Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

hope you have a good night :D xx

My friend got ill and was being sick all night, she caught a bug from friends she had been with on Friday, hope I don't get it! We had a good evening but we came home about 12 as she was feeling dodgy. Had a pizza :/ finished it this morning - trying not to let it ruin my day and planning an on plan one for the rest of the day x

Ate 4 slices of pizza in my hungover state this morning. Rest of the day is on plan:

Red

(L) LM sausage sarnie (heb) low cheese spread (hea) Tom sauce (1)

(D) Irish stew and veg

(S) hi fi bar (heb2)
Milka bunny (5)
Special K crisps (10)

then ate some chocolate brazil nuts and a flake desert yoghurt :mad:

Last edited:
Loving both dresses :)
Feeling your pain with the hangover, only just starting to feel human!
Although its exacerbated by the aching everything I have after getting my bike out yesterday!

Loving both dresses :)
Feeling your pain with the hangover, only just starting to feel human!
Although its exacerbated by the aching everything I have after getting my bike out yesterday!

I'm actually feeling rougher as the day goes on. Managed a power walk this morning and a 40 min swim at 5.

I have to achieve a nice healthy on plan today - need to prove I can do it!

Red:

(B) Raspberries with a greek muller poured over (0.5) alpen light (part heb)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) pulled pork, light cheese (hea) salad
apple
3 choc covered rice cakes (7.5)

(D) Irish Stew and lots of veg
(S) Bounty (14)

Syns 22

Last edited:
look at you being on plan when hungover... i cant do that but i will try on thurs.. :D
aww hope you dont get the bug.
did u go for your swim? i never leave the house once ive been out the night before :D xx

It was a fluke! didnt drink as much as usual so was able to exercise yesterday (power walk and a swim) - started badly with pizza for breakfast but then managed to do well until later in the evening when i ate a LOT of choc x

I had a mad quality street moment so I know how you feel girls! We'll be reet, a good couple of days on plan will sort it by thurs ;) x

I'm just hoping for a maintain. I seriously cannot stay away from the chocolate. Boyf has just got back from a weekend away and it has taken every ounce of willpower I have for us not to go out for Chinese and a few drinks

Hoping for another on plan day today - boyf is cooking and wants to make steak, will prob have chips with it so today is EE!

Extra Easy

(B) Total 0% (2)
Choc rice cakes (10)

(L) innocent veg pot (2.5)
Pineapple, strawberrys and mango

(D) Steak, chips and veg

Last edited:
Today we can do it! I'm planning on having 8 syns and sticking to it - no quality streets today! And it's great that your OH is cooking a SW friendly dinner, I've got mine on the case too and he's cooking a big pot of stew for tonight with root veggies, butter beans and pearl barley ;) x

My OH is cooking tonight too - must be the night for it! He's making SW chicken curry with lots of veggies in and rice on the side. Yum!

Enjoy, ladies! xx

Lol - aren't we a lucky bunch! :)

The problem I have is I lost weight for fertility treatment and I'm where I need to be for that but still have around 1.5 stone that I really want to lose for me! Boyf likes me curvy and doesn't want me to lose anymore, it's like hello! I'm still in the overweight category! He doesn't like it when I'm saying no to drinks/ meals out etc and even a simple meal if steak and chips could go wrong if he's cooking (sauces, oil etc)

Men! :)

Today we can do it! I'm planning on having 8 syns and sticking to it - no quality streets today! And it's great that your OH is cooking a SW friendly dinner, I've got mine on the case too and he's cooking a big pot of stew for tonight with root veggies, butter beans and pearl barley ;) x

Sounds yummy!
Well done on no chocs xx

My OH is cooking tonight too - must be the night for it! He's making SW chicken curry with lots of veggies in and rice on the side. Yum!

Enjoy, ladies! xx

Lucky you :) sounds yummy xx

Lol - aren't we a lucky bunch! :)

The problem I have is I lost weight for fertility treatment and I'm where I need to be for that but still have around 1.5 stone that I really want to lose for me! Boyf likes me curvy and doesn't want me to lose anymore, it's like hello! I'm still in the overweight category! He doesn't like it when I'm saying no to drinks/ meals out etc and even a simple meal if steak and chips could go wrong if he's cooking (sauces, oil etc)

Men! :)

Eek that's a tricky one! Boys, huh!

You'll still be curvy at target - he shouldn't worry. And the most important thing is that you're happy :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back