Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: Pig to Twig!

im not sure....it was a selection pack 2 of the three was delicious but the other had strange peppers in them that didnt seem to go well with the meat...lol

ooooh i havent weighed myself yet but this mornign i whipped outt he tape measure and boy was i happy!!

ive lost an inch on my under bust, and inch off my waist TWO inches off my tummy and an inch off my hips :D:D:D:D

so happy :)

xxx

Hey Peachy, how's IPD going now?

I keep reading bits of the book and am planning to use quite a lot of their recipes and meal suggestions when I start low carbing fully.

Wondered how you were getting on now?

Hello there,
I am still here and still on the diet but I really think i am doing something wrong............still no weight loss this morning and thats been another week.
I am not eating anything i shouldn't be, well not that i can work out. My sausages are 95% meat no less and the only wine i have had was in the meatball recipe from IPD cookbook the other day. I really need to get a tape measure as I hope at least some inches are going. My trousers and jeans are looser but when will it start to show on the scales.
Please start moving................
At the weekends i have been struggling to have all my water - out and about and water not always available on hand plus nightmare of realising you are miles from the nearest toilet.
Any words of wisdom out there?
peachy
x
could it be the nuts? Every few days i have a small handful of nuts

What type of nuts peachy? If you were on Atkins I'd say no nuts on induction and then only almonds until your on maint.

Sorry to hear that the scales aren't dropping. I was lurking around on the pig2twig forum over the weekend and it seems a number of them are saying they don't lose for several weeks and then have a sudden whoosh. I wonder why that is? You would think it would be the other way around. There were also lots of posts about Splenda stalling weight loss, so I am giving that a wide berth when I start to low carb.

Hope it starts to move soon. Maybe it's worth giving the nuts a miss for a week and see if it helps.

Good luck and keep us posted.....even if you just want a good old moan about it!

Yes I agree Sarah, it might be PISS.

I have stayed away from sweeteners - cross my heart and the nuts i've had are usually plain peanuts? The IPD book allows nuts but maybe i'll stay away from them.
I mean generally i do feel good, more energy etc but the scales just don't seem to be doing anything!
I reckon my body is so confused due to the diets i've been on over the years and this time its just taking its time to get used to it.
But thats now 3 weeks without bread or crisps - chuffed to bits about that one
peachy
x

Yes I agree Sarah, it might be PISS.

What does PISS stand for Jim? Haven't received my Atkins book yet (been waiting flippin' days!) so not up with all the lingo.

Naughty woofy!

Post Induction Stall Syndrome

Ah, thanks Jim!

No worries love.

And now I know.....
Made mushroom soup last night. page 113. Lush!!!

Serves 4 but I eat the lot... MMMMmmm

Greedy Woofy X

Sounds nice woofy, are you going to put it on the recipe thread.

Which book are you referring to Woofy? Page 113 of what - I adore mushrooms and would love to have a go at making my own soups.

N and I idiot proof diet cook book

A splash of oil
50g butter
1 small onion, diced ( I used leeks)
250g Mushrooms
1 litre veg stock
1 tbs dried tarragon
salt/pepper

Heat oil,better and fry onions (leeks) untill brown. Add mushrooms and coat in oil/butter.
Cover and heat on lowest flame for 15 mins
Remove lid, add stock, salt/pepper and tarragon. Bring to the boil.
Then simmer for 10mins
Mix well then "thunderstick" blend

Then send to woofy, sit back and enjoy her eating it!! *Tada*

Woofy X

just want to say to you all and especially peachy keep it up! and could anyody be so nice to post the recipe for the creamy mushroom sauce ( im not bothered about the rest just need sauce) would really appreciate it!

Back