Nelly's on a mission

Morning Nic. :)

Morning all!

Forgot to say, got a flat battery yesterday so had to abandon my car! Got it back this morning though, will see what happens when I try to start her up again later.

I have a confession to make - I had sugar yesterday. 1 whole tsp in a cup of coffee. Sweetener in coffee just doesn't do it for me and I wanted a warm and comforting drink, so that was what I had.

buuuttttt...........

Ron and I had a meal out yesterday and I had a beautiful rib eye steak with salad and salsa. They left off the chips and I gave the onion rings to Ron and I didn't have a pudding and wasn't bothered that Ron was eating warm chocolate fudge cake with ice cream in front of me! Woo hoo!

morning Hon. Hope you can get sorted out soon.
and well done on the meal honey - glad ron hasnt gone away either so he can be there for both you and dd. (and ive not seen the sugar bit ;) )

Hi Nic, it'll probably be OK if you were careful the rest of the day, and it seems you were.

thats allowed though Nic x

Meal sounds lovely Nic... glad you got a nice end to yr day. x

Morning everyone.

Ron took Layla to school for me this morning - well actually he got as far as my friends house 4 doors away and she took Layla, but the thought was there! - as I feel like I've been run over by a bus this morning. Trying to keep my spirits up though. About to have something to eat and take some meds, so that should help.

Don't think I drank enough yesterday, even though I had about 3 1/2 litres 'cos my fingers look like big 'ole fat sausages and I can't get my rings past my knuckles! Glug, glug, glug for me today! Don't want those scales to be horrid to me in the morning.

morning honey x oh so she is better today then? Oh i do hope you manage to get something to eat and feel a little better. Have you mentioned the water retention to your drs hon could have something to do with everything you know. You shouldnt be bad after that much water!

Morning Nic, I'm pleased to hear the little one is better today. :)

Oh, she lost a tooth at school yesterday. Her upper, front, right tooth has been wobbly for over a week and I did try to pull it out yesterday morning but it wouldn't move. I think she must've been pushing it with her tooth all day at school! Luckily it wasn't lost 'cos she was showing the headmistress her wobbly tooth when it popped out!

Tooth fairy visit then Nic. :)

ooh love the tooth fairy :)

Yes she did Jim! The tooth fairy has been before but Layla didn't want her to take her tooth so we left a letter for the tooth fairy instead. The tooth fairy left her a little card and some money. But last night it was the proper; tooth for a coin. Very excited this morning!

awww :) are you feeling any better hon?

Back