Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Just had a really naughty non slimming works lunch, it came out of nowhere :/

Tesco finest ham hock and extra mature chedder sarnie
Walkers salt and vinegar crisps
Green and blacks dark chocolate

Feeling ashamed... Plus didn't go swimming at lunch

Tesco Meal Deal? Don't worry honey, sometimes things like that just happen xxx

Yep :( I just ate a whole bar of green and blacks dark chocolate. What a pig, I don't even feel sick :-o xx

I'm sure the little carrot will have enjoyed it! Just try and draw a line - I'm sure you can have a lovely on-plan dinner.

Can't wait to hear news tomorrow!! xx

Yep :( I just ate a whole bar of green and blacks dark chocolate. What a pig, I don't even feel sick :-o xx
Yummy! :)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Its my scan later this afternoon, so excited! nervous too... hopefully all will be well and we will also be able to find out if baby is boy or girl - I have a strong feeling its a girl but Charles convinced its a boy :rolleyes:
Food:

(B) 4 Breakfast biscuits (heb 1 and 2) danio yog (1)

(L) Ham, cheese (hea), salad with dressing (2)
Melon

(D) Bacon, sweetcorn and cheese (hea2) pasta bake (5 for sauce)

8 syns

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the message. I can't reply as your mail box is full up :(

Happy scan day :)

Hi. Thanks for the message. I can't reply as your mail box is full up :(

Happy scan day :)

I've now deleted some!

Thank you :-D

It's a pink one!!!! :-D x

It's a pink one!!!! :-D x

Yay!!!! A daughter! Congratulations nelly! A little princess all of your own! How super exciting! Much love xxxx

Thanks girls :) couldn't be happier - just want to go out and buy everything I need for her in pretty colours, frills and bows etc :-D

Been awake for a couple of hours already but haven't got out of bed yet, thinking of popping to the shop and picking up some ingredients for a full breakfast... Feeling lazy tho!

My brother and his fiancé are here for the weekend so may do something with them today, def seeing them tonight as we are meeting at my dads for a curry.

Got weighed yesterday and have put on a kilogram from my last weigh in - she said that its time that most women start piling it on now so I need to be careful. Do feel like a bit of a heifer!
X

Thanks girls :) couldn't be happier - just want to go out and buy everything I need for her in pretty colours, frills and bows etc :-D

Been awake for a couple of hours already but haven't got out of bed yet, thinking of popping to the shop and picking up some ingredients for a full breakfast... Feeling lazy tho!

My brother and his fiancé are here for the weekend so may do something with them today, def seeing them tonight as we are meeting at my dads for a curry.

Got weighed yesterday and have put on a kilogram from my last weigh in - she said that its time that most women start piling it on now so I need to be careful. Do feel like a bit of a heifer!
X

yeayyyy a girl aww :) so pleased for you :)
I need hangover food today... if u wanna pop over and make a brekkie tok ur more than welcome ;-)

A kilogram is nothing... enjoy your food ;)
Enjoy your time with the family :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food today:

(B) bacon and egg sarnie (heb) Tom sauce (2)

(L) welsh cake (7) toffee greek muller (0.5)
Ryvitas (heb2) cheese (hea) mayo (2)

(D) curry (will aim to make good choices)

Last edited:
Back