Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

missy1978 said:
Ooh where are you getting your fibre plus bars from? My local Home Bargains has run out!

Hope you're having a good weekend :) x

Tesco extra in south Wales! Managed to get both the milk and dark chocolatet! Very excited. I can get the milk chocolate ones in my tesco local as well :)

Red day today:

(B) fish finger sarnie (3 fish fingers (6) Tom sauce (1) pitta bread (heb)
(L) salmon salad, 3 babybel light (hea)
(D) 2 light choices Cumberland sausages (2) bacon, fried eggs, plumb toms on toast (heb2)
(S) roulade (1) 10 mikado (5)

14!!!!

Keeping my syns low for the rest of the week after sat isn't really working, I feel like I'm needing 10-15 a day. Was also planning on doing fishy week but prob won't as really craving sausages and bacon

Last edited:
Feeling really bloated today, not good when weigh in is only 2 days away.

Red day:

(B) Slimming World Roulade (1) grapes, milk for tea (hea)
(L) Sausage sarnie, (2) (heb) tom sauce (1)
banana, activia yog (1)
(S) 2 Little chinese biscuits (4)
(D) Chicken breast in season and shake (2) broccali
*****SWIMMING*******
(S) 3 Babybel light (hea2) fibre plus (heb2) fibre plus (6)

Syns 17!!!!

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling a bit better by WI day! I'm feeling huge and grim at the moment as it's nearly that wonderful time of the month. :( :( So feel your pain there!

I can never do the restricting syns thing myself, I end up craving naughty stuff because I know I can't have it! I've got a day where I know I will go over my syns next week and have decided that I will be just off plan for a day, back on it the day after, no syn restriction and hope for the best. I know I will stuff it up further if I try to claw back syns! Just go with it I reckon - if you are craving stuff then you obviously need it on some level or other x

Red day:

(B) Weetabix minis (heb) milk (hea) banana
(S) Chinese little biscuit thingy (2.5)
(L) 4 ryvita (heb2) 30g of light cheese (2.5) tinned sardines in tom sauce Activia snackpot (1)
(D) Omlette, ham, mushrooms, bacon, cheese (hea2) cabbage
*****swimming***************
(S) Fibre plus (6), muller greek style yog (0.5) blueberries

Planned syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling a bit better by WI day! I'm feeling huge and grim at the moment as it's nearly that wonderful time of the month. :( :( So feel your pain there!

I can never do the restricting syns thing myself, I end up craving naughty stuff because I know I can't have it! I've got a day where I know I will go over my syns next week and have decided that I will be just off plan for a day, back on it the day after, no syn restriction and hope for the best. I know I will stuff it up further if I try to claw back syns! Just go with it I reckon - if you are craving stuff then you obviously need it on some level or other x

yep never seems to work out when i plan to restrict, I guess flexi days were invented for a reason.
Gah, horrible totm. Im actually ok while its here, its just the before bit that gets me all that waiting around and mood swings! x

Nellylou said:
yep never seems to work out when i plan to restrict, I guess flexi days were invented for a reason.
Gah, horrible totm. Im actually ok while its here, its just the before bit that gets me all that waiting around and mood swings! x

Yeah same here :/ I am mood swing-tastic at the moment, poor husband :(

Ha! Prob why I haven't received my proposal yet! :) x

Lost 3lb :D off to update stats!
went to docs last night and he is re-refering us for treatment, have forst blood test booked for tmrw and 2nd late next week so all go!! Also doc weighed me and my BMI is officialy 29.05 :D:D

Having a Green day today to celebrate! lol

(B) Fruit and fibre (hea and milk for tea (hea2)
(L)Uncle bens rissoto (4) mango and melon
Hi fi mint bar (heb2)
(D) SW Chips, beans, quorn bbq fillets, mayo 1) BBQ sauce (1)
(S) highlights fudge (2) miller light Greek yog (0.5)

Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Not feeling being on plan today... have a curry planned this evening and im not planning on having a healthy choice - boyf wants us to get the set meal for 2 that we have had before (really lovely!) so am just going to have tonight off and get straight back on it tmrw. Am trying to be good today until curry but struggling!
Edit: ended up going off plan at lunch

(B) Hi fi Mint (heb) Hi fi Lemon (heb2)
muller light greek yog (0.5)
(L) Prawn and mayo light choices sarnie, muller greek style (0.5)
(S) Babybel goats cheese (hea) 3x deli ham strips (1.5)
(D) Takeaway Curry, will have bahjis and nan bread!!! :eek: :eek:

Plan for weekend:

Sat;
(B) raspberries and muller greek style yog (0.5)
Coffee
(L) Philly pasta (hea) with prawns and salmon, onions and mushrooms
(D) chicken kebab: Pitta (heb) asda spicy chicken breasts, lots of salad and sw chips. Mayo (2)

Sunday;
(B) fried egg on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1)
(L) tuna steaks with salad
(D) meat, mashed carrot and swede, broccoli and gravy (2)

Last edited:
Ate way too much last night! Curry was lovely but very filling and then couldn't stop on the choc and biscuits!
Looking forward to being back on it today.

Extra easy:
(B) raspberries and muller light poured on
Scrambled eggs with ham and mushrooms
(L) pasta with mayo (1) with onions, salmon
(D) chicken pitta (heb) salad, mayo (1) cheese (hea) sw chips, BBQ sauce (1)
(S) fibre plus (6) hot choc (2)

10 syns

Last edited:
Had a lazy day yesterday and today will prob be the same. I should really go for a swim, but can't really be bothered...there is lots I should be doing but am not getting round to, feel all lethargic (almost that totm) :(

Extra easy:

(B) scrambled egg with ham, mushroom and cherry toms. Tom sauce (1)
(L) pasta, salmon, mayo (1) lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms
(D) birds eye reggae chicken (4 each) mashed carrot and swede, broccali
(S) fibre plus (heb) hot choc (2)
Hea used on drinks throughout the day

Syns 12

Update: went a bit crazy
Mint club 6
3 fox biscuits 9

Last edited:
I know that lazy feeling! I've forced myself to do the housework and clear out the cupboard under the stairs purely because I'm off to south Africa soon and I won't get another chance! OH is cooking today and it already smells yummy. Your food this weekend is sounding lush too!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heyy when you have your weetabix minis, do you just have the plain ones?

Do you know if the other ones have syns in them?

Xx

3lb is amazing - dead pleased for you! :D

Boo for that horrible totm feeling :( The only good thing is that it doesn't last too long at least! I am out of PMT and waiting for the horrible bit to end now so we can get on with another month x

oabaab said:
Heyy when you have your weetabix minis, do you just have the plain ones?

Do you know if the other ones have syns in them?

Xx

Hello, I have the choc chip ones and they are a healthy extra b. as far as I'm aware all flavours are heb... Hmmm I hope so anyway x

Miss_Corset said:
I know that lazy feeling! I've forced myself to do the housework and clear out the cupboard under the stairs purely because I'm off to south Africa soon and I won't get another chance! OH is cooking today and it already smells yummy. Your food this weekend is sounding lush too!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! :) always feel its quite boring compared to others x

missy1978 said:
3lb is amazing - dead pleased for you! :D

Boo for that horrible totm feeling :( The only good thing is that it doesn't last too long at least! I am out of PMT and waiting for the horrible bit to end now so we can get on with another month x

Thanks missy :) Bloomin pmt keep feeling like I'm about to bite boyfs head off and he hadn't really done anything wrong! :/ x

Green day:

(B) Hi fi lemon (heb) muller greek style coconut (0.5)
(L) Sushi (4) snack a jacks (4) apple
(D) Jacket pot, beans, cheese (hea) linda m sausages
(D) Fibre plus, hot choc (2)

11 syns

Last edited:
Back