Nelly's on a mission

On a good note, PJ bottoms I put on last night were looser than last time I wore them! Fingers don't look like fat sausages, so hopefully I'm not retaining as much water. Not really getting hungry so the K fairy must be around. I feel the need to eat instead as I get a bit dizzy.

Not so good are the sugar cravings to comfort eat. I have celery and guacamole in the fridge though, I'll turn to that today.

I managed to "only" drink 4 1/2 litres yesterday.

Morning Nic. :)

well done on the water babes :)
and morning ;)

DK - the earliest I could get an appt for is 6.36. Will let you all know how I get on.

Vicky - I've only drunk 1 pint so far today and a couple of mint teas!

6.36 thats a strange time! yes let us know honey x

ah but its only early. get glugging!

Hope the docs can't sort it at 6.36!

Morning Nic. x

oh Nic, coughing up blood isn't good - hope you get some proper answers from the doc tonight - hugs xxxxxxx

ive had them you cant drink can you :( (see i have a one track mind!)

have you tried reiki?

i take naproxen 500mg twice a day, can't walk without it! and i still drink.
however, as its a NSAID it may well have something to do with the bloody coughs,

nic, hope the doc is a good one and looks after you properly.

there are many different painkillers out there, don't let them fob you off with 'that's all you can have'

Ok, sooooooooooo my peak flow was really good so GP decided it wasn't asthma related or chest infection but he didn't check my chest. I mentioned umpteen (don't you just love that word) times that I had vice like pain around my rib cage and back but it went unheard. He decided that what would make me feel like I wanted to be sick and then start coughing would probably be a stomach acid problem and the blood from a broken blood vessel at the back of my throat as I've had a raging sore throat for over a week. So I have to take 2 a day tablets to control the acid. I also got a prescription for "articial saliva" as I have such a dry mouth due to swollen saliva glands. He can't do anymore than that as he has to wait for the rheumy to send me back his way. I've suffered with dry eyes and dry mouth for such a long time. I get swollen saliva glands all the time. Today I'm wonky though, visually too. My left gland is really swollen and the left side of my mouth feels like the sahara and the right gland feels pretty normal (can actually feel my jaw) and the right side of the inside of my mouth feels like Niagra Falls! So I've come away with 2 more prescriptions this week - thank goodness I bought a pre-paid prescription last week!

Ron hasn't gone to the States, it was cancelled when he went into work this morning with his suitcase(!) so as we already had a babysitter set up we went to the Dr's and then had a meal out so I've had a lovely evening. I'm glad Ron didn't go for many reasons, but whatever Layla has had Ron and I have had some version of it. He was feeling rough all over Christmas and New Year and coughing for over a week and today just started getting all bunged up and snotty.

taz - I take Naproxen and co-codomol. :sigh: I feel like a walking pharmacy!

Oh Nic you poor love, just one of your symptoms would make me feel bad - and you have dozens!

Hope the cold virus thing goes away quickly, and keep your pecker up x

Back