Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Feeling quite miserable this morning, not really sure why :( heard some sad news yesterday and Boyf snapped at me but don't think it's warranted the uncontrollable tears...

Weighed myself first thing, I've gained 1.9 stone since bfp :/ now I've faced up to the scales I must admit I feel a bit like I can try and minimise any more of a gain... We will see.

(B) scrambled egg on toast (heb) ketchup

(L)

(D) spag Bol with cheese (hea)

Feeling quite miserable this morning, not really sure why :( heard some sad news yesterday and Boyf snapped at me but don't think it's warranted the uncontrollable tears... Weighed myself first thing, I've gained 1.9 stone since bfp :/ now I've faced up to the scales I must admit I feel a bit like I can try and minimise any more of a gain... We will see. (B) scrambled egg on toast (heb) ketchup (L) (D) spag Bol with cheese (hea)

Oh bless you hun, it's all normal pregnancy stuff. I've been sobbing over the tiniest little things so I do understand! The sad news on here yesterday knocked me if I'm honest, was sobbing my eyes out on the bus to mums, it was a lovely day but such an emotional day. Don't think there's anything wrong with having a cry, hormones do crazy things to us xxx 1st 9lbs isn't bad! Have been told that 2st - 3st is an average weight gain so don't stress about it too much, just make the best choices you can when you can xxx

Oh bless you hun, it's all normal pregnancy stuff. I've been sobbing over the tiniest little things so I do understand! The sad news on here yesterday knocked me if I'm honest, was sobbing my eyes out on the bus to mums, it was a lovely day but such an emotional day. Don't think there's anything wrong with having a cry, hormones do crazy things to us xxx 1st 9lbs isn't bad! Have been told that 2st - 3st is an average weight gain so don't stress about it too much, just make the best choices you can when you can xxx

I just didn't expect it and its just so sad :( feel awful for her, I just can't imagine how I could even begin to cope with something like that :(

Anyway, I'm going out with my sister and 2 nieces in a bit which has cheered me up :) wasn't sure what my plans were for the day until about 30 mins ago so things are looking brighter.

Now I know what I weigh I can keep track of it better, it's spurred me on to have a better day today and not go to the American Diner after all (only as we had a takeaway last night) xx

I just didn't expect it and its just so sad :( feel awful for her, I just can't imagine how I could even begin to cope with something like that :( Anyway, I'm going out with my sister and 2 nieces in a bit which has cheered me up :) wasn't sure what my plans were for the day until about 30 mins ago so things are looking brighter. Now I know what I weigh I can keep track of it better, it's spurred me on to have a better day today and not go to the American Diner after all (only as we had a takeaway last night) xx

I know, nobody expected it and it's just so awful :( Very rare but that's no comfort to her at the moment. I can't quite get my head around it tbh but just trying to think positive (which is easier said than done!).

Glad you're feeling a bit better though and it sounds like you have a lovely day planned, enjoy yourself xxx

Have had a weird weekend so far, me and Boyf didn't end up speaking all day yesterday - it seems he thinks I'm being stroppy with him for no reason when actually he upset me twice yesterday and doesn't seem to realise why... :/ so after a nice afternoon with my sister I just sat in the bedroom all day while he sat in the living room :(
He is still in bed at the mo as well, lazy git!!!! My day is stretching ahead of me miserably if I'm honest, should prob arrange to do something but haven't really got it in me..

Food so far:

(Brunch) 2 cheese and marmite toasted sarnies (2 heb and 2 hea)

(S)

(D) sausages (2) roast pots, peas, carrots and sweetcorn with gravy (2)

I'm having a teary day as well so I know what you mean - hope you and the boy get things sorted out soon so you can get back to normal xxx

Aww hope ya feeling better soon... its horrible when you are arguing with someone... big hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, feeling much better today :) xx

I'm having a teary day as well so I know what you mean - hope you and the boy get things sorted out soon so you can get back to normal xxx

These hormones have a lot to answer for dont they!? hope your feeling better today xx

Back at work again, these weekends are going way to fast at the mo...
Still not feeling 100%, very sensative - feel that if someone says the wrong thing i may burst into tears :cry:
Food ended up being crap yesterday, 6 french fancies and a packet of fox's biscuits (ashamed) was def comfort eating, not that it made me feel any better.....

Food today:

(B) All bran golden crunch (heb) and coconut greek muller (0.5)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly (hea) ham and cucumber
walkers stars (5)
Apple
Peaches

(D) chicken breast with seasoning (2) chips and beans with cheese (hea2)

(S) minstrels (14)

Syns - 21.5

Last edited:
Mmmmm French fancies! My favourite cakes <3

One bad day won't ruin everything lovely, don't worry. Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

Don't worry about food too much Hun, hope you're feeling a bit better and your day went ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmm French fancies! My favourite cakes <3

One bad day won't ruin everything lovely, don't worry. Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

They are my favourite too, delicious!!
Yes I'm better thank you xx

Aww honey. Hope they're looking after you at work. Don't feel bad about the Fancies xxxxxxxxx

Don't worry about food too much Hun, hope you're feeling a bit better and your day went ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls, today has been better - over syns but much better than yesterday :) xx

God French fancies are divine! They had orange Halloween ones in sainos yesterday that I had to work very hard to resist!
Hope you got things sorted with Charles..sounds like an emotional rollercoaster...but will be worth it in the end!! :) xxx

God French fancies are divine! They had orange Halloween ones in sainos yesterday that I had to work very hard to resist!
Hope you got things sorted with Charles..sounds like an emotional rollercoaster...but will be worth it in the end!! :) xxx

They were the ones that I had! dont buy them as you wont be able to resist them :rolleyes: xx

Todays food:

(B) All bran golden crunch (heb) muller greek (0.5) peaches

(L) Mugshot
Ryvitas (heb2) philly (hea) ham and cucumber

Greek muller (0.5) and cherrys

(S) Walkers stars (5)
Crunch cream (3.5)

(D) Sausages (2) jacket pot and spaghetti hoops with cheese (hea2)

Syns 11.5

Last edited:
Hello all - nice and sunny here in Cambridge. Going to make the most of it and go for a walk at lunchtime, get some fresh air and some body magic..:D

(B) All Bran golden crunch (heb) muller greek (0.5) peaches

(S) 2 Gingernut biscuits (5)
cadburys hero (3)

(L)
Ryvitas (heb2) low low cheese spread (hea)
Apple

(D) jacket potato, cauliflower cheese grill (4) peas, carrots and sweetcorn with gravy (2)

(S) highlights made with milk (hea2)

Syns 16.5

Last edited:
Morning. On my own tonight as boyf is working until around 10.30 and its Halloween scary, lol.

I’ve managed a good couple of days on Slimming World and would like to aim for a red day today (haven’t done one since being pregnant) so will see how that goes.... I’ve started off fairly wrongly by eating a Fox's classic bar instead of my cereal, but I will syn it and prob have my cereal in a bit as well. Its pay day so I could treat myself to something tasty (and on plan), hmmmm we will see.

In other news I have my 25 week midwife appointment today, looking forward to hearing my little girls heartbeat
she has been a right little wiggler over the last few days, especially when I wake up in the night!

Back