Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Trying to decide what to eat today, breakfast sorted but not sure what to do about lunch or dinner, hmmmmmmmmm.

Been enjoying my red days but should prob throw in a green day so my body doesn't hate carbs when I do.

(B) egg on toast (heb) 2 laughing cow light blue triangles (2.5)

Last edited:
Have decided on a green day so I can use what we have rather than have to go shopping.

(B) egg on toast (heb) 2 laughing cow light blue triangles (part hea)

(L) egg fried rice, Heinz spaghetti and cheese (hea2)
2 satsumas
2 laughing cow light blue (part hea)

(D) meat free chicken style grills (7) roast pots, carrot, swede and parsnip mash. peas with gravy (2)

(S) Special K bar (heb2) muller greek (0.5) mini ice cream (3.5)

Syns - 13

Last edited:
Morning diary - off out for a picnic today with my sister and her family. Not sure on food but plan on being good.

Extra easy day:

(B) weetabix with milk and banana (heb and hea)

(L) picnic - cous cous (2.5) salad, chicken drumsticks (10) chili noodles, ready made pasta salad (5)
Strawberries, apple and melon

(D) Tesco Irish stew

Syns 17.5

Last edited:
Am happy with today. At the picnic I ignored all crisps, white bread sarnies, sausage rolls and biscuits :-D

Charles has just gone to the shop under strict instructions not up buy anything that could tempt me off plan!

Food: green day

(B) muller greek (0.5) grapes

(L) deli noodle box (2)
Melon

(S) muller raspberry
Laughing cow light blue cheese (hea)

(D) beetroot and goats cheese bakes (14), beetroot salad with cheese (hea2)

(S) Special K chewy x2 (heb1 and 2)

Syns - 16.5

Last edited:
Had set out to have a lower syn day than it turned out to be as the bakes were alot higher than expected. They are really nice though and if I have them both in one sitting again I will probably do a naughty tweak and take off 6 syns as my hea choice!

Last edited:
Plan for tmrw: Red

(B) raspberries, banana and muller greek (0.5)

(L) ryvitas with low low (hea) makrel in tomato sauce

(D) gammon with fried eggs and salad

Am happy with today. At the picnic I ignored all crisps, white bread sarnies, sausage rolls and biscuits :-D

Charles has just gone to the shop under strict instructions not up buy anything that could tempt me off plan!
Well done treacle! I always find picnics and buffets the worst!
Did Charles manage his mission?

Had set out to have a lower syn day than it turned out to be as the bakes were alot higher than expected. They are really nice though and if I have them both in one sitting again I will probably do a naughty tweak and take off 6 syns as my hea choice!

What are they?!
Happy hump day gorge xxx

That's great hun :) It's a good feeling isn't it when you've stayed strong and avoided all the "naughties". :) How are you doing today? xx

Well done treacle! I always find picnics and buffets the worst!
Did Charles manage his mission?

What are they?!
Happy hump day gorge xxx

He did! He got a pack of Snickers and a large bag of Doritos which I can give or take!

Goats cheese and beetroot bakes from tesco, yummy. :p xx

Those bakes sound delish but wondering if you can make them SW style with filo pastry (low-ish syn), HEXA goats cheese and beetroot, maybe some fresh thyme? Om nom nom! xxx

That's great hun :) It's a good feeling isn't it when you've stayed strong and avoided all the "naughties". :) How are you doing today? xx

Hey Jess, it's a great feeling :) like you I'm feeling really in the zone at the moment.
Haven't really got any plans today, going to pop and see my nan this morning and I'm trying to get Bella in to a daytime nap routine (at the mo she sleeps all night and then naps for 20/30 mins at a time throughout the day but is exhausted by bed time! Want her having a few longer naps instead) xx

Those bakes sound delish but wondering if you can make them SW style with filo pastry (low-ish syn), HEXA goats cheese and beetroot, maybe some fresh thyme? Om nom nom! xxx

They really are delicious and defiantly tweakable - I'm starving! Need to sort breakfast xx

Just eaten breakfast and still hungry, have a feeling it's going to be one of those days :-/ depending on Bellas nap times today I may make mini quiches, could do with something to nibble on between meals that's not fruit today...

Red day:

B) raspberries, banana and muller greek (0.5)

(S) 2 biscuits (10)

(L) ryvitas (heb) with low low (hea) makrel in tomato sauce

(S) 4 mini quiches (2)

(D) gammon with wedges (heb2) and salad, cheese (hea2) dressing (2) beetroot

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Just eaten breakfast and still hungry, have a feeling it's going to be one of those days :-/ depending on Bellas nap times today I may make mini quiches, could do with something to nibble on between meals that's not fruit today... Red day: B) raspberries, banana and muller greek (0.5) (S) 2 biscuits (10) (L) ryvitas (heb) with low low (hea) makrel in tomato sauce (S) 4 mini quiches (2) (D) gammon with fried eggs and salad, cheese (hea2) (S) Special K chewy (heb2)

I've had one of those hungry days too. Hope you survived without going off plan x

I've had one of those hungry days too. Hope you survived without going off plan x

So far yes but I'm really hungry again, I should just go to bed! x

Back