten my tongue but I just can't help myself.. Yesterday I shouted at him during a row and made Bella cry, felt so guilty :( So i spent the day in the bedroom and going out for walks while he washed the car and watched football - feel like I would be happier alone (well me and Bella) at least then I only need to rely on myself and not feel resentful of all the things I feel he doesn't do.. Sorry all sounds very depressing doesn't it! Going to go and get my bubba up from her nap and go and enjoy the sunshine x

Oh poppet I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Men can be mega infuriating at the best of times. It probably doesn't help that you've still go lots of mummy hormones dashing around in your body so biting your tongue isn't an option!

You guys have been through a lot together, I'm sure you can pull through this.

Are you able to talk to him about how you're feeling without arguing at the moment? Maybe you could just get him to do some small helpful things to start with and build up from there? Being a mum is really hard work so he definitely should be helping and supporting you.

Hope you have better day today gorgeous. Thinking of you xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls, I know I shouldn't but I checked this morning and have lost another pound! It's not official weigh day until next Saturday so I won't count it yet but isn't it crazy how much our weight changes! Feeling quite miserable at the moment, me and Charles keep on arguing over stupid things, normally (pre baby) I would have bitten my tongue but I just can't help myself.. Yesterday I shouted at him during a row and made Bella cry, felt so guilty :( So i spent the day in the bedroom and going out for walks while he washed the car and watched football - feel like I would be happier alone (well me and Bella) at least then I only need to rely on myself and not feel resentful of all the things I feel he doesn't do.. Sorry all sounds very depressing doesn't it! Going to go and get my bubba up from her nap and go and enjoy the sunshine x

Loss is looking good for Next WI already then! :)
Aww sorry to hear that :-( having a baby is really tough on your relationship sometimes, hope you both get on better today and if you feel he could help more I would definitely say.
Sometimes if I leave H to do more he realises how hard it can be at times xx

Thanks girls, I know I shouldn't but I checked this morning and have lost another pound! It's not official weigh day until next Saturday so I won't count it yet but isn't it crazy how much our weight changes!
Feeling quite miserable at the moment, me and Charles keep on arguing over stupid things, normally (pre baby) I would have bitten my tongue but I just can't help myself.. Yesterday I shouted at him during a row and made Bella cry, felt so guilty :( So i spent the day in the bedroom and going out for walks while he washed the car and watched football - feel like I would be happier alone (well me and Bella) at least then I only need to rely on myself and not feel resentful of all the things I feel he doesn't do..
Sorry all sounds very depressing doesn't it! Going to go and get my bubba up from her nap and go and enjoy the sunshine x

Hun, trust me I know exactly how you are feeling. I hate to admit it but I've even said to John on a number of occasions I'd be better off alone because then there's no disappointment. If I only have myself to rely on then I won't ever be let down or angry. He's SO good with Amelia in many ways, but completely rubbish in lots of others. He's all for having the "good" bits of her, but is reluctant to do any of the jobs that matter. She's 11 weeks old today and he's never given her a bath, it's all been me. I'm happy to do it, but she's his daughter as well and I'm sure it would be nice for him to have that bonding time with her while she's having a bath.
Apart from DTD a few times, I don't really feel like we are a proper "couple" at the moment and I've said that to him too. It can be hard with a baby, and I find it does cause more arguments than it ever did too. :(

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time with him. I try and be optimistic and think that the first few months (maybe even the first year of a baby's life) as amazing as it is, is difficult on a relationship and it will just take time to adjust. I think the daily routine will get easier as time goes on, therefore hopefully the issues that have arisen will rectify itself. I know one thing John and I haven't done is had any time together yet, and people keep saying to us that we need to just have a date night or something so we feel "married" again. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary at the end of June so I'd like for us to go out without Amelia and just be a couple. Maybe something like this would help you and Charles too hun? You never know just 1 night might do the world of good. Maybe try and talk to him about how you're feeling and see if anything gets better from that.

Hope you're ok xxx

also (sorry to keep going on)... talking to each other might be good too... I feel bad about the things I've said to John over the last few weeks as after a long discussion a couple of weeks ago, I re-discovered that John was feeling very very low about his job (I kind of knew this, but really not to the extent it was). So that had a lot to answer for with his moods, the arguments etc. I also think tiredness has a lot to do with the tough times as well hun! I'm sure you will be ok hun. Big hugs xxxxx

Awww girls thank you for taking the time to respond makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) off to a BBQ at my dads now so no time to reply properly but didn't want to read and run! a lot of how i feel about the situation is defiantly down to hormones, tiredness and the fact that we haven't talked properly for ages. We are away at mil in Wales next weekend and I think when we've put Bella down for the night we are going to have a night out, couple of drinks and maybe a curry :) give us a chance to have a proper chat.
These hormones are killing me though, this morning I felt awful but now I'm fine! x

Quick food update to keep me in track. Busy day, had docs appointment then walked to meet my mum for lunch as her birthday, now trying to entertain Bella!

Extra easy

(B) none!

(L) chicken, cous cous, cucumber, tomatoes, potato salad (2) pasta salad (2) bean salad (2) olives (2) dressing (2)
Carrot cake (10)

(D) pork chop, rice, sweetcorn, beetroot

(S) Alpen bar (heb) milk in teas (hea)

Syns - 20!

Last edited:
Really hungry this evening and nothing to eat apart from a brownie that my nan gave me yesterday... Need to stay away from that brownie :/ but it's calling me!

Ate the brownie :/ tmrws a new day, just planning food.

Red day:

(B) weetabix and milk with a banana

(L) salmon salad
Fruit

(D) bolognaise with roasted butternut squash
Cheese (hea2)

(S) Alpen bar (heb2)

Last edited:
Red day:

(B) weetabix and milk with chopped banana (heb and hea)

(S) latte (hea2)

(L) salmon salad with dressing (2)
Danio (1)
Melon

(D) bolognaise and roasted butternut squash, cheese (3)

(S) alpen bar (heb2)

Syns - 6

Sounds like you've been doing amazingly huni!! Are things any better with Charles? Big hugs to you and the cutie little Bella! Xxx

Hey :-D yeh feeling in the zone at the moment! We are ok, need a proper chat to clear the air and hope to have that at the weekend when we are away xx

Back