Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Can't believe you're almost due, is it really that long since we all met up! Are you all prepared and ready to meet your lovely little bub? xx

9 months ago! Crazy :) not as prepared as I should be, due in 2 weeks but looks like she'll be coming early! Need to wash all her Moses basket bedding! xx

Soooo Wednesday morning at 2am I thought my waters had broken followed by contractions in my back - phoned hospital and they wanted me to go in for monitoring. Was there from 4-12 when they sent me home, said I'm in early labour and better off at home! Been here ever since, not really sure what's happening and how long this stage can go on for. I'm getting a manageable contraction every 30 mins or so which to be honest is such a relief as yesterday I was in so much pain!

Anyway will update when I know more, have a scan booked for 3pm x

How exciting x

Hope everything is good..can't wait to to hear from you :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope everything's going well and no news is good news! Excited for you! xxx

Bella Rose born this evening weighing a whopping 9.4!!!!! :-o She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X

Bella Rose born this evening weighing a whopping 9.4!!!!! :-o She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X
Ahhhh congrats to both of you - what a beautiful name! Hope you're all doing ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations my lovely. Glad that everything went well. Can't wait to see the photos xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm gonna say it again - congratulations lovely! What a gorgeous name too, enjoy your little lady xxx

Oh my gosh, I have a few days off plan and bubba arrives! Huge congratulations my lovey - I'm so pleased for you both. Gorgeous name too! We will definitely have to arrange another meet up in the summer so we can all meet her xxx

Congratulations hun! Absolutely beautiful name!! I love it :) xx

Hey girls thank you for your messages :)

In hospital still at the moment as little Bella had low blood sugars after the birth plus a temperature so she is being looked after in special care for 48 hours while on some antibiotics.
It's actually been a lovely experience up there (emotional of course) but she is getting lots of attention and I'm getting lots of help as a very overwhelmed new mum.
I'm a little bit uncomfortable this morning (bit of an understatement) I'm back down on the ward waiting for the drug trolley to come round but feeling very content after a lovely 2 hour cuddle with Bella from 5.30 this morning where she slept on my chest, so in love <3

Will update you with a photo later as all the ones I have I'm in as well and looking terrible usually with a boob hanging out!!! ;) xx

Bless you, not surprised your sore! Did you have to have forceps? Glad you're getting to spend quality time with your little lovely and that she's being well looked after in SCBU, having a new baby is overwhelming at the best of times but sounds like you're doing so well in a trying situation! Get plenty of rest and enjoy the free drugs xxx

Back