Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hello mumma!! I missed your scan :( boo to me but yay for you! Amazing little snap, so so chuffed for you. And love the dress you were wearing in the pic with your friends. Just need to tell you off for saying you're frumpy! Naughty nat! You looked gorge.
How you doing tho sweetness? Xx

Hello mumma!! I missed your scan :( boo to me but yay for you! Amazing little snap, so so chuffed for you. And love the dress you were wearing in the pic with your friends. Just need to tell you off for saying you're frumpy! Naughty nat! You looked gorge.
How you doing tho sweetness? Xx

Ah hey Minks! Thank you, it's all very exciting. Got midwife on Thursday and should get to hear the heartbeat :)
That dress gets a lot of compliments, it's from on online shop called joe browns and its great as never seen anyone else wear it.

I'm good but recovering from a tummy bug (urghhh) just back on my food from today.

Good to "see" you will pop over to your diary now :) xx

Awwww fluttering sounds so exciting!!

You've given me a craving for cheese and pickle sandwiches now too! :)

Hope you had a lovely walk with mum! Xxx

I could literally eat cheese and pickle sandwiches for breakfast lunch and dinner, I guess there's worse things I could be craving ;)
Xx

So have had a tummy bug and was being sick until yesterday afternoon :( feeling lots better but still delicate.

(B) weetabix and milk (heb and hea)

(S) warburtons thin (5) peanut butter (4)

(L) spaghetti on toast (heb2)
Marshmallows (5) natural yog

(D) chili, wedges, rice, cheese (hea2)

Last edited:
With being ill my foods been utter c**p this week. Here's another attempt at getting on the wagon and staying there for a bit.
Still off work, feeling dizzy and sick but need to go and see midwife in a bit so got to get moving.

(B) alpen (heb) milk (hea) blueberries and natural yog

(L) cheese and pickle (1) sandwich (heb 2 and hea 2) spread (3)

(S) warburtons thin (5) peanut butter (4)

(D) gammon shank, wedges, carrots, peas and cauliflower

Syns 13

Last edited:
Back at work today and its Friday!!! wooooooo

Food:

(B) Warburtons thin (5) with marmite
alpen, blueberries, nat yog and milk (heb and hea)

(L) chicken and boiled egg salad with cheese (hea2) honey and mustard dressing (2.5)
apple
Kerry low low snack pot (5)

(D) Had pizza :/ - tesco ham and mushroom and half a garlic bread and coleslaw

(S) kit kat chunky

Last edited:
Here's my 16 week bump pic, seems to have appeared all of a sudden :)

image-916838518.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh bump picture- you look gorgeous! :) can't believe you're 16 weeks already, wow! Hope you're feeling much better now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :-D feeling really real now, my tummy feels really heavy and just weird!

It's lovely and sunny here today, think the plan is to make the most of it and go for a walk maybe sit in the pub garden. Later we are planning in going to the cinema but I've been so tired in the evenings we will see if I make it there. ;)

Food:

(B) 1.5 bacon sarnies (heb + 3) ketchup (2)

(L) Alpen (heb2) milk (hea) yog, blueberries

(D)

Last edited:
Today's food:

(B) cheese and pickle sarnie (heb, hea and (2)for pickle)

(L) salad with ham and cheese (hea2) dressing (2)
Walkers stars (5)
Special K biscuit moments (5)

(D) pasta bake and LM burger (4)

Syns 18

Last edited:
So yesterday was a successful slimming world day but today there is cake in the office! :eek: I cant say no as it was given to my team by one of our directors for reaching a sales target and we have been nagging for over a week... I will just use 10 syns worth and be done with it!

Food:

(B) Toast (heb) dairylea (hea)

(S) Cake (10)

(L) Ham and cheese (hea2) salad, dressing (2)
Alpen bar (heb2)
Strawberrys, grapes and blueberries

(D) LC Sausages (1.5) mash and broccoli with gravy (1)

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Back