Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

TGIF!!!!!! Tired and want to rest, no plans this evening just dinner and a film at home and snuggles on the sofa.
Saturday I need to sort out our bedroom so we can paint it next weekend. I also need to look for a dress for my christmas party on the 19th.

Food:

(B) Danio (1) fruit and fibre (heb) and milk (hea)

(S) ginger nut (2)

(L) Chicken and vegetable soup
Ryvitas (heb2) and low low cheese (hea2)

(D) Butternut squash and red pepper Lasagne

Last edited:
TGIF!!!!!! Tired and want to rest, no plans this evening just dinner and a film at home and snuggles on the sofa. Saturday I need to sort out our bedroom so we can paint it next weekend. I also need to look for a dress for my christmas party on the 19th. Food: (B) Danio (1) fruit and fibre (heb) and milk (hea) (L) Chicken and vegetable soup Ryvitas (heb2) and low low cheese (hea2) (D) Lasagne

Not long til the weekend!

Where are you thinking of looking for a dress? They have some gorgeous going out dresses from ASOS - not too expensive either. I've missed my work dos this year which makes me sad but it's saved me stressing about finding something to wear lol ;) xxx

Not long til the weekend!

Where are you thinking of looking for a dress? They have some gorgeous going out dresses from ASOS - not too expensive either. I've missed my work dos this year which makes me sad but it's saved me stressing about finding something to wear lol ;) xxx

I love Asos but have ordered a few mat dresses from there and they just dont suit me, dont hang right. I have just had another look on there and ordered one as a last chance though, will see what it looks like.
Really fancying red this year. xx

Chocolate binge!!! 2 rockys, a mint rocky and a 1 finger twix!!! :-o

Chocolate binge!!! 2 rockys, a mint rocky and a 1 finger twix!!! :-o

That's not too bad, it's not like it was a full sized twix? Baby clearly needed chocolate ;) xxx

That's not too bad, it's not like it was a full sized twix? Baby clearly needed chocolate ;) xxx

Then had some choc cake and a couple of handfuls of malteasers... Tummy is not happy :/ xx

Here's to a better day today (well with less chocolate)

(B) 2 LM sausage sarnies with low low (heb1&2) (hea)

(L) tomato soup

(D) Thai green curry with sw chips

Good Luck!
I am hoping for a good day today too and I will be making the tomato soup for the first time!
How do you make yours if you don't mind me asking :)

Good Luck!
I am hoping for a good day today too and I will be making the tomato soup for the first time!
How do you make yours if you don't mind me asking :)

Thank you, hope you have a good one too. I honestly can't remember, it's from the freezer. It uses a tin of tomatoes, tin of beans, red pepper and a pickled onion amongst other things!

How are you making yours?

Change of plan, didn't fancy soup as have heartburn again and think it might make it worse so just had a bowl of cornflakes and a banana :) was nice, never have cornflakes!

Been ill during the night so am off today and taking it easy. Yesterday we cleared out the bedroom and think I over did it, bump felt really tight and uncomfortable and my back was sore. Still got so much to do before she arrives though, plus we could move house at any time really so must keep clearing rooms out.

Again I ate too much chocolate yesterday, must do better today. Still in bed and plan to stay here most of the day :)

Food:

(B) 2 Cumberland sausages (1) cup of tea (will use one A choice on milk throughout today) bran flakes (heb) and banana

(L) jacket potato with cheese (hea2) and beans, garlic mayo (5)

(S) peach activia

(D) prawn stirfry (4) few chips, egg noodles

Last edited:
Been ill during the night so am off today and taking it easy. Yesterday we cleared out the bedroom and think I over did it, bump felt really tight and uncomfortable and my back was sore. Still got so much to do before she arrives though, plus we could move house at any time really so must keep clearing rooms out. Again I ate too much chocolate yesterday, must do better today. Still in bed and plan to stay here most of the day :) Food: (B) 2 Cumberland sausages (1) cup of tea (will use one A choice on milk throughout today) banana (L) (D) prawn stirfry made with soy sauce

Hope you feel better today hun, I've had a sicky few days and it's been horrible! I know the feeling - five days left and I'm not happy with the house! Not much can be done now though, just need to finish what we can. Don't overdo it, get plenty of chilling time too xxx

Hope you feel better today hun, I've had a sicky few days and it's been horrible! I know the feeling - five days left and I'm not happy with the house! Not much can be done now though, just need to finish what we can. Don't overdo it, get plenty of chilling time too xxx

I'm planning in lots of relaxing today.

The last 2 nights I've woken up with what I can only assume is acid reflux. Woke up with a start to a burning in my throat, spluttering with the most god awful taste in my mouth / throat. I've had to prop myself up with pillows and sleep that way...do you think that's what it is? xx

I'm planning in lots of relaxing today. The last 2 nights I've woken up with what I can only assume is acid reflux. Woke up with a start to a burning in my throat, spluttering with the most god awful taste in my mouth / throat. I've had to prop myself up with pillows and sleep that way...do you think that's what it is? xx

Sounds like it to me, it's horrible. :/ I struggled with it at about the stage you're at but then it improved once my bump dropped. Then I've had random sickness after breakfast the last couple of days which started with acid so I think it just comes back when it fancies! Sleeping propped up and gaviscon are your best bets. And milk, that helps too xxx

Sounds like it to me, it's horrible. :/ I struggled with it at about the stage you're at but then it improved once my bump dropped. Then I've had random sickness after breakfast the last couple of days which started with acid so I think it just comes back when it fancies! Sleeping propped up and gaviscon are your best bets. And milk, that helps too xxx

I remember you having it pretty badly, not nice is it! Not long left for you now lovey :-D xxx

I remember you having it pretty badly, not nice is it! Not long left for you now lovey :-D xxx

I just can't wait! I get a baby and use of my legs back ;) xxx

Double whammy!! :-D xx

food for Tuesday:

(B) Danio x2 (2) 2 ginger biscuits (5)

(L) Ryvitas (heb) low low cheese spread (hea)
Thai chicken bites, Quorn pepperoni (5)
Apple

(S) Special K bar (heb2)

(D) LM sausages, sw chips, and beans

(S) crisps (5)

Last edited:
Back