Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Plan for tomorrow to keep me on track.

(B) Special K bar (heb) danio (1)

(L) ryvita (heb2) Philly (hea)
Mugshot

(D) sw chips, beans

It was the cosatto giggle that I really wanted too, the blue and white striped with red bow - but also read the bad reviews and then looked at it and the design I wanted looked quite cheap (even tho looks beautiful on line) I think im just going to get the one I want, he will get over it :rolleyes: x
Get the pram you want if you're going to be pushing it most of the time! If he continues to moan why not suggest a bright pink one? I reckon suddenly your favourite will look like a better option to him ;)

It was the cosatto giggle that I really wanted too, the blue and white striped with red bow - but also read the bad reviews and then looked at it and the design I wanted looked quite cheap (even tho looks beautiful on line) I think im just going to get the one I want, he will get over it :rolleyes: x

We were after the all star and I know what you mean, they look much cheaper in real life and less fancy. It was next to the oyster when we tried both prams out in kiddicare and it looked shoddy by comparison for about the same price!

Silver cross is a really good make so as long as you can get it in your boot it sounds like a fab purchase :) And of course he'll get over it, he's just being a silly man! xxx

Food update:

(B) 2 Special k bars (heb) + 5
Danio (1)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly light (hea) quorn pepperoni (2.5)
Mugshot
Persimon

(S) Mini drifter (5)

(D) Chicken breast with rice

(S) hot choc made with milk (hea2) +2

Syns 15.5

Been swimming, 34 lengths

Last edited:
Food update: (B) 2 Special k bars (heb) + 5 Danio (1) (L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly light (hea) quorn pepperoni (2.5) Mugshot Persimon (S) Mini drifter (5) (D) Chicken breast with rice Syns 13.5 Been swimming, 34 lengths

Fab day! Very impressed with the swimming, I'm looking forward to getting swimming again once I can do it, me and baby can go together <3

Food update: (B) 2 Special k bars (heb) + 5 Danio (1) (L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly light (hea) quorn pepperoni (2.5) Mugshot Persimon (S) Mini drifter (5) (D) Chicken breast with rice Syns 13.5 Been swimming, 34 lengths

Very healthy! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks both :) may add a hot choc which will take me over by 0.5 of a syn but I reckon that will be ok...

Missy I was thinking the same today when I saw all the mums and baby's in the pool <3 xx

Thanks both :) may add a hot choc which will take me over by 0.5 of a syn but I reckon that will be ok... Missy I was thinking the same today when I saw all the mums and baby's in the pool <3 xx

It'll be so lovely to take our babies swimming, it's one of the things I'm most excited about me and baby doing together! I love swimming, really miss it at the moment :(

Today's food: I'm having a very hungry day...

(B) 2 Special K bars (heb1 and 5)
Danio (1)

(L) mugshot
Cheese (hea), lettuce, ham and pickle (2) sarnie (heb2)
Apple
Baked stars (5)

(D) ham, onion, mushroom and cheese (hea2) omelette
Few sw chips

(S) hot choc (2)

Syns 15

Last edited:
Plan for tmrw:

(B) blueberry wheats (heb) 2 muller greek (1)

(L) cheese (hea) ham and pickle sarnie (heb2)
Persimon
Walkers stars (5)

(D) sw chips, beans, cheese (hea2) cauliflower cheese grill (4)

Last edited:
Sooooo hungry today, ive been exercising a bit more this week so that prob has something to do with it.. plus i think baby is having a growth spurt!

Food today:

(B) 2 Crunch creams (7)
Blueberry wheats (heb) muller greek (0.5)

(S) Walkers stars (5)

(L) Chicken and cheese (hea) salad with honey and mustard dressing (2)
Persimon

(D) pasta with Philly sauce (4) cheese (hea2) mushrooms, onions, peppers and ham

Syns 18.5!

Last edited:
Growing a baby is hungry work! I have mega hungry days still. Just go with it, you'll be reet come weight in as baby will be helping you use those extra calories xxx

Growing a baby is hungry work! I have mega hungry days still. Just go with it, you'll be reet come weight in as baby will be helping you use those extra calories xxx

It really is! :) I hope so, am starting to crave sugar tho as so sleepy - must resist and eat some fruit instead xx

It really is! :) I hope so, am starting to crave sugar tho as so sleepy - must resist and eat some fruit instead xx

Well don't stress if you don't. If you feel like you need something, have it within reason. It is very tiring work, especially when you have work to deal with! Roll on mat leave :) xxx

TGIF! Seriously in need of a rest this weekend and can’t wait to have one. Food has been relatively good so far this week and would like continue this until tmrw when I’m going for lunch at an American Diner...

Mince in the fridge which needs to be used today so will either be a cottage pie or spag bol for tea :p

Pregnancy EE (2x A and 2x B Choices)

(B) All bran golden crunch (heb) mixed with muller greek coconut (0.5)

(L) Chicken and cheese salad with honey and mustard dressing (2)
Walkers stars (5)

(D) Spag bol or cottage pie

Last edited:
Caved and am having chicken kebab for tea :/ could have ordered worse things right!?

American dinner sounds amazing! Enjoy your food :) I had a day off yesterday so that's me done for the week! Back on it again now, the feeling of not putting on 3lbs per week is well worth the extra prep that SW takes :) xxx

Back