Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Still pre menstral and still moody.

Red day today

(B) Muller light greek style (0.5) banana
(D) x4 ryvita (HEB) with scrape of light philly (1.5) tinned sardines
fridge raiders (2.5) apple, babybel lights (HEA)
(D) Chicken in season and shake (2) broccali
*****swim******
Update: can't go swimming as Boyf has no tax on the car! :( will have to force myself to go for a jog later (am rubbish at jogging, get so out if breath
(S) Hot choc (2) fibre plus (HEB2)

Total 8.5 so far

Last edited:
Just realised if I loose 1.5lbs on Thursday I will have lost 5 stone! :eek: I hope I can do it although wouldnt be suprised with STS as nearly totm...

Five stone! I really hope you do it - what an a achievement that will be, whether you get there now or later x

missy1978 said:
Five stone! I really hope you do it - what an a achievement that will be, whether you get there now or later x

Will be beyond proud :) just hope I can do it! X

Just been for a jog, only 15 mins but omg I'm exhausted and have a stitch!

Red day:

(B) Muller greek style (0.5) lemon hi fi (heb)
(L) WW Crustless quiche (12.5 syns!! :eek: didnt think it would be this high!) banana
(S) 3 babybel light (HEA) 2 ryvita (3)
(D) Chicken, red onion, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot, avocado (5) mayo (1)
**********swim*****************
(S) Fibre plus (heb2) hot choc (2)

24 syns !!!

Last edited:
Lost half a pound :rolleyes::p am fine with that after last Fridays binge and totm due any day so just grateful for a loss really. If I can get rid of a pound next week that will be 5 stone off.

Foods a bit naughty today not really sticking to any plan (red, ee or green) but will write it down anyway.

(B) Hi fi mint (heb) muller mint
(L) Tesco butternut squash and falaful salad (not sure on syns) 2 biscuits (8)
pommegrante and 2 hi fi rocky road (HEB2) 3 Baby bel light (HEA)
(D) Pitta with 5 fishfingers, tom ketchup
Box of white choc mikado and some lindor choc balls

Last edited:
Oh totm is here and it has been painful :cry: just had a little cry in the office (am such a wimp) the more weight I lose the more painful they become, how weird!
Its easing now but feel quite sick not sure what im going to have for lunch, will have a walk to tesco in a bit and see what I fancy.

(B) Peanut hi fi (heb) muller greek style lemon (0.5)
(L) ryvita (heb2) Philly light (hea) apple, hi fi light (3)
***swim***
(D) chicken, butternut squash, red onion bake type thing. Season and shake (2)

Last edited:
Aww you poor thing! It's strange that they're getting worse the smaller you get. Really hope you feel better soon. I've got a Mirena coil so don't have to worry about totm for another 3 years! Best decision I ever made - might be worth thinking about if you're really suffering? xx

Ah bless you - it's horrible when they are so painful. Especially when you don't want them to come at all :( I had a bad run of it up until this month and it wasn't too bad - I hope yours get better xxx

Feeling better this evening just tired. May send Boyf out to get me a choc treat (within syns of course) ;)

Choc treat sounds like it will do it! I have some of the new cookies and cream kitkats in the fridge calling my name... ;)

missy1978 said:
Choc treat sounds like it will do it! I have some of the new cookies and cream kitkats in the fridge calling my name... ;)

They sound good, off to asda in a bit will look out for them x

Extra easy

(B) fried egg on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1)
(L)
(D) chicken, chips, cheese (hea) salad

Last edited:
Yesterday's plan went out the window! Ended up in the pub, drinking wine and then moved to southern comfort lime and lemonade. Came home and had a Chinese (did not make healthy choices) and then ate a serious amount of chocolate :/ had a really nice day with my sister, bro in law and boyf so don't regret it just wish I hadn't gone crazy with the choc.... Got on the scales this morning and 3.5lbs on since yesterday!! Arghhhh!!! Damage limitation today I think

(B) oat so simple with raspberries stirred through (heb and hea)
(L) sardines, pasta, cucumber, lettuce and cherry toms
**********swim***********
(D) slow roasted pork with what I'm not sure yet

Have just made a low syn roulade so will have a slice of that later (1 syn per slice)

edit: went for a swim and had dinner then just munched chocolate and crisps all night :eek:

Last edited:
Weekend was a write off slimming world wise, trying to drag myself back on to plan but craving everything that im not aloud. Did have a really nice weekend so im not going to feel to bad about it;)

Green day

(B) Melon and peanut hi fi (heb) lots of tea (hea)
(L) Tom mugshot, ryvita (heb2) light philly (hea2)
(D) Linda Mccartney sausages (6) sw chips, beans, mayo (1)
(S) half syn roulade (0.5)

syns 7.5

Last edited:
Back