Neonshock's Diary

Hope your wi went well, youre doing reall well hun, keep up the good work and youll get to your goal in no time.. xxx

Well done, your loosing loads and really got into excercise, that's my goal this week.
Just wondered if couch to 5k is any good? Was it the iPhone app?
Keep up the good work
K x

well done hun, im joining a group tonight :) x

Hope your wi went well, youre doing reall well hun, keep up the good work and youll get to your goal in no time.. xxx

Thanks healthy! Means alot coming from you :D

Well done, your loosing loads and really got into excercise, that's my goal this week.
Just wondered if couch to 5k is any good? Was it the iPhone app?
Keep up the good work
K x

I am not amazing on excersize at the mo! Seems to have fallen by the wayside just a bit, but with everything gearing up to xmas I just simply dont have time. I know thats an excuse! :(

If you get the couch to 5k podcast, I think thats alot better (I love podcasts, check it out if you never have). Its an audio track with a guy giving you the direction at timed intervals, so he will say "ok now run, ill tell you when to stop" etc etc. Very handy although I am still not past week one so the same music gets on my nerves! I am going to loose a bit more weight (save my poor knees) before I try it again properly.

Well I have been a little lax in this diary and for that I apologise. :wave_cry:
I have been fine, just very busy. I am back working shifts again untill the 22nd Dec so I am all over the place. When I last updated my xmas was looking pretty low key but it never turns out that way! I have two parties this week, Saturday and Thursday. Thursday is my work party and I will be staying with someone who drinks (and buys me!) vodka like it was water. :eek: So I am a little worried!
I wont stress too much, I would like to reach my SECOND xmas target (my first was 270lbs but I got that before Dec :8855:) of 260lbs and try maintain over the actual event. I just had a sneaky peek on the scales and I am 265 today, 5lbs in 2 weeks? Ususally do-able for me but...with those parties it might be a bit tight!
Also, I went out to buy clothes yesterday, none of my jeans fit anymore.Luckily I am not so big on top so I have everything from 18-24 in tops. Ugh I really like my body shape but bits of it are so irritating. Does anyone have massive calves? Like, Im trying sz22 jeans on now and they are even a little baggy around my waist but...very tight on my calves! SO irritating! But glad I got sz22, havent been there in a year I would say. But even better sz 20 coat! Its a teeny bit tight around the arms (again, I have huge arms, argh!) but it very much fits!:D

Hopefully I will get into the swing of the diary and get better at updating! Feel free to poke me! I am always lurking around on minimins!

WI today. -2lbs (and a 5th but, not enough to count as a half, darn!) I have a feeling I have actually lost my ususal 3 pounds this week but I drunk about 4l water yesterday and ate soy sauce and pizza! Although it was well within my cals, I think I may have done myself a mischief and held on to a little water because of the high salt. No matter, I wont be able to weigh myself again untill Monday PM and have a boozy night coming up tonight so hopefully I will just sts untill Monday.
The time is rapidly approaching where I am going to have to call my xmas weight. My plan is to have a WI on the AM of the 23rd Dec as that evening I am heading to Scotland and officially starting xmas. I am hoping to maintain over the Xmas period.
So I have two weeks to lose 5lb. I feel confident (mostly!) and happy that I will end the year (hopefully) with 100lb (or less!) to target!

Hmm well I had a peak at the scale today and it said 264. Not entirely pleased by that. I feel like I'm running out of time! This time next week I want to be 260lb, tonight I am going to see Scissor Sisters at the O2. Tomorrow I have my work party. ARGH! You know those friends you have, as well, who just will buy you vodka after vodka and will make you feel guilty until you drink...well that's who I am going with....to both!
So my plan -
30 day shred today, food is adding up to about 1000 cals (but over in my fat allowance - damn you sausages!) lots of energetic dancing at concert!
Tomorrow - light breakfast, lunch and dinner, lots of water, gym. Party. No food, just vodka! Also, trying not to make a fool of myself!
This weekend I also have work, I have a 14 hr shift Saturday (luckily will be able to get in the gym!) and 12 hour sunday, then 12 hour night shift monday and tuesday (gymming all these days without fail!). And then Im off for christmas!

So merry Christmas and soon to be happy new years guys!
Well on the 23rd Dec I weighed again and I was happy at 263lb. Went and enjoyed my Christmas hols in Scotland. Came back and weighed in today and I am 264! Well, it really could have been alot worse so I'm happy with that!
But 2011 is the year I am going to reach target so I must start as I mean to go on. I will have a couple glasses wine and a roast chicken dinner tonight and then that's it. I got lots of health related gifts too and I cant wait to use them all!
My next major goal is getting to 250 before Valentines day! Thats a stone in a couple of months! Please cross your fingers for me!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you Hun, sure you can get to the 250s for valentines . Well done over Xmas xxxx

Back