Nervous

JestersTear

Silver Member
I have WI tonight.
Last week I gained 5lbs because of the wedding we went to and other things over the course of the week (I fell off the wagon).
Anyway, this week I've been a good girl and on plan - but I'm scared that I haven't lost this week cos of a star week.
I know I'm probably being silly but I'd really like to get as much of the 5lbs off again and I'm scared that I'll have STS...

That WI dread is awful isn't it!

You've done all you can do throughout the week, so it's just a matter of going to class and getting on those scales to see how you've done. Nothing you can do about it today, so don't stress :)
If you've been ok, you'll have a loss, even on star week...and then you can move forward to next week and have a good week too.

Good luck x

Good luck! I get such WI day anxiety it's stoopid but it really stresses me out! And it's never as bad as I think it will be

Last edited:
You will be fine Hun. Dont stress over it, the main thing is that you know that you have been good and thats all that matters. Even if you do have a sts this week (you definitely should'nt have a gain!), just think how well you will do next week.

Thinking of you Hun and fingers crossed for later.

xxx

Aww dont worry sweets im sure itll be a good result, now if only that bloody ceiling would get fixed i could stay to group and cheer you on.

Don't worry about it, any loss will be good and if its your star week, the extra will be reflected next week - if you stay good. Good luck hun xx

Well dont thats a good loss :)

Well done! Main thing is you got yourself back on the wagon!

Good luck

Claire

2.5lbs is a good loss!! Well done you! :D

Well done! That is really fantastic.
Shows that the scales are good to you when you are good.
Another good week and your loss will be huge!

Back