Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Green day:

(B) ryvitas (heb) low low (hea)

(L) sushi (2.5) raspberries
Breakfast biscuits (10)

(S) apple and banana

(D) LM sausage sarnie (heb2) Tom sauce (1)
2 hi fi lights (6)

Syns 18.5!!

Verdict not enough planning or free food

Last edited:
Aww that's good. Well done, boyf :)

I got home to an amazing SW curry which OH had found on the SW site. He really is so well trained!

How's your week going now hun? I have to admit I can't wait for the weekend!

xx

Lol - aren't we a lucky bunch! :)

The problem I have is I lost weight for fertility treatment and I'm where I need to be for that but still have around 1.5 stone that I really want to lose for me! Boyf likes me curvy and doesn't want me to lose anymore, it's like hello! I'm still in the overweight category! He doesn't like it when I'm saying no to drinks/ meals out etc and even a simple meal if steak and chips could go wrong if he's cooking (sauces, oil etc)

Men! :)

I wonder what husband will be like when I get to under BMI 30. He's never known me thin!

It's where you're happy that counts and you won't lose the curves, just the weight you don't want :) x

Hey sweetie, just playing catch up on diaries! Well done on the loss last week and glad things are on the up with the boyf - didn't like hearing you :(
Hope you've had a good day! Xx

Awww thanks :) feeling much better this week. January was horrible for me this year and honestly think I had a touch of that SAD (never suffered before) and I let things got on top of me which usually wouldn't. Xx

I wonder what husband will be like when I get to under BMI 30. He's never known me thin!

It's where you're happy that counts and you won't lose the curves, just the weight you don't want :) x

Lol - yeh I was a stone or so heavier than I am now when we met so he thinks I'm skinny now ;)

Your looking fab missy and I'm sure hubby agrees :) xx

are them innocent veg pots filling?? they always appeal but I never get one x

I didn't have one in the end today but did yesterday and I love them! The moussaka one is only 2.5 and really nice! I've also had the masala but can't remember the syns for that. They are on offer in tesco at the mo so give them a try xx

Aww that's good. Well done, boyf :)

I got home to an amazing SW curry which OH had found on the SW site. He really is so well trained!

How's your week going now hun? I have to admit I can't wait for the weekend!

xx

Yours does sound well trained! I tend to cook the healthy meals and him the not so healthy, he just got a New Mexican cookbook and wants to make enchiladas on Saturday! :/ think ill need to plan lots of exercise for the weekend.

Weeks going quickly but like you I cannot wait for the weekend lets hope it hurrys up :) xx

Day done!
Wednesday is a busy day for me, my boss is in on Wednesdays so I have to work especially hard ;) then I go straight to college so not much time to do much else really.

I say it all the time but I need to try harder, not getting anywhere at the mo I need to lose some flippin weight! I'm going to set myself a challenge of 10lbs off by my birthday.

Can't go to group tmrw as just me in my team so no body to cover me.. I have a week to get a decent loss! The colleague I go with should be able to get me the new mag and some hi fis then I'm planning my weekends meals and I am going to do some serious exercise :)

You sound all fired up which is brill! I'm going for a 100% week this week, no messing and plenty of exercise so I'm with you! You can do it! x

Ooh when's your birthday? That's really good motivation!

Glad you're feeling better about things now. I've finally got my head back in the zone do hopefully we can keep each other going!

Have a good day lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh when's your birthday? That's really good motivation!

Glad you're feeling better about things now. I've finally got my head back in the zone do hopefully we can keep each other going!

Have a good day lovely xx

March 15th so have 5 weigh ins to lose 2lbs each time. I want to wear that red dress and feel good!

you def seem back in the zone, hoping it rubs off on me. xx

Green day

(B) 2 breakfast biscuits (heb) raspberries and muller greek (0.5)
then had 2 more breakfast biscuits (6)

HEA1 used in drinks throughout the day

(L) Innocent veg pot (2.5)
Baby bel lights (hea2)

(D) quorn bbq sticky fillets, pea and asparugus risotto and maybe some roasted veg (peppers, onions, toms etc)

Hi fi choc orange (heb2)

Syns 9

Last edited:
March 15th so have 5 weigh ins to lose 2lbs each time. I want to wear that red dress and feel good!

you def seem back in the zone, hoping it rubs off on me. xx

I've got one more WI than that til Sam's wedding on 22 March so have similar target! Will have to take the hen party weekend off though! Xx

I've got one more WI than that til Sam's wedding on 22 March so have similar target! Will have to take the hen party weekend off though! Xx

Yep def take the hen party off :) should be doable shouldn't it! X

It's Friday!!! Feeling a bit odd today, stayed up late watching a documentary film on channel 4 last night and it was so sad :( got myself all upset (I'm a sensitive little thing)

Anyway, found out on Wednesday I have college all day tmrw (joy!) was really looking forward to a long sleep.

Not sure what food I'm having today so will update when I do :)

Back