Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey hunni
How are you? I've not been in here much but wanted to see how you're getting on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Stacey. Am good thanks how are things with you? X

Saw the diet/life coach yesterday and she weighed me and I've maintained my weight for the last 2 weeks which is an achievement I guess.. Feeling really large today, loving my bump but my hips, bum and thighs are getting out of control!

20 weeks pregnant today (half way) and I've gained a stone - not pleased with that seeing as I was overweight when getting pregnant and I don't think I should have gained more than 7lbs but only got myself to blame and my renewed love of chocolate and takeaways.

Anyway, half way bump pic :)

image-2257123010.jpg

Awwww! What a lovely bump :) you're looking great xx

Love the pic!!!! U look like one of them tiny people who just have bump :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah thank you :) I'm def not tiny, I just never look as big as I am in photos for some reason. I am loving my bump tho xx

Feeling a bit fed up today, haven't really got anything to do and can feel an argument brewing with boyf which I could really do without but we are grating on each other and could probably do with clearing the air....

Started off with peanut butter for breakfast and I want a kit kat chunky after dinner so not counting syns today but will still aim for a non crazy food day.

(B) peanut butter on toast

(L)

(D) sw chips, kebab or burger

(S) kit kat chunky

Feeling motivated by the new week, got my swimming stuff with me and going to go for a swim at lunchtime.

Tried my costume on last night and OMG i struggled to get if over my bum :eek: fine once on but I need to burn some fat!

Food:

(B) Alpen bar (heb) muller greek toffee yog (0.5)
Another alpen bar (6)

****30 minute swim******

(L) Chicken mugshot, ryvitas (heb2) philly light (hea)
Pineapple
apple

(D) Sausages, boiled pots, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with gravy (2)

(S) muller greek toffee (0.5)

Syns 9

Last edited:
Hey yummy mummy, you're looking fab so don't you worry! Oh, that rhymes...and now sounds a bit weird! lol. Kudos for going swimming, too! xx

Lol, thank you for my little rhyme :D good to see you back xx

Bloomin exhausted after my swim, managed 36 lengths god only knows how I used to do 60 :eek: feeling good for doing it but im really hungry even though I had my lunch when i got back. Going to munch on my apple and pineapple now and try and ignore the tasty looking choccie biscuits in my colleagues drawer.....

Succesfully managed a day on plan yesterday! :D heres to another one today. Just resisted a pizza for lunch and had a lovely salad instead and planninga walk this evening with a friend.

Food:

(B) Alpen bar x2 (heb1 and 2) muller toffee (0.5)

(L) chicken, avacado (7) cheese (hea) sweetcorn, peppers, lettuce and honey and mustard dressing (2)

(D) Chicken and pasta in tom and basil sauce, peppers, onions and mushrooms with cheese (hea2)

(S) Hot chocolate (2)

Syns 11.5

Well done for managing a great day - food sounds perfect! Xx

Mmmmm now that is a good food day! I love avocado! xx

Ooh it was lovely, have got another one in the fridge at work plus a half but it had started to go brown so may have to chuck it! xx

Well done for managing a great day - food sounds perfect! Xx

Thanks hun, good to see you :) hope everything's good with you xx

Popping in with a quick plan for today: it's pouring here today, was planning a lunchtime walk with a colleague (not sure it will happen if the rain carries on )

(B) double portion of All bran golden crunch (heb 1 and 2) milk (hea)

(L) pasta, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers, honey and mustard dressing (2) cheese (hea2) tiny bit of avocado (2.5)

(S) mango and 2 dark choc biscuits (7)

(D) baked potato, beans, cauliflower cheese grill (?) cheese (hea3!!)

Hot choc made with milk (hea4......)

Feeling motivated, long may it last!! ;)

Got my 20 week scan on Friday (will actually be 21 weeks by then) and really hope we can find out if baby is a boy or girl :-D

Last edited:
Food so far

(B) Alpen bar (heb) cheese (hea) muller greek lemon (0.5)

(L)

(D) Chicken pad thai (6)

Back