Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: Pig to Twig!

WOW its a busy "low carb" site. This will keep me fingers happy....
Im Woofy on there as well..... Im off to play!

Woofy X

Thanks for the link anna - off to have a look round x

I'm starting Pig to Twig tomorrow, have stocked up on everything I need and I'm really excited! I'm enjoying some naughty carbs tonight - not a great idea, but bugger it... my last night of carb freedom! Hehe xx

Im still awaiting for my book. Cant wait to have a good read and look at the cooking book..

Good luck for 2m hunni

Woofy X

Yes, as Woofy say, good luck for this programme Anna. I have seen how well you have done on LL. You must be really pleased to have come so far already.

I have also ordered the books as having looked at the forum, it looks really interesting. Will be watching this thread with interest.

Hey People,
So i have had my bacon and eggs this morning and all my supplements and 2 pints of water plus 2 litre bottles of water.
I am now settling down to a lunchof lots of diffeternt ham, chicken and cheese with leaves.
How you doing Anna?
Remember - today is the fattest you will ever be
peachy
x

Im STILL waiting for my book. So called next day delievery, brought it Thursday. Better come 2m or I will get out me pram!!! lol

Have a good 1st day, hun

Woofy X

Is now 5.20pm,
Had loads of water and am looking forward to creamy mushroom chicken for dinner. yum yum.

Anytime woof,
You are always welcome - goes for everyone
peachy
x

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so crap... today has not gone quite so well for me... got some kind of tummy bug/food poisoning and have spent 90% of today in the loo or in bed feeling awful. Managed the bacon and eggs this morning (really was the last thing I wanted, but hey) and my supplements, then it went pete tong half way through my tuna nicoise salad. Hey ho. Unlikely I'll be eating dinner tonight - so starting tomorrow instead, with any luck... oooh, gotta go... bathroom calling. Not a happy bunny.

A xx

Is this really going to work? Well apparently according to the book?? But I have just had a massive tea of creamy mushroom chicken and butternut squash mash. I am stuffed and if this diet means more of that then I am well up for it. Amazingly tasty too. Come on day 2

Is this really going to work? Well apparently according to the book?? But I have just had a massive tea of creamy mushroom chicken and butternut squash mash. I am stuffed and if this diet means more of that then I am well up for it. Amazingly tasty too. Come on day 2

Yep, it will work - amazing really!! Keep the faith!
I remember doing Atkins, the weight just started melting off... may be worth buying some ketostix for about day five+, to see if you are in ketosis - I used to find them really motivating.

I am still a bit dodgy today, so sticking to fibrous bits and bobs, with a plan to be back on it in the morning... but I'm definitely avoiding bacon and eggs - smoked salmon and scrambled sounds ok, but that frying first thing in the morning turned my tummy. Sob.

Have a good day Clare! Dammit! I wish we were doing each day together, hey ho - we'll only be two days 'out'.

Byeee xx

Hello lovely peeps.
Well for breakfast I went all continental with mixed cold meat and cheese.
3 pints of water so far - and only weed once, bit sore stomach hopefully something will move soon (sorry peeps, to much info).
For lunch, lots of leaves with tuna mayo and more cheese and cold meats. Need to shop tonight for the next few days food.
I am having more butternut squash mash tonight with pork steaks. and maybe some cheese on top of the pork, not sure.
I feel a bit lighter today and my head is not so fuzzy as yesterday afternoon but generally feeling upbeat and positive.
Been thinking about clothes today and have booked some holiday for the end of the year when i will be going home to visit family. Won't it be nice when they see how slim and beautiful I am?
peachy
x

Right come on then , where is everyone.
Last I seen from Anna was she was off to bed with a bar of chocolate. Naughty Naughty.
Anyway, Day 3 today.
Last night I had 2 pork steaks with creamy mushroom sauce and remainder of mashed butternut squash.
Lots of water as well oh and a coffee with double cream, that tasted very strange to me having full fat cream in coffee. Something I have never done, can you have cream in tea? Does it taste alright?
This morning I was in a hurry and not a lot of time so had ham rolled up with cream cheese in the middle. I did make sure I put it on a big plate and sat down to eat - no grabbing from the fridge.
For lunch today there is the leftovers from last night - not a lot though so may need to visit the shop for some meat or pepperamis.
I am trying to concoct my menus for the next few days and am going to try some recipes from the cook book. I am liking the sound of savoury red onion and feta cheese muffins so i'll make sure and let you know how it goes.
Slight headache again today but just keep on with the water and it seems to ease it. I am mentally hungry today - my head not my belly wants some carbs, toast, pasta, crisps
I will however get past this mental hunger.
Quote for today from Neris and India
"Believe in Yourself, You CAN Do it!"
peachy
x

I am mentally hungry today - my head not my belly wants some carbs, toast, pasta, crisps
I will however get past this mental hunger.

You can do it love.

Back